What is the GOP doing to attract minorities, women, LGBTs, poor and middle class voters?

I can't imagine why any of these groups would want to vote Republican. Why would they? However, I clearly understand why rich people would vote Republican - because they are the favored class. It seems to me that all other groups would be voting against their own best interests. What do you think?
Loaded nonsense question...
BTW, on your reference to "rich" people only voting GOP....How then do you explain the dominance of democrat House Members and Senators representing those wealthy states in the Northeast as well as California, Oregon and Washington?
As for minority voters....Those in suburban areas sre crossing the aisle in larger numbers with each election cycle.
These are owners of single family homes, small business owners who are frustrated that democrats promise them things but do not fulfill those promises.
In fact, the democrat message has been precisely the premise of this thread...Class warfare. "Vote for us because we (pretend) to hate rich people as much as we Tell you to) do".
The idea that minority voters MUST vote in lockstep with democrats smacks of arrogance and ignorance.
Once again a lib has demonstrated that politics of identity trumps all other reasons for voting. Brilliant.

I guess the GOP need to promise to give them something? You know.. treat them like hapless victims like the left treats them.
The only thing the GOP needs to promise minorities is to stop oppressing them and to treat them like equals. You know...actually live up to the rhetoric Rabbi stated.

The GOP's words are absolutely meaningless in the face of their actions.

They don't oppress them but the gop is currently a carnival and if they trot out another mccain, dole, romney......they'll get spanked again.

we'll see. the problem the dems have is that they are stuck with HRC who is many times worse than McCain, Dole, and Romney combined.

But for the record, Romney would have been a very good president.

I guess the GOP need to promise to give them something? You know.. treat them like hapless victims like the left treats them.
The only thing the GOP needs to promise minorities is to stop oppressing them and to treat them like equals. You know...actually live up to the rhetoric Rabbi stated.

The GOP's words are absolutely meaningless in the face of their actions.

They don't oppress them but the gop is currently a carnival and if they trot out another mccain, dole, romney......they'll get spanked again.

we'll see. the problem the dems have is that they are stuck with HRC who is many times worse than McCain, Dole, and Romney combined.

But for the record, Romney would have been a very good president.

I agree that he would have been way better than our current buffoon.

My NaziCon friends should also remember that Hispanics are also a minority group.
Gee..That post is just so substantive...
Your thread, correct?
And in one page plus, you've already run out of ideas and resorted to insults.....
You have no message other than WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

My NaziCon friends should also remember that Hispanics are also a minority group.
Are they?
There are people with Spanish surnames that are from South America and Europe that are every bit as Caucasian as an Italian, Swede, German, English, etc....
And yes there are obviously people with Spanish surnames that are of mixed race..
So which are minorities? Which ones do you assume will vote in lockstep for democrats?

c69f993ea48453bdad4e2f49e9b0172a6622593c0f8d02f41e3b2a663ae1b9e7.jpg
Have you really become this nasty or are you just going through the stages of grief?

Yep, I'm really that nasty regarding NaziCons. I used to vote more Republican than Democrat until these evil bastards came along. Reagan turned me into a straight-ticket Democrat.
That was over 30 years ago....You've been voting straight democrat since then in the hopes that they will make up for your failure to create a better life for yourself.
And look at where it has gotten you...30 years of voting democrat and you are still bitching and moaning...
What makes you feel so self entitled?

Why is the offended-ness of native americans even an issue? Anyone can be offended about anything.

I can't imagine why any of these groups would want to vote Republican. Why would they? However, I clearly understand why rich people would vote Republican - because they are the favored class. It seems to me that all other groups would be voting against their own best interests. What do you think?
Odd because Democrats seem to be doing absolutely nothing for minorities, women, the poor, or the middle class. Are Democrats voting against their own self-interests?

Lakhota thinks minorities, women, the poor and middle class are too slow and stupid to make it on their own, so if you aren't giving them handouts you're discriminating against them
No. Lakhota sees that Republican policies give the country's elites the power to prey upon those who are not an elite.

LOL, limousine liberals we can trust. They are preying on you...
All politicians prey on the voters.

Would have been better to start with that, but you got there

Why is the offended-ness of native americans even an issue? Anyone can be offended about anything.

I believe he is a stick up his ass Indian. He is offended, he wants to be.

I'm a Redskin fan, Hail to the Redskins!

Odd because Democrats seem to be doing absolutely nothing for minorities, women, the poor, or the middle class. Are Democrats voting against their own self-interests?

Lakhota thinks minorities, women, the poor and middle class are too slow and stupid to make it on their own, so if you aren't giving them handouts you're discriminating against them
No. Lakhota sees that Republican policies give the country's elites the power to prey upon those who are not an elite.

LOL, limousine liberals we can trust. They are preying on you...
All politicians prey on the voters.

Would have been better to start with that, but you got there
Message boards require a certain amount of etiquette. :biggrin:

another moronic thread with a false premise
The OP is correct: the minorities and women are the key to Republican success nationally.
Jake...stop trying to look like the on the sidelines intellectual...as though you are above the fray.
I am not above the fray because I vote. If we do not keep reaching out to women and minorities, like we did last year, and stepping up that outreach, we will have a hard time keeping the Senate and will not get the Presidency.

it's easier for these people to whine about things that "offend" them than actually DO something to make their lives better..
I think these libs would wither away and die if they had nothing about which to complain.

it's easier for these people to whine about things that "offend" them than actually DO something to make their lives better..
I think these libs would wither away and die if they had nothing about which to complain.
The libs complain, yes, just as much does the far right wing of our GOP.

We won the Senate and the House in bi-terms because we increased our share of women and minorities. In a national election, if we want to keep the Senate and challenge for the Presidency, we have to increase that share. tip of the spear is on target also, I believe.
"we"?.....Stop it....Just stop..

The libs complain, yes, just as much does the far right wing of our GOP.
Just a second...Let's get something straight. YOU do not get to say "our GOP"..
You post lib. You side with libs. Get it?
You could swear on a stack that you vote GOP and I would have no reason to believe you...

I suspect Republicans are much less offended by the latest fraternity racism at OU.

"There will never be a ni**** in SAE.
There will never be a ni**** in SAE.
You can hang him from a tree, but he can never sign with me.
There will never be a ni**** in SAE."

Oklahoma Frat Boys Caught Singing 'There Will Never Be A Ni**** In SAE'
So what?....A house full of ignorant jerks. Your point?
Oh, find a fraternity that is not in some way shape or form that it not in some way exclusive.

Independents have, in recent years, been the key to winning General Elections. Regardless of their sex, skin color.......There is always a certain percent that will vote Democrat, and there is always a certain percent that will vote Republican. It is the Independents who must be swayed for either Party to win a General Election.

Obama won the Moderate vote by 20 points in 2008, and by close to that in 2012. Even Kerry won the Moderate vote, but only by single digits.

About 20% of Americans consider themselves Liberal, about 45% consider themselves Moderates, and about 35% consider themselves Conservative,

but the moderates lean left. That's how Democrats win national elections.
Got it all figured out, dontcha?
Moderates lean which ever way the wind blows. Moderates have no compass. They have an undying need to belong to the herd that's popular.

Like it or not, the country is generally conservative on fiscal issues and right leaning moderate on social issues.

another moronic thread with a false premise
The OP is correct: the minorities and women are the key to Republican success nationally.
so considering the republicans have won the senate and the house, they have won the minorities and woman as well.

Yeah? What percentage of the minority vote did the GOP get in the mid-terms (where only 30% of the country turned out to vote and only 19% voted for Republicans)
Minorities oppose the Kindgom of the seawytch where the eunuchs raise the children.

Do you really start drinking this early or is this another of those "English is a 2nd language" things? I feel sorry for you that you obviously can't address the question posed so I'll let you off the hook. They didn't "win" minorities in the midterms. They won the same white folks they always win and always turn out, even in the midterms.

iiyf8grhfxalrlt3hh7wpbnso2zp2wdtgw39p5oa5upxiprkr36vz9842nxs4c9i.jpg

MGJkYjlhODA3YiMvcnFpSWVOeUxOSjREemxMZjBrdUlodENyRGFZPS8xNHg1Njo5NDR4NjM3Lzg0MHg1MjQvZmlsdGVyczpxdWFsaXR5KDcwKS9odHRwOi8vczMuYW1hem9uYXdzLmNvbS9wb2xpY3ltaWMtaW1hZ2VzL3JtczQ2cXQya3BpMWJrb28zY2M5aXNkc3MwdmZ5bHoyaHZicDdjZ2ZhcDg4OXhrOHduZDZheDZja241aDYyYXEuanBn.jpg
Ah...So THIS makes you feel all better.
Look, liberalism sucks. The country is sick of it. The country has had it up to "here" with politics of identity.
That is why democrats continue to lose seats.

Forum List

Back