WHat is the best book to read about

418T-r7dHLL._SL350_.jpg

You're welcome. Btw, you do get points for the J Krishnamurti's quote. Great philosopher. Have you read his books?
It is something my boyfriend says all the time if I tell him something that upset me and how others act like the upsetting thing is normal. LOL, so I just took it from him. No I have not read any books by him. Right now I am reading One Nation Under Blackmail vol 1 &2 by Whitney Webb and then when I take a break I read The Book of Enoch 3 different versions.

The past few days though I've been posting here. I just like to start lists of the next books I want to get.

Gibbon is nearly 250 years old and really boring. He also ignores nearly 1,000 years of Rome's Byzantine Empire.
Fitting for a bed wetter like BULLDOG

Bed wetters ignore history more often than not, otherwise they wouldn't keep demanding people adopt the marxist bullshit that has destroyed every place it has been implemented.

Never heard of this one. And, I thought I know all of the Roman historical writings. Do you have a link?
Imprimatur Ut Imperemus (Let It Be Printed So We Can Rule)

Notice that it's not in italics, so it's not a book. It's only a truth, as if that matters in our own era of decline.

The best books about the peak of the Roman Empire are the novels Colleen McCullough wrote about Julius Caesar. The best history of the rise of the Roman republic was Polybius's.

Imprimatur Ut Imperemus (Let It Be Printed So We Can Rule)

Notice that it's not in italics, so it's not a book. It's only a truth, as if that matters in our own era of decline.

The best books about the peak of the Roman Empire are the novels Colleen McCullough wrote about Julius Caesar. The best history of the rise of the Roman republic was Polybius's.
:sleeping-smiley-015: Whatever.

Forum List

Back