What is the GOP plan for fixing Obama's mess?

But what are the proposals to make that happen? Cutting taxes to the top 1% doesn't stimulate economic growth. They hoard the wealth like they're doing now. It doesn't go to employees or the working class, communities, local or state governments. It goes to overseas tax shelters where it accumulates for the shareholders.

What are some realistic proposals? Does the GOP now defend repealing the USAPATRIOT Act to rein in the size of government? End the unwinnable war of terror? Prosecute the CIA, Bush and Obama administrations for documented war crimes? Does the Republican party support closing Guantanamo Bay? Will the GOP push to defund the NSA for unconstitutional domestic spying?

What is the GOP plan for fixing America?

OK, I realize you are a lo-lo and cannot think beyond Stage One. But when you write that tax cuts to the top 1% (and there have never been such a thing) dont work because they hoard wealth, what do you think top earners do with the money they don't spend, that they "hoard it"?

Once upon a time, the wealthy paid a lot more in taxes. So, you would not need a 'tax cut" to see what would happen, you would need to look only at the 1950's to view the model.

They're paying more now. The 90 percent that you and other liberals quote all of the time had many legal areas in the tax code where deductions could occur, more so than now.

Kept us out of 2 wars in Iran and Ukraine so far...oh and the republicans will play obstruction and blame Obama for everything...same thing they have done for 6 years.

1. Continued, and escalated, the war in Afghanistan.

2. Participated in the toppling of the Egyptian government, and the instability that followed.

3. Participated in the toppling of the Libyan government, and the instability that followed.

4. Participated in the post-incident fabrications and coverup, after the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya was attacked and several American citizens were murdered by terrorists.

5. Has kept Gitmo open for business, when he promised to shut down Gitmo in 2008.

6. Presided over unprecedented record U.S. debt.

7. "Cash For Clunkers". Need I say more?

8. Presided over a record number of U.S. adults that are out of work.

9. Has Established an aristocracy via "Presidential Executive Orders", circumventing the Legislative and Judicial branches of the U.S. government.

This is a good start. The list is ENDLESS.

Opinion based on misinformation.

As soon as I saw Benghazi I quit reading.

Aren't FACTS a painful thing for you leftists?

FACTS are more painful to liberals than ANY kind of physical pain.

Liberalism is mental disorder, and there is no cure. Like a house with a cockroach problem. The only solution is elimination.

Forum List

Back