What is the GOP plan for fixing Obama's mess?

I don't think the GOP has a plan. It is like they are pushing against a wall. Remove the wall and they fall on their face. This Representative did a good job of summing up the Republicans 51st attempt to appeal Obamacare last Friday. (You'll have to excuse me. I just learned the fun of YouTube. :D)

H.R. 4015 Rep. McDermott - YouTube

we dont have a plan to fix obama's mess because he isnt dont messing up yet leftard.

we dont want to take the Left's approach and pass something we havent bothered to read do we leftardz?

What really strikes me as surprising is that Republicans actually took the time to work together on this stuff before they sabotaged it. Is is not that no one has read it. Besides the bills that are hundreds of pages long most bills are fairly short and straight forward, that is until Republicans try to turn them into political statements. 51 attempts to repeal the ACA have been more than just 51 wasted votes that could of been used for other bills. It is also the 51 pieces of legislation that would probably been passed if the Republicans had not poisoned it. As in H.R. 4015 everyone wanted to reform the SGR, hundreds of hours had been put into crafting the solution, everything was going beautifully up until the eleventh hour when the Republicans decided, "Hey, here is another chance to repeal the ACA." Now what? The ACA did not get repealed but not only that the SGR did not get fixed. These are no small actions. They are costing the American taxpayers millions and the economy is not being helped much either. The Republicans do no have the country's best interests in mind. When one sees a party line vote that is politics, not policy. The Republicans control the House and as long as they do it will be politics, not policy, which rules the day.

I don't think the GOP has a plan. It is like they are pushing against a wall. Remove the wall and they fall on their face. This Representative did a good job of summing up the Republicans 51st attempt to appeal Obamacare last Friday. (You'll have to excuse me. I just learned the fun of YouTube. :D)

we dont have a plan to fix obama's mess because he isnt dont messing up yet leftard.

we dont want to take the Left's approach and pass something we havent bothered to read do we leftardz?

What really strikes me as surprising is that Republicans actually took the time to work together on this stuff before they sabotaged it. Is is not that no one has read it. Besides the bills that are hundreds of pages long most bills are fairly short and straight forward, that is until Republicans try to turn them into political statements. 51 attempts to repeal the ACA have been more than just 51 wasted votes that could of been used for other bills. It is also the 51 pieces of legislation that would probably been passed if the Republicans had not poisoned it. As in H.R. 4015 everyone wanted to reform the SGR, hundreds of hours had been put into crafting the solution, everything was going beautifully up until the eleventh hour when the Republicans decided, "Hey, here is another chance to repeal the ACA." Now what? The ACA did not get repealed but not only that the SGR did not get fixed. These are no small actions. They are costing the American taxpayers millions and the economy is not being helped much either. The Republicans do no have the country's best interests in mind. When one sees a party line vote that is politics, not policy. The Republicans control the House and as long as they do it will be politics, not policy, which rules the day.

YOU POST NONSENSE; just lies you cant back up; republicans were held out of most of the meetings and negotiations on obamacare; your inept messiah obama actuallly told republicans to "go sit in the back of the bus" because "elections have consequences".

nobody sabatoged obamacare; it's failing all on its own. i mean really when are you losers ever going to man up and accept responsibility

for all of obama's first two years both chambers of congress were in the hands of Dems

you losers have been whining that mean ol repubs have been "obstructing" obama from Day One; pathetic crybabies that you are

it isnt the job of the other Party to roll over and play dead; no matter how many times you hypocrites voted for bush's policies and pretend you didn't

for all of obama's first two years both chambers of congress were in the hands of Dems

you losers have been whining that mean ol repubs have been "obstructing" obama from Day One; pathetic crybabies that you are

it isnt the job of the other Party to roll over and play dead; no matter how many times you hypocrites voted for bush's policies and pretend you didn't

That goes along with the meme, The GOP worked to make Obama a one term president. Like the Dems were intent on Bush being a two term president. Every party makes sure to make the president from the opposiong party a one term president.

Bedwin, you can read? I ask because you sure as fuck have trouble with writing coherent sentences.

Ah well, what should I expect. You are friends with the Rabbit.

Carry on with your bad ass pontificating. Tell us how it is, was and shall be again.

Hypocrite? Make sure you make it to the middle of the video.

[ame=http://youtu.be/PDPQgd4AODk]4015 Pascrell - YouTube[/ame]

That is exactly what the Dem's did when they voted for the new Health Care Bill.

What do Republicans voters want their government officials to do to fix Obama's horrible Marxist catastrophe?

Of course the repeal of Obamacare is priority number one (as it's been since Obamacare was first mentioned). Once Obamacare is repealed, what is the GOP plan to provide health insurance for the poor Americans that will lose their health insurance that they've gained from Obamacare?

What else does the GOP propose to do to make America stronger? Cut corporate taxes? End public education? Privatize the police forces? All of the above?

What is the GOP plan for America besides, "I HATE OBAMA!!!!!"?

This is a typical setup of Obamanista nonsensical questions, where the Obama-lover asks everybody to respond to a series of factually bankrupt questions, knowing that responding to these questions legitimizes their factual inaccuracies and fabrications.

Anybody who answers this nonsense has fallen into the trap. Don't bother with this dunderhead.
You are absolutely correct, and even though you've made it evident, several appear to have taken the bait and fallen into the trap.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Last edited:
1. Repeal Obamacare
2. Cut tax rates on those who make over $400k
3. Kick gays out of the military
4. Ban Abortion
5 Ban insurance coverage of Birth Control
6 Cut Corporate tax rates
7. Ban Gay marriage
8. Demand all Mexicans prove citizenship
9. Voter ID

1. Repeal Obamacare
2. Cut tax rates on those who make over $400k
3. Kick gays out of the military
4. Ban Abortion
5 Ban insurance coverage of Birth Control
6 Cut Corporate tax rates
7. Ban Gay marriage
8. Demand all Mexicans prove citizenship
9. Voter ID

RW, if that is truly the best Republican's have to offer, they will only create ONE job.

For SUPER REPUBLICAN MAN

Faster than a speeding Turtle, able to leap Obamacare in a single bound. That's what they need; Superrepublicanman.

1) Cut taxes
2) Cut spending
3) Cut regulations
4) Get the government out of the way of job makers.
5) Support Energy independence from the rest of the world.
6) Get the people out of the mindset that the government is the only solution to our problems.

YOU POST NONSENSE; just lies you cant back up; republicans were held out of most of the meetings and negotiations on obamacare; your inept messiah obama actuallly told republicans to "go sit in the back of the bus" because "elections have consequences".

nobody sabatoged obamacare; it's failing all on its own. i mean really when are you losers ever going to man up and accept responsibility

no kidding, they have every excuse they can think up for this man and his policies...
Now republicans "sabotaged" OscamCare, and the things aren't better under Obama because he INHERITED so so so much....
just pathetic and sheep like how they defend that man

Look over that list...it's nothing but one of the three following:

1. Repeal all or part of Obamacare

2. Cut Taxes for wealthy

3. Deregulate businesses

oh yeah...there is one "drill baby drill" in there too. Whoop dee.

Too bad the Bill Titles don't include all the Pork...
So Republicans, what's in those Bill?
We'll find out after they get passed.

Same bullshit as the other Party.

What do Republicans voters want their government officials to do to fix Obama's horrible Marxist catastrophe?

Of course the repeal of Obamacare is priority number one (as it's been since Obamacare was first mentioned). Once Obamacare is repealed, what is the GOP plan to provide health insurance for the poor Americans that will lose their health insurance that they've gained from Obamacare?

What else does the GOP propose to do to make America stronger? Cut corporate taxes? End public education? Privatize the police forces? All of the above?

Maybe one of the first steps is making it punishable for any Congress member NOT to have personally read each bill to be passed.
Look what happened with ACA.."we have to pass it to know what's in it"??? Is that realistic.

Then another step is "why not think what is doable"? What is attainable. Why not look to the 50 laboratories (i.e. states) and see what's working best and then see if it is necessary to apply it nationally. For example Romneycare. Is it working? Is single payer working well in other states if so what are they doing?
My point is this grand BIG IDEA of "nationalized health care" single payer that Obama wanted was just too overwhelming.

Take a page out of IKE... he knew our country had been through WWII and Korea. Tired and wanting just to build their own homes,etc. IKE did really only one
major contribution.. Interstate System. Other then that IKE knew Americans needed to focus on building their families,careers,etc. and consequently our country went through the greatest growth period.

Do what is attainable and do it well.

Our country needs a breather!

probably just more talk....which is like the shit that has been going on for the last 14 years.....want change?....vote both parties out and give the non party people a chance....otherwise ill see you here the next 3-5 years bitching about the same old shit....

Plan? Plan?? We ain't go no stinkin plan!!!!! We just want all the benefits America has to offer and we don't want to pay a penny for them. If there is any plan it is to make more poor people and let them pay for the rich. I know, we'll call it something catchy like "Trickle down economy." Yeah!!! That's the ticket. It worked once and it will work again.

1) Cut taxes
2) Cut spending
3) Cut regulations
4) Get the government out of the way of job makers.
5) Support Energy independence from the rest of the world.
6) Get the people out of the mindset that the government is the only solution to our problems.

1) What would that accomplish?

2) Which spending in particular?

3) Which regulations would you cut and why?

4) How is the government in the way of job creators if job creators are making record profits?

5) In what way would you make the US energy independent?

6) What is the alternative solution other than the government? The private sector that drove us into this mess?

What is the GOP plan for fixing Obama's mess?

What mess?

I've been told everything was perfect!

More have lost their insurance due to obamacare.

its going to take the republicans years to fix the fuck ups of Obama over the last 5 years. and with the democratic obstructionists in the senate blocking all sensible legislation this country is in for a continued downward spiral

Forum List

Back