What is the primary reason Trump should be impeached?

What is the primary reason Trump should be impeached?

• The DNC was exposed.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clinton was exposed.

• Liberal media was exposed.

• Black Lives Matter.

• Trump won.

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Trump works with Putin toward common goals & security (like he does every other country)

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Other (be objective)

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
no, I'm afraid you are confused.The plan was t6 get rid of KONSERVATIVES, not conservatives. Konservatives, it seems, would be much happier in Russia.
Democrats founded conservatism in America. They even fought liberal republicans in the Civil War to preserve it....heh heh heh...
we've all experienced the melt down of the nazi left at universities and cities around the country in attempts to end the first amendment. All brought to view in one simple election. wow, fifty years of work spoiled by one man. It is a wonder they're so outraged, the program exposed it all. BTW, this includes many GOPers as well. EXPOSED to end the middle class and create a country of subservients. Trump and the country said fk you and the ground you stand on.

Stop lying there is no Nazi leftwing in this country. The Nazis were Far Right populists just like you.
But your crazy logic doesn't stop there, you go on to posit the illusion that the middle-class only consists of right-wing Kool Kaw-cajun Kats like you.Hmmm.that acronym certainly is appropriate isn't it? :lol:
tell me in your bizarre world, what happened to all the Democrat, liberal and other just plain apolitical middle class people? If you answer that question you might begin to see just how stupid you are. By the way, the only people interested in destroying the middle class are the wealthy people at the top. And if you didn't know it, the top Republicans have been representing that's small Group for more than fifty years. Dummies like you are just being used.
LOL, the left's behavior mimicks the nazi's to a fking 'T' a big Fking 'T' don't go getting all shy, be proud of your hate and willingness to shut the opposition up. you enjoy it, just like ole Adolf did. Shit dude, your side is opening up classes to train on how to take on the right wing and stop em with violence. your moving just so slowly in that direction. Break a few more Windows and burn a few more cars, take out the cops. Yep you all are amazing nazis.
Nice fantasy...write a book. You might get a literary award for best fiction.
FACTS
If so, give me some validation...otherwise it looks like you are just daydreaming.

To impeach, the House needs to draw up the charges. The charges are what the House say they are. The Senate then hears the charges and votes. For removal the Senate vote must be a two thirds guilty vote. If a statute crime has been committed the ex-president can go to trial in a regular court for that crime after removal. America has no "high crimes."

we've all experienced the melt down of the nazi left at universities and cities around the country in attempts to end the first amendment. All brought to view in one simple election. wow, fifty years of work spoiled by one man. It is a wonder they're so outraged, the program exposed it all. BTW, this includes many GOPers as well. EXPOSED to end the middle class and create a country of subservients. Trump and the country said fk you and the ground you stand on.

Stop lying there is no Nazi leftwing in this country. The Nazis were Far Right populists just like you.
But your crazy logic doesn't stop there, you go on to posit the illusion that the middle-class only consists of right-wing Kool Kaw-cajun Kats like you.Hmmm.that acronym certainly is appropriate isn't it? :lol:
tell me in your bizarre world, what happened to all the Democrat, liberal and other just plain apolitical middle class people? If you answer that question you might begin to see just how stupid you are. By the way, the only people interested in destroying the middle class are the wealthy people at the top. And if you didn't know it, the top Republicans have been representing that's small Group for more than fifty years. Dummies like you are just being used.
LOL, the left's behavior mimicks the nazi's to a fking 'T' a big Fking 'T' don't go getting all shy, be proud of your hate and willingness to shut the opposition up. you enjoy it, just like ole Adolf did. Shit dude, your side is opening up classes to train on how to take on the right wing and stop em with violence. your moving just so slowly in that direction. Break a few more Windows and burn a few more cars, take out the cops. Yep you all are amazing nazis.
FACTS
If so, give me some validation...otherwise it looks like you are just daydreaming.
Russia, Russia, to silence 64 million voters who voted trump into office. then, Berkley, MO, Berkley University-Anne Coulter and Milo Yiannopoulos

Violent mob of angry liberals shut down conservative, pro-police speaker at Calif. college (Video)
University stops formation of conservative group due to campus leftists feeling ‘unsafe’
Year of the Shout-Down: It Was Worse Than You Think
Claremont College Students Protested Heather Mac Donald
Attack on conservative speaker stuns Middlebury College campus - The Boston Globe
http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/0...ssor-s-anti-trump-rant-fights-suspension.html
Let's try these first.

FACTS
Russia, Russia, to silence 64 million voters who voted trump into office. then, Berkley, MO, Berkley University-Anne Coulter and Milo Yiannopoulos

Violent mob of angry liberals shut down conservative, pro-police speaker at Calif. college (Video)
University stops formation of conservative group due to campus leftists feeling ‘unsafe’
Attack on conservative speaker stuns Middlebury College campus - The Boston Globe
http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/0...ssor-s-anti-trump-rant-fights-suspension.html
Let's try these first.
Aww I wouldn't be too concerned about a few mild protest by leftist college students. What worries me more are the deadly hate crimes and domestic terrorist acts conmitted by violent right wing extremist groups. I'm sure you are familiar with some of those.

FACTS

Let's try these first.
Aww I wouldn't be too concerned about a few mild protest by leftist college students. What worries me more are the deadly hate crimes and domestic terrorist acts conmitted by violent right wing extremist groups. I'm sure you are familiar with some of those.
yeah and you can post up your links now. jeopardy music queued.

Here's the best I can come up with. Feel free to add some, but try to support your opinion with something other than narrative. In other terms, be objective.
Remember when Bill Clinton got impeached and Al Gore became President?

Me neither.

Impeachment means nothing.
It's removal from office that counts.

Sent from my SCH-I545PP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

There is no reason to impeach and remove Trump at this point. Those calling for his impeachment are the same folks that believe Russia stole the election and fail to understand Clinton lost because of her stupidity of failing to win key swing states like Michigan and the DNac treatment of Sanders...

Forum List

Back