What is the best way to divert from the fact that US is enslaved to intntnl Blankers?

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
What is a better way to distract from the fact that a nation in enslaved to international bankers? - KEEP TALKING ABOUT SLAVERY AND FIND RACISTS. And now they even got the president participating in this game, they found some coach of some sports team somewhere saying something racist. It's on front page CNN:

media-obsessed-with-slavery-and-racism.png

Last edited:
"Ah, we should be thankful that we are not slaves like in the old days, and say god bless America and support our troops in the middle east, and suck off or suck up to the great businessmen such as Straus Khan, Bernie Madoff, and some other Russian oligarchs."

I guess everyone's busy talking about the latest racist remarks, I watched the video, and nothing is more obvious that this was SHOVED DOWN HIS THROAT just to make the news.

Best way to divert from it is to have you go out and rant about it. That way anyone aware of it will just think it's the rantings of a lunatic.

Best way to divert from it is to have you go out and rant about it. That way anyone aware of it will just think it's the rantings of a lunatic.
Well believe it or not I agree with you here, you see I did not realize that because this latest ding bat is a democrat, all the liberals will be QUIET about it, I was under ABSOLUTE ASSUMPTION that the board will be buzzing about this now, but I was wrong. So yeah, it's OK to bash a farmer, but don't bash the ball team owner, he is the type you all respect, forgive and forget.

One cannot "divert" from some fanciful dishonest empty claim.

Your baseless, foolish, idiotic, propaganda-ridden rather childish beliefs are not facts.

Thought you should know.

Forum List

Back