What is the explanation republicans have as to why all these election lawsuits are being dismissed?

Is it part of the liberal conspiracy? Man that is one sophisticated operation right there! All the judges are in on it!

Keep in mind that election officials defending the process and judges ruling on these cases are republicans themselves. You can call them RINOs for not sucking Trump’s dick if you want but you just sound like a cultist.

Oh my! 2 votes! Surely this is the tipping point Trump needs to win California! You’re adorable.
one of the guys submitted over 8000 registrations dumbass,,

next time read it before you shoot your mouth off,,,

DUMBASS!!!
Lol good god. None of these were even for Biden. They were for a mayoral candidate. Guess what happened? NONE of the fraudulent votes were even counted. They never got that far. That’s how hard it is to rig an election. It was a complete non starter from the beginning. Now I know why I didn’t bother reading that shit to begin with. It’s fucking Breitbart lol
As always billlyboy is such a stupid fuck he tries to tell himself it’s hard to rig an election,candyass pretends the judges were not commie judges,oh the child at his best.:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

What a st
simple dumbass. God you are more of a stupid fuck than I ever imagined. it is commie loving judges that kiss bidens ass dismissing the evidence or gop globalists same as bush and romney that are globalists as well :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 417704
:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:
oh and as far as your ramblings of people in trumps legal camp leaving,thats happening because they getting sick and disgusted with these corrupt new world order politician biden lovers refusing to look at the evidence same as you never do.:ahole-1:
Oh gee what a convenient explanation based on zero evidence whatsoever! Right of course. They are all commie loving judges lol. You people are such children.
What a stupid fuck,dismissing and denying that stalin said that,even though it’s documented and even though it’s well known documented that voting fraud has gone on for several decades,that this would be one of dozens of times a president got illegally put in office getting desperate saying there is no evidence.billy sure has reading comprehension problems the fact I spelled it out for him dummies style and yet he still could not comprehend anything said. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:
Lol you and I both know I didn’t deny the quote. I obviously simply ignored it because it’s completely irrelevant. Good god.

Is it part of the liberal conspiracy? Man that is one sophisticated operation right there! All the judges are in on it!

Keep in mind that election officials defending the process and judges ruling on these cases are republicans themselves. You can call them RINOs for not sucking Trump’s dick if you want but you just sound like a cultist.

These judges want to make money on the side writing books and giving speeches.

At the same time, progressives are running, and quite efficiently, the worldwide COVID-19 scam.

I think it's safe to say that given the actions of the FBI and CIA, that institutions we once counted on to be a little more non biased and A-political, have turned very biased and very political in the last decade.
Unfortunately I have to say that Democrats tend to appoint judges who are more activist in nature than their Republican counterparts, so nothing here would surprise me, seeing how high the stakes are in this election.
Trump represents putting down just about every activist cause these judges have ever been schooled on and stand for.

i give up billy.....what is their explanation?....
I forgot to laugh at your dumbass, Harry, for saying your feelings from people on the street meant that Trump would win Nevada :lol: cultist
i never said that gt....i said that trump wasnt talked bad about by many of the people i talked to....get your story straight because im laughing at your dumbass since it was fairly close race....but im betting you aint man enough to admit that you are wrong about what i said....but unlike you i will accept your apology....

Obama/Clinton appointed judges.....

President Trump has some of the brightest shysters with the best reputations out there working for him.

I'm sure that Giuliani - who brought down the Mob, Lin Wood- who brought down CNN twice, and the Sidney Powell broad would tell the people when it is time to panic.

These lawyers reek with the kind of integrity that you just can't buy.
Lol Guiliani is such a garbage human being.

Nope, that’s just you making shit up on the spot.

President Trump has some of the brightest shysters with the best reputations out there working for him.

I'm sure that Giuliani - who brought down the Mob, Lin Wood- who brought down CNN twice, and the Sidney Powell broad would tell the people when it is time to panic.

What are you talking about? Their "integrity" is bought and paid for.

From america's mayor to top tRump fluffers. That's a looooong fall.

From america's mayor to top tRump fluffers. That's a looooong fall.
You know when 9/11 happened and Fox News wouldn’t shut the fuck up about Guiliani’s actions on the ground my 15 year old mind got warped. I looked up to the guy. To be fair, he gets credit for being so helpful during the chaos, but it was still just a snapshot of who the guy was. The rest of the Guiliani iceberg is a nightmare as is Fox News lol.

You sound like vulgar pervert.

Trump and his team want these cases on federal courts. It has to start in state courts but that's a waste of time. Ultimately they want this in the Supreme Court were one ruling applies to all.

First it ain't over and second that waste of good dirt can be setting in the White House with his thumb up his ass and what he has instore for our Constitution and rights it still isn't over. Just because fucks like you gave up their rights long ago some would fight for those rights he plans on shiting on Better find you a good rock to hide under as once it starts it will only get worse for little idiots as you that supported this anti- Constitutional piece of criminal shit and you will be the one sucking Trump's dick after you beg for it.

Last edited:

Oh my! 2 votes! Surely this is the tipping point Trump needs to win California! You’re adorable.

Of course it would never occur to a cocksucking leftist like yourself that maybe people are interested in making sure the system works so that next time around we won't have this kind of issue.

Of course not. But if you took a few minutes away from buttfucking your Camel-A Harris blow up doll you might consider that our elections are pretty important and (given the contentious nature of elections these days) we need to make sure things are squeaky clean.

simple dumbass. God you are more of a stupid fuck than I ever imagined. it is commie loving judges that kiss bidens ass dismissing the evidence or gop globalists same as bush and romney that are globalists as well :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 417704
:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:
oh and as far as your ramblings of people in trumps legal camp leaving,thats happening because they getting sick and disgusted with these corrupt new world order politician biden lovers refusing to look at the evidence same as you never do.:ahole-1:
Oh gee what a convenient explanation based on zero evidence whatsoever! Right of course. They are all commie loving judges lol. You people are such children.

Well Billybullshit, these kids make you look like an ass.

Might want to find a forum where you are constantly having your threads turned into suppositories.

Nope, that’s just you making shit up on the spot.
All of the judges I have looked up were either Obama or more often clinton appointees....I didn't look them all up though.

Forum List

Back