What is the likelihood that Donald Trump will remain as President after 2020?

I give him better than a 50/50 shot. He will never win the popular vote, but he may eek out enough votes In Pennsylvania, Ohio. Michigan, Wisconsin and Florida to win. Same as last time. I estimate he would lose the popular vote by over 4 million. More than last time.
I doubt he wins ohio again. So no not likley! He got the farmers vote here his tarrifs did not help them!!

Farmers are being subsidized...think $25 BILLION.
Farmers look past their noses....they see the big picture value in the tariffs / trade war. Farmers are a lock for the GOP.

He’ll be lucky to remain as President through 2018.

You figure he'll be out of office by the end of the year?

Why?
Treason or vote of incompetence for office
Geeeze, have you seen what the economy is doing? The jobs report? What NK is doing?
What's been done to NAFTA?

Incompetence? Treason? :auiqs.jpg:
Sounds more like a bad case of sour grapes for you.
The economies been great for years, jobs numbers have been improving for years, North Korea’s not doing anything, and NAFTA hasn’t been changed even the tiniest bit yet. But we do have a traitor in the Oval Office now, so that’s new.

Well yeah, a whole two years.
Much longer than that. Through July, Trump’s 1st 19 months in office, less jobs were created than under Obama’s last 19 months in office. GDP numbers have been about the same. But you all keep creaming yourselves for some reason.

I give him better than a 50/50 shot. He will never win the popular vote, but he may eek out enough votes In Pennsylvania, Ohio. Michigan, Wisconsin and Florida to win. Same as last time. I estimate he would lose the popular vote by over 4 million. More than last time.
I doubt he wins ohio again. So no not likley! He got the farmers vote here his tarrifs did not help them!!

Farmers look past their noses....they see the big picture value in the tariffs / trade war. Farmers are a lock for the GOP.
I agree in part. However, if the trade war escalates and hits the farmers hard in the pocket book, there may be hell to pay. Having said that I am not convinced that if farmers were wiped out financially they would not support Trump anyway.

Last edited:

Yes farmers have been on the big gubmint dole for years. The GOP has long supported their welfare benefits.

Do you think Trump will win the next Presidential elections in 2020? If not why?

If the economic trajectory remains anywhere near where it is now he wins a re-election without being contested.
Prosperity TRUMPS “we hate him because he’s mean to wetbacks” every single time.

Lol
Donald J. Trump Republican 62,980,160
Hillary R. Clinton Democratic 65,845,063
Gary Johnson Libertarian 4,488,931
Jill Stein Green 1,457,050

The conservative/libertarian side actually won the popular vote... So shut the fuck up
Sorry Snowflake. I have read this before from you to other posters. Listen if you can't take the argument and it offends your tender ego, then get the hell out of Dodge and go to the kiddie forums. The kiddie forums are more suited for your intellect anyway based on your posting history.
Lol
Not only did the conservative/libertarian’s win the popular vote… They won what really matters, the electoral college, thank God for the electoral college… So shut the fuck up

Lol

The conservative/libertarian side actually won the popular vote... So shut the fuck up
Sorry Snowflake. I have read this before from you to other posters. Listen if you can't take the argument and it offends your tender ego, then get the hell out of Dodge and go to the kiddie forums. The kiddie forums are more suited for your intellect anyway based on your posting history.
Lol
Not only did the conservative/libertarian’s win the popular vote… They won what really matters, the electoral college, thank God for the electoral college… So shut the fuck up
How old are you? 15 or 16? Next time get your mother's permission before you post.

The subsidies are not covering the losses. They will not be happy! I here them talk about it daily. Harvest is just around the corner prices better rise or he is toast!

Yes farmers have been on the big gubmint dole for years. The GOP has long supported their welfare benefits.

True...the GOP invests in America’s food source...while Mexicrats invest in Gustavo, ShaQuita and their litters of future welfare dependent criminals.

The subsidies are not covering the losses. They will not be happy! I here them talk about it daily. Harvest is just around the corner prices better rise or he is toast!

Link us to their spreadsheets would ya please. Thanks.

I would go with 50/50. We are 110 months into the 2nd longest period of economic expansion in the history of the country, only 10 months off the record. Whether it can keep it up for 20 more months is questionable.
Though there is a lot of good news economically so the bigger thing to watch is the trade war and how it impacts things moving forward.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Why?
Geeeze, have you seen what the economy is doing? The jobs report? What NK is doing?

The economies been great for years, jobs numbers have been improving for years, North Korea’s not doing anything, and NAFTA hasn’t been changed even the tiniest bit yet. But we do have a traitor in the Oval Office now, so that’s new.

Much longer than that. Through July, Trump’s 1st 19 months in office, less jobs were created than under Obama’s last 19 months in office. GDP numbers have been about the same. But you all keep creaming yourselves for some reason.

Yup, good thing "about the same" is not the same.

True...the GOP invests in America’s food source...while Mexicrats invest in Gustavo, ShaQuita and their litters of future welfare dependent criminals.
You pay farmers to throw away crops or to not grow anything at all. Something that I dare say is too liberal even for Democrats. Your racism at the end there was unoriginal. You inbreds aren’t even trying anymore.

Yup, good thing "about the same" is not the same.
Same trend

Why?

What about the Fed Reserve infusing trillions during Opie's entire time in office.
The economy is much stronger under Trump since he cancelled out Opies EO's that restricted business and lowering the taxes
for businesses that was the highest in the free world.......at the same time the Fed Reserve started raising interest rates.
I have no idea why your beating your chest

Lol

Lol
How old are you? 15 or 16? Next time get your mother's permission before you post.
tenor.gif

hopefully in 2020 The TRUMP will have 4 more years to go as President MLilly .

What about the Fed Reserve infusing trillions during Opie's entire time in office.
The economy is much stronger under Trump since he cancelled out Opies EO's that restricted business and lowering the taxes
for businesses that was the highest in the free world.......at the same time the Fed Reserve started raising interest rates.
I don’t think you know what the fed reserve does

Link us to their spreadsheets would ya please. Thanks.
Ya, the farmers are going to open thier books for you!Dumb fuck!

I don’t think you know what the fed reserve does
Good grief, deflect much?

Forum List

Back