What is the closest thing the right has to AOC ?

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
AOC has been pilloried by right wing media and I can't get a good handle on if she is really as stupid as they say she is.

Certainly she draws the ire and fire of a lot of the right wing commentators. As I googled it, she takes a pretty good pounding.

Just reading her stuff, she is pretty radical.

Some of it just does not play well. Like this:

She really takes a beating over the Greed Deal:

And, of course, she's part of the Squad......4 democratic freshman woman....2 of whom have been controversial from the get go.

So, I am wondering if the right has anyone appears this extreme.

And you can spare me the Donald Trump arguments.

He runs his mouth, but his legislation is NOT RADICAL

• Banned
No, you don't because ALL of them are extreme.

Sorry to point it out, but your butthurt opinion really is of little value here.

If you want to point out examples, please do.

It is well documented that AOC has been pushing the Greed Deal which most everyone agrees won't fly because it is to radical.

If you've got an anolog.....point it out.

Sorry to point it out, but your butthurt opinion really is of little value here.

It is well documented that AOC has been pushing the Greed Deal which most everyone agrees won't fly because it is to radical.

Ron Paul has some radical views. But as far as abject stupidity, there's nobody.

That's more of a Democrat thing. An airhead like AOC or Hank Johnson could never win a Republican primary.

Last edited:
AOC has been pilloried by right wing media and I can't get a good handle on if she is really as stupid as they say she is.

Certainly she draws the ire and fire of a lot of the right wing commentators. As I googled it, she takes a pretty good pounding.

Just reading her stuff, she is pretty radical.

Some of it just does not play well. Like this:

She really takes a beating over the Greed Deal:

And, of course, she's part of the Squad......4 democratic freshman woman....2 of whom have been controversial from the get go.

So, I am wondering if the right has anyone appears this extreme.

And you can spare me the Donald Trump arguments.

He runs his mouth, but his legislation is NOT RADICAL
NO ONE on the Right is as stupid as AOC. She's truly in a league of her own.

C'mon South Dakota (MarcATL), let see it.

The Grim Reaper.... ?
I just love that moniker. Especially since the ridiculous Dems looked like they were little kids in a mock funeral procession as they slowly and awkwardly delivered the bogus articles of impeachment to the Grim Reaper's Senate chamber.

That was so fuckin' funny it seemed like satire. One of my all time favorite humorous moments in US politics.

It's right up there with GWB's nod at Al Gore.

Last edited:
This thread is asking a question.

Whether or not she is crazy is not the question.

Is there anyone who draws the kind of fire she does on the left for "out of the box" ideas ?

It's a silly question in a way....

The dems don't pick on green/freshmen congress critters....like republicans and their fake right wing media/ bloggers....

All criticism is spent on the Trumpster.... He fills the room.

It's a silly question in a way....

The dems don't pick on green/freshmen congress critters....like republicans and their fake right wing media/ bloggers....

All criticism is spent on the Trumpster.... He fills the room.

Bullshit.

If there was someone out there, you'd go after them.

How can you lie out your ass like that and expect anyone to take your seriously.

Do you or don't you have an analog ?

Simple question.

I am not saying she is nuts (in this thread). Others are doing that.

Forum List

Back