What is the GOP plan for fixing Obama's mess?

1. Repeal Obamacare
2. Cut tax rates on those who make over $400k
3. Kick gays out of the military
4. Ban Abortion
5 Ban insurance coverage of Birth Control
6 Cut Corporate tax rates
7. Ban Gay marriage
8. Demand all Mexicans prove citizenship
9. Voter ID

damn, rightwinger making a little sense for a change

its going to take the republicans years to fix the fuck ups of Obama over the last 5 years. and with the democratic obstructionists in the senate blocking all sensible legislation this country is in for a continued downward spiral
So Republicans don't have a plan? Kind of like Iraq, huh?

1) Cut taxes

I can see them doing that.

2) Cut spending

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!! You think Republicans will cut spending?!?!

3) Cut regulations

Which ones? There are good regulations and bad regulations. A blanket statement of "cut regulations" means nothing.

4) Get the government out of the way of job makers.

Empty platitutde. Please be more specific.

5) Support Energy independence from the rest of the world.

Again, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! Every politician has been saying this for 70 years. Anyone who believes it at this point is an idiot.

6) Get the people out of the mindset that the government is the only solution to our problems.

And we'll do that by focusing on partisan politics.

its going to take the republicans years to fix the fuck ups of Obama over the last 5 years. and with the democratic obstructionists in the senate blocking all sensible legislation this country is in for a continued downward spiral
So Republicans don't have a plan? Kind of like Iraq, huh?

You mean Iraq where we defeated a 20 year state sponsor of terrorism, sponsored the first free elections in 50 years and left a relatively stable country?
Or do you mean Afghanistan, where we had a surge strategy modeled on Bush's success but so poorly planned that we will run like hell having spent billions of dollars and thousands of lives?

Facetious post is facetious.

Just what has Obama done to make America stronger? Obamacare doesn't count.

Kept us out of 2 wars in Iran and Ukraine so far...oh and the republicans will play obstruction and blame Obama for everything...same thing they have done for 6 years.

1. Continued, and escalated, the war in Afghanistan.

2. Participated in the toppling of the Egyptian government, and the instability that followed.

3. Participated in the toppling of the Libyan government, and the instability that followed.

4. Participated in the post-incident fabrications and coverup, after the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya was attacked and several American citizens were murdered by terrorists.

5. Has kept Gitmo open for business, when he promised to shut down Gitmo in 2008.

6. Presided over unprecedented record U.S. debt.

7. "Cash For Clunkers". Need I say more?

8. Presided over a record number of U.S. adults that are out of work.

9. Has Established an aristocracy via "Presidential Executive Orders", circumventing the Legislative and Judicial branches of the U.S. government.

This is a good start. The list is ENDLESS.

Last edited:

2. Participated in the toppling of the Egyptian government, and the instability that followed.

3. Participated in the toppling of the Libyan government, and the instability that followed.

4. Participated in the post-incident fabrications and coverup, after the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya was attacked and several American citizens were murdered by terrorists.

5. Has kept Gitmo open for business, when he promised to shut down Gitmo in 2008.

9. Has Established an aristocracy via "Presidential Executive Orders", circumventing the Legislative and Judicial branches of the U.S. government.

So with all of that, why do Republicans still insist that Obama is a liberal?

And how can we expect a Republican to do any better?

I don't think the GOP has a plan. It is like they are pushing against a wall. Remove the wall and they fall on their face. This Representative did a good job of summing up the Republicans 51st attempt to appeal Obamacare last Friday. (You'll have to excuse me. I just learned the fun of YouTube. :D)

H.R. 4015 Rep. McDermott - YouTube

we dont have a plan to fix obama's mess because he isnt dont messing up yet leftard.

we dont want to take the Left's approach and pass something we havent bothered to read do we leftardz?

What really strikes me as surprising is that Republicans actually took the time to work together on this stuff before they sabotaged it.

Geez, can't you just simply admit the law sucks?

So with all of that, why do Republicans still insist that Obama is a liberal?

And how can we expect a Republican to do any better?

So, can I assume you voted for a Republican then? Obama fits the name exactly as far as these wars are concerned. Spends like one too.

Best thing for us would be to roll back the size of government and lead the world in all things.
A free economy that is allowed to grow is the solution.
But what are the proposals to make that happen? Cutting taxes to the top 1% doesn't stimulate economic growth. They hoard the wealth like they're doing now. It doesn't go to employees or the working class, communities, local or state governments. It goes to overseas tax shelters where it accumulates for the shareholders.

What are some realistic proposals? Does the GOP now defend repealing the USAPATRIOT Act to rein in the size of government? End the unwinnable war of terror? Prosecute the CIA, Bush and Obama administrations for documented war crimes? Does the Republican party support closing Guantanamo Bay? Will the GOP push to defund the NSA for unconstitutional domestic spying?

What is the GOP plan for fixing America?

Best thing for us would be to roll back the size of government and lead the world in all things.
But what are the proposals to make that happen? Cutting taxes to the top 1% doesn't stimulate economic growth. They hoard the wealth like they're doing now. It doesn't go to employees or the working class, communities, local or state governments. It goes to overseas tax shelters where it accumulates for the shareholders.

What are some realistic proposals? Does the GOP now defend repealing the USAPATRIOT Act to rein in the size of government? End the unwinnable war of terror? Prosecute the CIA, Bush and Obama administrations for documented war crimes? Does the Republican party support closing Guantanamo Bay? Will the GOP push to defund the NSA for unconstitutional domestic spying?

OK, I realize you are a lo-lo and cannot think beyond Stage One. But when you write that tax cuts to the top 1% (and there have never been such a thing) dont work because they hoard wealth, what do you think top earners do with the money they don't spend, that they "hoard it"?

Waiting to see for 6 years. While they're making record profits and food banks are straining to capacity.

Waiting to see what happens from the regulations that are supposed to keep them from running amok like they did to put us in this recession?

Waiting to see....... The market is so uncertain, isn't it? Their only uncertainty is how much of a record profit they will make this quarter. Will it be $7 billion, or only a paltry $5.5 billion? The 1% don't know, so they'd better not let any wealth trickle down just yet until they know for sure what Obama's evil Marxist big government regulations are going to do. Maybe after the black Marxist is out of office, then the white billionaires can breathe a sigh of relief and trickle down a tiny bit of their RECORD CORPORATE PROFITS.

Get back to us when the feds shut their 80 billion dollar monthly free tit down.

Repealing Obamacare won't happen. To reverse it now would make a mess that we could never fix, ever.

It sounds cool to sit around and talk tough about what republicans would do, but It's mostly horse-crap; when given the opportunity, republicans generally do nothing to fix anything, because their main focus is about cutting taxes and making fat cash. Everything else is secondary.

What do Republicans voters want their government officials to do to fix Obama's horrible Marxist catastrophe?

Of course the repeal of Obamacare is priority number one (as it's been since Obamacare was first mentioned). Once Obamacare is repealed, what is the GOP plan to provide health insurance for the poor Americans that will lose their health insurance that they've gained from Obamacare?

What else does the GOP propose to do to make America stronger? Cut corporate taxes? End public education? Privatize the police forces? All of the above?

What is the GOP plan for America besides, "I HATE OBAMA!!!!!"?
First. You have to acknowledge that it is NOT the function of government to provide healthcare to Americans who do not have it.

Agreed?

Facetious post is facetious.

Just what has Obama done to make America stronger? Obamacare doesn't count.

Kept us out of 2 wars in Iran and Ukraine so far...oh and the republicans will play obstruction and blame Obama for everything...same thing they have done for 6 years.

Opinion based on misinformation.

As soon as I saw Benghazi I quit reading.

OK, I realize you are a lo-lo and cannot think beyond Stage One. But when you write that tax cuts to the top 1% (and there have never been such a thing) dont work because they hoard wealth, what do you think top earners do with the money they don't spend, that they "hoard it"?

Once upon a time, the wealthy paid a lot more in taxes. So, you would not need a 'tax cut" to see what would happen, you would need to look only at the 1950's to view the model.

Once upon a time, the wealthy paid a lot more in taxes. So, you would not need a 'tax cut" to see what would happen, you would need to look only at the 1950's to view the model.

the same idiots ranting that the Right lives in the past and wont "change" think we can go back to the 1950's; and that things were the way they were because of the tax rates

idiots and hypocrites

Opinion based on misinformation.

As soon as I saw Benghazi I quit reading.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!1 he's saying shit i dont want to hear!!

A) That's not true. The wealthy (by which you mean high income earners, which is not the same) pay more today than they did in the 1950s.
B) That doesn't answer my question. Probably because you are a lo-lo.

Forum List

Back