🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is so wrong with amnesty?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
It appears that a lot of my breatheren in arms are planning on leaving this country so why not swap them out for someone who wants to stay in this country. For every hollywood 'liberal' that leaves one illegal immigrant can stay.

Why should anyone be rewarded for breaking the law?

True but I would rather have people who wants to be in AMerica than a whining Hollywood 'liberal' who is going to piss hard because Trump is president.

How do you separate those who "want to be Americans" from those who want American wages to send home, but whose true allegiances lie with their home countries?

Tipsy is the only one that has it correct , why allow foreigners into the USA to dilute your power and power of traditional Americans when voting . All these immigrants are is democrats , or gun controllers , or welfare recipients , or healthcare needy , or who want their extended families out of their hellholes so that they can quit starving and start living the good life in the USA . ---------------------- how does it make sense to let third worlders or other needy into the 330 million population of the USA not counting illegal ALIENS , i will never know !!

Why should anyone be rewarded for breaking the law?

True but I would rather have people who wants to be in AMerica than a whining Hollywood 'liberal' who is going to piss hard because Trump is president.
Wanting to be here isn't valid reason. I think the Whoopi types that said they would leave if Trump won should either leave forfeiting the wealth they have amassed here, or be required to take 100 illegals with them for every million in assets. We'll see how far their idealism goes.

Forum List

Back