What is the GOP doing to attract minorities, women, LGBTs, poor and middle class voters?

At best the next presidential election will be a vote against failed Democrat policies, not a vote for republicans, if republicans happen to take the White House.

Sorry, ain't going to happen at a NATIONAL level. only 31 percent of the population are white males, take non christian out of that mix and it is even less. without the latino and and other minority and women vote, the republicans will continue to be the white christian regional party . The overwhelming majority of Jews, Latinos, Black , Asians and Women won't vote or the white male chritianist party .The demographics aren't on your side and no amount of talking points or "rationalization" will change that.
Once again the politics of identity.
The country is over this garbage.
People are voting to save their jobs, savings, communities, to lower taxes, etc.
Your racism and bigotry is noted.

Thereisnospoon, your way happened in 2010 and we got clobbered in 2012.

That's what happened in 2014 and how do we know we are not going to get clobbered next year?

How? By getting more women and minorities, and far less crazy from the far right ideologues.

If you need special interests to get your vote then you are part of the problem, not part of the solution. Go destroy some other country.

Those "special interests" are called people. The only people the GOP can seem to get to vote for them are older white people. Seems more like the GOP is catering to special interests...older, richer white folks.
No they are not "people"..They are groups which YOUR SIDE put together and then told these groups were special.
Then lied to them and told them if they voted democrat they could enjoy years of free shit and other government goodies.

At best the next presidential election will be a vote against failed Democrat policies, not a vote for republicans, if republicans happen to take the White House.

Sorry, ain't going to happen at a NATIONAL level. only 31 percent of the population are white males, take non christian out of that mix and it is even less. without the latino and and other minority and women vote, the republicans will continue to be the white christian regional party . The overwhelming majority of Jews, Latinos, Black , Asians and Women won't vote or the white male chritianist party .The demographics aren't on your side and no amount of talking points or "rationalization" will change that.
Stereotyping is a sign of bigotry, Democrats have lost their monopoly of media, the truth about democrats are getting out. That is why Republicans are winning. Mexicans in California are fast becoming aware who is destroying Democrat controlled California, the tide has turned.

If GOP will "attract" these parts of our society - they will not be GOP anymore, it's not their style. I think, the only reason why people vote for them is because they are against many foolish initiatives of democrats, not more!

Stereotyping is a sign of bigotry, Democrats have lost their monopoly of media, the truth about democrats are getting out. That is why Republicans are winning. Mexicans in California are fast becoming aware who is destroying Democrat controlled California, the tide has turned.
Have those Californian Mexicans found out about the Republican opposition to the Dream Act yet?

This is why the GOP is so ridiculous. Somehow, they think there are these "elitist whites" who are the power behind the scenes who somehow manage to control weak minded minorities with "gifts".
We know why the GOP base feels this way. Because they are racist ignorant poor whites who think their leadership will do something bad to those minorities the GOP base hates.

The truth about the Democrats is that it's a coalition party. Blacks are their own people who bring a lot of votes to the coalition. Just like the gays and Hispanics and all the other minorities Republicans hate.

This is why the GOP is so ridiculous. Somehow, they think there are these "elitist whites" who are the power behind the scenes who somehow manage to control weak minded minorities with "gifts".
We know why the GOP base feels this way. Because they are racist ignorant poor whites who think their leadership will do something bad to those minorities the GOP base hates.

The truth about the Democrats is that it's a coalition party. Blacks are their own people who bring a lot of votes to the coalition. Just like the gays and Hispanics and all the other minorities Republicans hate.

You're so full-of-shit.

I suspect Republicans are much less offended by the latest fraternity racism at OU.

"There will never be a ni**** in SAE.
There will never be a ni**** in SAE.
You can hang him from a tree, but he can never sign with me.
There will never be a ni**** in SAE."

Oklahoma Frat Boys Caught Singing 'There Will Never Be A Ni**** In SAE'
So what?....A house full of ignorant jerks. Your point?
Oh, find a fraternity that is not in some way shape or form that it not in some way exclusive.

One has to wonder about the mindset of such college students. I also wonder if they are young Republicans.

I suspect Republicans are much less offended by the latest fraternity racism at OU.

"There will never be a ni**** in SAE.
There will never be a ni**** in SAE.
You can hang him from a tree, but he can never sign with me.
There will never be a ni**** in SAE."

Oklahoma Frat Boys Caught Singing 'There Will Never Be A Ni**** In SAE'
So what?....A house full of ignorant jerks. Your point?
Oh, find a fraternity that is not in some way shape or form that it not in some way exclusive.

One has to wonder about the mindset of such college students. I also wonder if they are young Republicans.

Their parents must be so proud

My NaziCon friends should also remember that Hispanics are also a minority group.
Are they?
There are people with Spanish surnames that are from South America and Europe that are every bit as Caucasian as an Italian, Swede, German, English, etc....
And yes there are obviously people with Spanish surnames that are of mixed race..
So which are minorities? Which ones do you assume will vote in lockstep for democrats?
Lets see: THe GOP is talking about running Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio for president. Where are the Hispanic candidates on the Democrat side?
Democrats: The party of rich old white people.

My NaziCon friends should also remember that Hispanics are also a minority group.
Are they?
There are people with Spanish surnames that are from South America and Europe that are every bit as Caucasian as an Italian, Swede, German, English, etc....
And yes there are obviously people with Spanish surnames that are of mixed race..
So which are minorities? Which ones do you assume will vote in lockstep for democrats?
Lets see: THe GOP is talking about running Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio for president. Where are the Hispanic candidates on the Democrat side?

Watch for Hillary to select Jullian Castro as her running mate

Neither Cruz or Rubio will make the ticket

Are they?

Hillary isnt running. ANd using a Hispanic as window dressing is soooo racist.

Are they?

Julian Castro is more qualified than either Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio

Neither Cruz nor Rubio will win a single primary

Are they?

Julian Castro is more qualified than either Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio

Neither Cruz nor Rubio will win a single primary
So why isnt Julio Castro running for president? Oh yeah, Dems hate uppity Hispanics.

Are they?

Interesting. I've never heard of Julian Castro.

Are they?

Mayor of San Antonio now something in the administration. Token **** to the Democrats.

Are they?

Mayor of San Antonio now something in the administration. Token **** to the Democrats.

How can anyone in Texas be sane?

I can't imagine why any of these groups would want to vote Republican. Why would they? However, I clearly understand why rich people would vote Republican - because they are the favored class. It seems to me that all other groups would be voting against their own best interests. What do you think?

In answer to your title question, the same thing they're doing to attract all voters: proposing policies that are better for the nation.

If people want to be pampered and spoiled as special interest groups, I'm afraid I just don't see that as something we should pander to.

Are they?

How can anyone in Texas be sane?

By not being in California, New York, and Massachusetts, for starters. Just listening to those people makes me want to tear my hair out. I can't imagine having to actually live around them or interact with them daily.

Forum List

Back