What Is Space Actually On?

"They had to come from something"

Says who? Perhaps the whole of the universe has always existed.
Then why does science keep looking for origins, nothing else to do? I can think of all sorts of problems they can be working on, like cleaning up some of the messes they've created.

Maybe what I'm after is why others believe in evolution. If they do, they should be able to explain how it works. For example, can they explain what causes atoms and molecules to change so different tissues can form? This should be fundamental stuff.

You want me to type in a four-year college education .. for free ... I don't think so ... buck-o ... go spend your own goddam money and take some college science classes yourself ... but thank you for admitting you only have a Middle School education ...

I have a Junior level biochemistry textbook right here in my hand ... a full year's Upper Division coursework on how DNA works in the cell ... just how she normally works, without any changes ... i.e. it's silent on evolution ... that material would be taught in the Senior year of college ...

Baylor University asked their students to set aside believe in God if they want to take Biology classes ... or they will fail ... I think honestly you should spend your time studying the Bible instead ... you don't seem to know enough about Christianity to begin a study of life science ...

Fundamental stuff is CH4 + CH4 --> C2H6 + H2 ... and yes, that's all you need to know about evolution ... try to learn this before we discuss why the lost hydroxy group is important ... oh, and learn about catalysts ... and all the other 2,000 base-pair proteins ... yeesh, how can we explain the changes when you don't understand how things are supposed to work ...

A cosmic ray hits one of your 30 trillion DNA molecules ... what's not to understand? ...

Is there a science book that tells us why we are so keen to preserve the unfit? Seems to me that contradicts the basic premise of evolution.

We don't use evolution to set social policy ... that's what Nazis do ... children were sterilized right here in the United States because of deemed "low intelligence" ... "According to the report from the National Women’s Law Center, 17 states allow the permanent, surgical sterilization of children with disabilities." -- 19th News -- Feb 4th, 2022 ...

It's unsafe to be pregnant in Red States ...

You want me to type in a four-year college education .. for free ... I don't think so ... buck-o ... go spend your own goddam money and take some college science classes yourself ... but thank you for admitting you only have a Middle School education ...

I have a Junior level biochemistry textbook right here in my hand ... a full year's Upper Division coursework on how DNA works in the cell ... just how she normally works, without any changes ... i.e. it's silent on evolution ... that material would be taught in the Senior year of college ...

Baylor University asked their students to set aside believe in God if they want to take Biology classes ... or they will fail ... I think honestly you should spend your time studying the Bible instead ... you don't seem to know enough about Christianity to begin a study of life science ...

Fundamental stuff is CH4 + CH4 --> C2H6 + H2 ... and yes, that's all you need to know about evolution ... try to learn this before we discuss why the lost hydroxy group is important ... oh, and learn about catalysts ... and all the other 2,000 base-pair proteins ... yeesh, how can we explain the changes when you don't understand how things are supposed to work ...

A cosmic ray hits one of your 30 trillion DNA molecules ... what's not to understand? ...
Few within or without of the scientific community understand how things are supposed to work, as evidenced by the present human condition.

Last edited:
We don't use evolution to set social policy ...
Actually, we do. Look what happened during Covid. Social policy was decided based on evolutionary science, with disastrous results.

Scientists are among the first that our leaders turn to for policy advice.

Few within or without of the scientific community understand how things are supposed to work, as evidenced by the present human condition.

Right ... each scientist only knows a small part ... and through his or her publications, this knowledge is made available for all other scientists ... and we can build on another's knowledge to explore deeper into these mysteries ...

Like the Body of Christ ... each of us has our own part in the greater whole ... we shouldn't expect one individual or even a small group of individuals to hold the all of God's knowledge ... we shouldn't expect this of science either ...

Please comment on the chemical equation I posted ... methane evolving into ethane ... not exactly kitchen counter chemistry but any high school should have the equipment to do this experiment ... you asked for a simple explanation, let's not ignore it ...

Understandable. But realize that the "common sense" of our puny brains is of limited use. Logic can also tell us something cannot be both a particle and a wave. Yet the only accurate model shows it is so.

Ha ha - "behaves as if" it is so.

There are still mechanistic models that don't require a dual personality.

For example, a large number of Planck-size packets bound in a population dynamic.

In this case the law of large numbers leads to the Gaussian distributions we all know and love.

What is Space actually Made On?
I do not mean the atoms, energy, mass, baryonic matter, planets, dust, moons, or plasma that make up the Universe?
I mean what is holding these physical structures of mass.
I am specifically talking about what the matter is in or on.
Like if you see a painting or drawing. You look at what the drawing is of.
But what is the ink or paint on? What is the canvas made of?
The question we need to ask ourselves is what are we as mass, such as the planets, and the vacuum of space on?
For instance we are 1 astronomical unit from the Sun.
We are 150 million kilometres from the Sun.
And some would say there is nothing between the Earth and the Sun. Just a near perfect vacuum, with virtually nothing between us.
But that is not what I am asking. I am asking what is holding that vacuum. On another level what is the vacuum of 150 million miles on.
You cannot have 150 million miles of nothing. I know you will say it is a vacuum. But what is that vacuum on.
I mean if you had a mile of space on Earth. Yes it might be containing matter, such as oxygen, rocks, oceans, clouds, humans, animals, and plants. But if you had a mile of outer space. There might be a near perfect vacuum. But it is still 1 mile of space. The same distance both times.
So the thing is. Surely the 1 mile of near perfect space and 1 mile of Earth, are the same distance. So what is holding that 1 miles of space whether it be a near perfect vacuum or as on Earth containing huge amounts of matter.
The actual structure that holds 1 mile of vacuum space and 1 mile of matter, must be the same thing,
So what is that is holding the 1 mile of space and 1 mile of Earth matter.
I know the Universe contains mass, energy, matter. But what is it on?
This is a vital philosophical and scientific question.
1 mile of mass and 1 mile of space vacuum, are both the same distance. What are they both on?
It is as if we are people painted on a canvas that tells a story or landscape. On one level you can as an art critic try to explain the story that the painting is telling. But to make that work of art you must know what we are made. Are we paint, or are we layers of different paint on a canvas? And what is that canvas made of? A canvas with no paint on it, is the same distance as a canvas with a beautiful landscape or mythical scene.
What is Space on?
The real question is, what are you on?

Scientific study can be done without the ToE, in spite of what is said. I myself have made one of the most important scientific discoveries in history without using the Bible or the ToE. (Of course, coming from an unaccredited source it has no value.) :(
Yes, there are other fields besides biology.

Then why does science keep looking for origins, nothing else to do?
What a bizarre question. Yes, I think the quantum mechanical device in your hand alone shows they have other things to do.

And I said it's possible there was no beginning. Which means it is possible there was. So your question is just inane.

What a bizarre question. Yes, I think the quantum mechanical device in your hand alone shows they have other things to do.

And I said it's possible there was no beginning. Which means it is possible there was. So your question is just inane.
Why don't they use some of their time to solve some of our problems?

What Is Space Actually On?​

It's on Netflix.

ScreenShot_20231127144427.png

Forum List

Back