What is the primary reason Trump should be impeached?

• The DNC was exposed.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clinton was exposed.

• Liberal media was exposed.

• Black Lives Matter.

• Trump won.

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Trump works with Putin toward common goals & security (like he does every other country)

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Other (be objective)

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Here's the best I can come up with. Feel free to add some, but try to support your opinion with something other than narrative. In other terms, be objective.
Why Trump should be impeached:

His name is Donald Trump.
He is a Republican.
He is wealthy.

Outside of that, the Democrats have nothing.

Sent from my SCH-I545PP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Liar.
Watchdogs to DOJ: Trump Jr. meeting broke campaign finance laws

Did you read the link......? It is crap....getting information, which they didn't actually get, is now considered a campaign contribution......the mental gymnastics to get to that kind of belief are at the Olympic level....

Here's the best I can come up with. Feel free to add some, but try to support your opinion with something other than narrative. In other terms, be objective.
Why Trump should be impeached:

His name is Donald Trump.
He is a Republican.
He is wealthy.

Outside of that, the Democrats have nothing.

Sent from my SCH-I545PP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Liar.
Watchdogs to DOJ: Trump Jr. meeting broke campaign finance laws

This is how stupid their point is....

allege that accepting and attending the meeting amounted to soliciting an illegal campaign contribution from a foreign national.

------

The pretext for the meeting, providing negative information about Trump’s opponent, represents an in-kind campaign contribution, they say.

Are you fucking kidding? Did you actually read your link? I hope you didn't because if you did, and you posted it, it shows that you are really, really stupid.....

Attending a meeting is an illegal campaign contribution......wow...the stupid is strong with you....

I'm not sure insanity or some other mental aberration makes him subject to impeachment but there is a case to be made.
His puerile narcissism underscores his unfitness for the office. But don't take this layman's word. Read and review the clinical assessments of
trained psychiatrists and psychologists who have evaluated his mental state as abnormal.

1. Donald Trump has a “dangerous mental illness” and is not fit to lead the US, a group of psychiatrists has warned during a conference at Yale University.

His narcissism is evident in his “grandiose sense of self-importance … without commensurate achievements.” From viewing cable news, he knows "more about ISIS than the generals” and believes that among all human beings on the planet, “I alone can fix it.” His "repeated lying," “disregard for and violation of the rights of others” (Trump University fraud and multiple sexual assault allegations) and “lack of remorse” meet the clinical criteria for anti-social personality. His bizarre conspiracy theories, false sense of victimization, and demonization of the press, minorities and anyone who opposes him are textbook paranoia. Like most sadists, Trump has been a bully since childhood, and his thousands of vicious tweets make him perhaps the most prolific cyber bully in history.

3. A recent letter to the editor in The New York Times signed by 35 psychiatrists, psychologists and social workers, put it this way: “We fear that too much is at stake to be silent.” It continued, “We believe that the grave emotional instability indicated by Mr. Trump’s speech and actions makes him incapable of serving safely as president.”

MY RESPONSE: Given these dark opinions of a platoon of experts pertaining to Trump's mental state, as a layman I had to take notice. In reality, though, it doesn't take an expert to see that something is wrong with Mr. Trump. While impeachment might be premature at this juncture, I hope someone strong is keeping an eye on everything Trump does behind closed doors. We don't want him starting wars because some foreign leader insulted him...

I'm not sure insanity or some other mental aberration makes him subject to impeachment but there is a case to be made.
His puerile narcissism underscores his unfitness for the office. But don't take this layman's word. Read and review the clinical assessments of
trained psychiatrists and psychologists who have evaluated his mental state as abnormal.

1. Donald Trump has a “dangerous mental illness” and is not fit to lead the US, a group of psychiatrists has warned during a conference at Yale University.

His narcissism is evident in his “grandiose sense of self-importance … without commensurate achievements.” From viewing cable news, he knows "more about ISIS than the generals” and believes that among all human beings on the planet, “I alone can fix it.” His "repeated lying," “disregard for and violation of the rights of others” (Trump University fraud and multiple sexual assault allegations) and “lack of remorse” meet the clinical criteria for anti-social personality. His bizarre conspiracy theories, false sense of victimization, and demonization of the press, minorities and anyone who opposes him are textbook paranoia. Like most sadists, Trump has been a bully since childhood, and his thousands of vicious tweets make him perhaps the most prolific cyber bully in history.

3. A recent letter to the editor in The New York Times signed by 35 psychiatrists, psychologists and social workers, put it this way: “We fear that too much is at stake to be silent.” It continued, “We believe that the grave emotional instability indicated by Mr. Trump’s speech and actions makes him incapable of serving safely as president.”

MY RESPONSE: Given these dark opinions of a platoon of experts pertaining to Trump's mental state, as a layman I had to take notice. In reality, though, it doesn't take an expert to see that something is wrong with Mr. Trump. While impeachment might be premature at this juncture, I hope someone strong is keeping an eye on everything Trump does behind closed doors. We don't want him starting wars because some foreign leader insulted him...

The only ones are looking for war is you leftardz and you will lose that one too.

Any psychiatrist who signed a stupid letter like that should be stripped of his ability to practice....making a diagnosis without even examining the individual.....that is as unprofessional as it gets.....they truly are quacks....

His non-military hair style..

I'm not following the election hacking "news" beyond the headlines. I believe the only way Trump is impeached is if Congress comes to believe that Trump has put himself in position to be blackmailed by the Russians. I kind of wonder, one day Trump has deal to sell Patriot Missile defense system to Poland and now this meeting of Junior's becomes public because the NYT somehow has the dirt. Connection? A warning shot fired by Moscow?

He should be impeached for trying to save the country from lib scum.

Any psychiatrist who signed a stupid letter like that should be stripped of his ability to practice....making a diagnosis without even examining the individual.....that is as unprofessional as it gets.....they truly are quacks....
I don't know that a physical examination would be required or necessary to evaluate a persons mental state. When 35 or more psychologists and psychiatrists made their observations they were assessing symptomatic behavior
regardless of any physiological cause. Unless you are more qualified than they are, I suggest you just STFU!

The only ones are looking for war is you leftardz and you will lose that one too.

Im not a leftie like Trump, who is a lefty in konservative clothing, but they won one war already against the conservative south. Would you expect a different outcome today?

Im not a leftie like Trump, who is a lefty in konservative clothing, but they won one war already against the conservative south. Would you expect a different outcome today?

Lol. Yeah, Trump is a Lefty. . .

That explains why the leftardz are so hellbent on impeaching him and getting Pence in there, instead.

Last edited:
Your idiot in Chief actually tweeted today " the Russian hoax"
Hilarious since his " good boy" already has proven it's not a hoax with his own email.

Incorrect, but I understand you're cause/effect challenged.

I think the most obvious reason the leftardz can't let go of the idea of impeachment is because they KNOW that Trump will have at least one more SCOTUS pick before his first term is up and possibly even two.

That, and there just ain't enough preparation H in the company warehouses to sooth all the butthurt from the defeat of the HildaBeast.

Trump should be impeached for being a horrible person, misinformed conspiracy nut job. incest, jackassery, the most prolific and malicious liar in American Presidential history, and being a freak of nature.

Trump should be impeached for being a horrible person, misinformed conspiracy nut job. incest, jackassery, the most prolific and malicious liar in American Presidential history, and being a freak of nature.

Just. . .

Wow.

Your post just made me realize something.

It looks like the only difference between him and Hitlary is that He is an American President and she will never be one. Good stuff!

Thanks for validating who is right and wrong.

Lol. Yeah, Trump is a Lefty. . .

That explains why they are so hellbent on impeaching him and getting Pence in there, instead.
Pence may be the reason Trump hasn't been impeached already. But make no mistake... yer golden haired wunderkind is NOT A CONSERVATIVE. He is a populist demagogue whose chief constituents are the grass root poor and lower middle-class elements of white society. He has little in common with established Conservatism. When Charles Krauthammer started to criticize Trump that ought to have been a clue that would have alerted you to Trump's
lack of conservative values.

The primary reason is obstruction of justice which the idiot admitted in a live interview with Lester Holt.,
As the calendar turns I'm sure Bob Mueller will be finding much more damning evidence.

John Dean: This is worst than Watergate.
:lmao:

Forum List

Back