What is the difference between a wall and a barrier?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Top Democrat: No Trump border wall, but 'some sort of enhanced barrier' may be acceptable

Dims now say that they will give Trump money to build a barrier, but not a wall. Being a regressive conservatives, I have no idea what this means. Hell, I still refer to people as he and she, so how in the hell is a deplorable like myself suppose to figure this stuff out? That's right, I'm a dino that still believes that there are male and females running about.

So help me understand dims, is a wall not a barrier?

A barrier can be a lot of things. My front door is a barrier. My walls are walls.

In this particular context, the difference between a "wall" and a "barrier" is how much Trump can backtrack while keeping his base.

Looney liberals love to play mental gymnastics with words as a way to create their own bizarre version of reality. ... :cuckoo:

Buy a lot of this for a billion...

th

think it will stop anyone?

Top Democrat: No Trump border wall, but 'some sort of enhanced barrier' may be acceptable

Dims now say that they will give Trump money to build a barrier, but not a wall. Being a regressive conservatives, I have no idea what this means. Hell, I still refer to people as he and she, so how in the hell is a deplorable like myself suppose to figure this stuff out? That's right, I'm a dino that still believes that there are male and females running about.

Poor little sociopathic trumpkins

A wall is something that Trump will not get. A barrier is something of which he will get a little.

In this particular context, the difference between a "wall" and a "barrier" is how much Trump can backtrack while keeping his base.

Well it would appear that this is what Dims are doing by calling it a barrier and not a wall.

So now I guess Trump can build a "barrier" all away across the border now.,

Good to know.

A wall is a primitive technology most people use for shelter and privacy. It can be easily beaten though, so you better have something else prepared. A barrier can be all kinds of things. Not having a degree can be a barrier against a job you want. Having a brain can be a barrier towards becoming a Trump supporter.

A wall is a primitive technology most people use for shelter and privacy. It can be easily beaten though, so you better have something else prepared. A barrier can be all kinds of things. Not having a degree can be a barrier against a job you want. Having a brain can be a barrier towards becoming a Trump supporter.
And that was in his plans, including technology. You guys just don’t hear about it, so they can make a dumb argument against.

And that was in his plans, including technology. You guys just don’t hear about it, so they can make a dumb argument against.
Everybody’s plan includes tech. Trump’s plan, much like with healthcare (“nobody knew healthcare could be so complicated”), is based 100% on total ignorance of the topic. His “plan” was a slogan, “we’re going to build a wall and Mexico’s going to pay for it!” That’s as far as your retarded hero has thought about it.

All I know is, I'm "tired" of this whole debate. Does this count as a barrier and not a wall?

480c73a3e01fdabb10ddfc0ee9976e46.jpg

Semantic bullshit from the leftist minds

It's the same difference between "Black", African-American" and "Person of Color".

Semantic bullshit from the leftist minds

But I thought that they were anti-Semantic.

(Joke alert) Ms. Omar.

They really do make it too easy.

What is the difference between a wall and a barrier?

dumbshit Trumpdrones could care less .

whateverthefuck you call it will be a FENCE - F-E-N-C-E.

and not too damn much of one. I herad 55 miles IN DIFFERENT PLACES.

55 MILES of fence vs 2000 miles of BIG BEAUTIFUL WALL.

:auiqs.jpg:

SUCKERS.

Forum List

Back