What is the GOP doing to attract minorities, women, LGBTs, poor and middle class voters?

I can't imagine why any of these groups would want to vote Republican. Why would they? However, I clearly understand why rich people would vote Republican - because they are the favored class. It seems to me that all other groups would be voting against their own best interests. What do you think?

what are they doing? Telling the truth. Nothing more is needed.

This is the problem. The GOP does not see people as LGBT, minority, or whatever. They see people as American citizens. They offer opportunity to American citizens to work hard, hold on to what they make, and get ahead. Democrats see people as fitting into racial categories etc, like the Nazis did, and needing special assistence (i.e. bribes) to vote for them. Democrats, the party of bribery and racism.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

That's why Republicans call homosexuals "perverse" and "abnormal" and try to paint them all as pedophiles. Because they see homosexuals as American citizens.

That's why Republicans say America is a Christian nation and that all Muslims are terrorists or terrorist supporters, and say that the First Amendment does not apply to non-Christians. Because they see Muslims as American citizens.

That's why whenever a Republican speaks of black people, it is in the context of blacks being lazy criminals who use food stamps to buy liquor and drugs. Because they see blacks as American citizens.

Do you really think minorities are so stupid as to vote for a party which so clearly HATES them? Do you really think anyone is buying that bullshit you are selling?

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Man, you are drinking some piss laced with LSD.
Oh boy. Here's we go through the drill.
I say: Please show me Republicans who say those things.
You respond: Here's a post on USMB from someone sayig that.
I say: He doesnt speak for all Republicans, he may not even be a Republican.
You say: You're stupid.

This is all so predictable. All so boring.
Did you ever stop to wonder why the Republican party is so attractive to the bigots we see in large numbers on this forum?

It is because on an instinctive level they know the same thing the minorities do about the Republican Party.

And yet the left segregates, exploits ethnicities, race and so on and their base keeps voting for them. It is a strange paradox.
A minority has to choose between voting for a party which plainly hates them, and a party which panders to them.

Gee, which one do you suppose is going to get the most minority votes?

To delude oneself into believing the GOP is a party which considers a minority to be just another American citizen is so laughable that one must have seven pounds of brain damage to buy that bullshit.

Just because I bring a little reality about the GOP to this topic, it does not automatically follow I am saying the Democratic Party is the friend of minorities. Don't double down on your stupidity.

does the GOP hate Mia Love and Tim Scott and Nikki Haley, and Bobby Jindal.

you are full of shit, YOU dem/libs are the haters. you hate anyone who does not parrot your left wing bullshit.

I can't imagine why any of these groups would want to vote Republican. Why would they? However, I clearly understand why rich people would vote Republican - because they are the favored class. It seems to me that all other groups would be voting against their own best interests. What do you think?
Odd because Democrats seem to be doing absolutely nothing for minorities, women, the poor, or the middle class. Are Democrats voting against their own self-interests?

Lakhota thinks minorities, women, the poor and middle class are too slow and stupid to make it on their own, so if you aren't giving them handouts you're discriminating against them
No. Lakhota sees that Republican policies give the country's elites the power to prey upon those who are not an elite.

LOL, limousine liberals we can trust. They are preying on you...

I guess the GOP need to promise to give them something? You know.. treat them like hapless victims like the left treats them.
The only thing the GOP needs to promise minorities is to stop oppressing them and to treat them like equals. You know...actually live up to the rhetoric Rabbi stated.

The GOP's words are absolutely meaningless in the face of their actions.

How is the GOP oppressing minorities? This oughtta be good...

This is the problem. The GOP does not see people as LGBT, minority, or whatever. They see people as American citizens. They offer opportunity to American citizens to work hard, hold on to what they make, and get ahead. Democrats see people as fitting into racial categories etc, like the Nazis did, and needing special assistence (i.e. bribes) to vote for them. Democrats, the party of bribery and racism.

That's why Republicans call homosexuals "perverse" and "abnormal" and try to paint them all as pedophiles. Because they see homosexuals as American citizens.

That's why Republicans say America is a Christian nation and that all Muslims are terrorists or terrorist supporters, and say that the First Amendment does not apply to non-Christians. Because they see Muslims as American citizens.

That's why whenever a Republican speaks of black people, it is in the context of blacks being lazy criminals who use food stamps to buy liquor and drugs. Because they see blacks as American citizens.

Do you really think minorities are so stupid as to vote for a party which so clearly HATES them? Do you really think anyone is buying that bullshit you are selling?

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Did you ever stop to wonder why the Republican party is so attractive to the bigots we see in large numbers on this forum?

It is because on an instinctive level they know the same thing the minorities do about the Republican Party.
The biggest bigots o this forum are self described non-Republicans.

In any case you lived up to my expectations, cherry picking sensationalist left wing sights for individual sound bites from obscure Republicans.

My NaziCon friends should also remember that Hispanics are also a minority group.

Democrats consider Hispanics as whites. At least that is what has been claimed all through the Zimmerman case. Zimmerman was a whitey that shot a black guy.

Or is it that liberals just twist words and ignore the obvious when it best suits them.

I guess the GOP need to promise to give them something? You know.. treat them like hapless victims like the left treats them.
The only thing the GOP needs to promise minorities is to stop oppressing them and to treat them like equals. You know...actually live up to the rhetoric Rabbi stated.

Sorry but where is the GOP oppressing minorities? Nowhere. It is Democrats who oppress minorities, locking them into failing public schools, pushing programs that guarantee they'll stay dependent.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

The biggest bigots o this forum are self described non-Republicans.

In any case you lived up to my expectations, cherry picking sensationalist left wing sights for individual sound bites from obscure Republicans.

G's giving rdean & jakey fakey a run for the biggest leftwing hack here... and that's a stretch....

My NaziCon friends should also remember that Hispanics are also a minority group.

Democrats consider Hispanics as whites. At least that is what has been claimed all through the Zimmerman case. Zimmerman was a whitey that shot a black guy.

Or is it that liberals just twist words and ignore the obvious when it best suits them.

Needless to say he hasn't followed up that dumbass assertion with any facts. Again, how is the GOP oppressing minorities G?

Sorry but where is the GOP oppressing minorities? Nowhere. It is Democrats who oppress minorities, locking them into failing public schools, pushing programs that guarantee they'll stay dependent.

Not to mention enslaving them in generational poverty...

Odd because Democrats seem to be doing absolutely nothing for minorities, women, the poor, or the middle class. Are Democrats voting against their own self-interests?

Lakhota thinks minorities, women, the poor and middle class are too slow and stupid to make it on their own, so if you aren't giving them handouts you're discriminating against them
No. Lakhota sees that Republican policies give the country's elites the power to prey upon those who are not an elite.

LOL, limousine liberals we can trust. They are preying on you...
All politicians prey on the voters.

But the problem is 'rich' is way beyond what most people think it is. One has to be making well, and I mean well, into the six figure to actually be benefiting from what the Republicans are actually trying to pass as legislation. Even 'rich' people are voting against their own interests. Truth of the matter only the people at the very bottom and the very top are sort of benefiting from our government's actions. Even then the whole system is going to crash sooner rather than later.

The GOP claim that the current system of capitalism is fair and that all the spoils of a functioning economy should go to the top. And any scheme that a bank or financial institution can think up which manages to take money from the person who puts money into it is fair game. The GOP's support for a legal system where the price of a lawyer determines the intent of the law. Shall I continue?

The GOP is screwing up this country just as much as the Democrats. The system is crashing and each side is blaming the other. Well I have good news, you're both right.

The GOP claim that the current system of capitalism is fair and that all the spoils of a functioning economy should go to the top. And any scheme that a bank or financial institution can think up which manages to take money from the person who puts money into it is fair game. The GOP's support for a legal system where the price of a lawyer determines the intent of the law. Shall I continue?

The GOP is screwing up this country just as much as the Democrats. The system is crashing and each side is blaming the other. Well I have good news, you're both right.
There's a reason i have you on ignore. You're a moron.

the problem is not either party. the problem is liberal thinking from both parties. Liberalism never works, never has, never will. It is a failed ideology but a segment of the population continues to push it, thinking stupidly that "if will work this time".

They don't oppress them but the gop is currently a carnival and if they trot out another mccain, dole, romney......they'll get spanked again.

Forum List

Back