What is the primary reason Trump should be impeached?

• The DNC was exposed.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clinton was exposed.

• Liberal media was exposed.

• Black Lives Matter.

• Trump won.

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Trump works with Putin toward common goals & security (like he does every other country)

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Other (be objective)

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Trump should be impeached for being a horrible person, misinformed conspiracy nut job. incest, jackassery, the most prolific and malicious liar in American Presidential history, and being a freak of nature.

Thanks for validating who is right and wrong.
Whatever cruelty he inflicted on that dead animal he wears on his head should also be in the articles of impeachment.

Here's the best I can come up with. Feel free to add some, but try to support your opinion with something other than narrative. In other terms, be objective.

There is no reason that we know of at this time to impeach Trump.

Hopefully there will not be a reason.

I'm not sure insanity or some other mental aberration makes him subject to impeachment but there is a case to be made.
His puerile narcissism underscores his unfitness for the office. But don't take this layman's word. Read and review the clinical assessments of
trained psychiatrists and psychologists who have evaluated his mental state as abnormal.

1. Donald Trump has a “dangerous mental illness” and is not fit to lead the US, a group of psychiatrists has warned during a conference at Yale University.

His narcissism is evident in his “grandiose sense of self-importance … without commensurate achievements.” From viewing cable news, he knows "more about ISIS than the generals” and believes that among all human beings on the planet, “I alone can fix it.” His "repeated lying," “disregard for and violation of the rights of others” (Trump University fraud and multiple sexual assault allegations) and “lack of remorse” meet the clinical criteria for anti-social personality. His bizarre conspiracy theories, false sense of victimization, and demonization of the press, minorities and anyone who opposes him are textbook paranoia. Like most sadists, Trump has been a bully since childhood, and his thousands of vicious tweets make him perhaps the most prolific cyber bully in history.

3. A recent letter to the editor in The New York Times signed by 35 psychiatrists, psychologists and social workers, put it this way: “We fear that too much is at stake to be silent.” It continued, “We believe that the grave emotional instability indicated by Mr. Trump’s speech and actions makes him incapable of serving safely as president.”

MY RESPONSE: Given these dark opinions of a platoon of experts pertaining to Trump's mental state, as a layman I had to take notice. In reality, though, it doesn't take an expert to see that something is wrong with Mr. Trump. While impeachment might be premature at this juncture, I hope someone strong is keeping an eye on everything Trump does behind closed doors. We don't want him starting wars because some foreign leader insulted him...

The only ones are looking for war is you leftardz and you will lose that one too.

Im not a leftie like Trump, who is a lefty in konservative clothing, but they won one war already against the conservative south. Would you expect a different outcome today?

Lol. Yeah, Trump is a Lefty. . .

That explains why they are so hellbent on impeaching him and getting Pence in there, instead.
Pence may be the reason Trump hasn't been impeached already. But make no mistake... yer golden haired wunderkind is NOT A CONSERVATIVE. He is a populist demagogue whose chief constituents are the grass root poor and lower middle-class elements of white society. He has little in common with established Conservatism. When Charles Krauthammer started to criticize Trump that ought to have been a clue that would have alerted you to Trump's
lack of conservative values.

Lol.

Again, you Dillard with your regard for talking heads.

News for you, Krauthammer and his views don't mean shut to me or to any other conservatives I know.

He's popular among Conservatives so long as he carries the message from us. Not the other way around.

How can you obstruct justice when the things you are deflecting does not exist?
Curtailing a witch hunt is not obstruction, in fact it is Justice

Here's the best I can come up with. Feel free to add some, but try to support your opinion with something other than narrative. In other terms, be objective.
Why Trump should be impeached:

His name is Donald Trump.
He is a Republican.
He is wealthy.

Outside of that, the Democrats have nothing.

Sent from my SCH-I545PP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

You forgot white

Actually most libs consider him to be orange.

The official reason as of today is "Obstruction of Justice."

Congressmen introduce Article of Impeachment against President Trump
Congressmen introduce Article of Impeachment against President Trump

DEjVeE0UwAAxYzN.jpg
No evidence to support that reason. Proved by every law enforcement agency and intel agency stating that.

Emoluments

Sent from my ASUS MeMO Pad 7 using Tapatalk

There are NONE, describe them, If you think there are some. The fact that the Trump corporation has done and continues to do business with other countries does NOT violate the clause. NEXT!!!!

I'm not sure insanity or some other mental aberration makes him subject to impeachment but there is a case to be made.
His puerile narcissism underscores his unfitness for the office. But don't take this layman's word. Read and review the clinical assessments of
trained psychiatrists and psychologists who have evaluated his mental state as abnormal.

1. Donald Trump has a “dangerous mental illness” and is not fit to lead the US, a group of psychiatrists has warned during a conference at Yale University.

His narcissism is evident in his “grandiose sense of self-importance … without commensurate achievements.” From viewing cable news, he knows "more about ISIS than the generals” and believes that among all human beings on the planet, “I alone can fix it.” His "repeated lying," “disregard for and violation of the rights of others” (Trump University fraud and multiple sexual assault allegations) and “lack of remorse” meet the clinical criteria for anti-social personality. His bizarre conspiracy theories, false sense of victimization, and demonization of the press, minorities and anyone who opposes him are textbook paranoia. Like most sadists, Trump has been a bully since childhood, and his thousands of vicious tweets make him perhaps the most prolific cyber bully in history.

3. A recent letter to the editor in The New York Times signed by 35 psychiatrists, psychologists and social workers, put it this way: “We fear that too much is at stake to be silent.” It continued, “We believe that the grave emotional instability indicated by Mr. Trump’s speech and actions makes him incapable of serving safely as president.”

MY RESPONSE: Given these dark opinions of a platoon of experts pertaining to Trump's mental state, as a layman I had to take notice. In reality, though, it doesn't take an expert to see that something is wrong with Mr. Trump. While impeachment might be premature at this juncture, I hope someone strong is keeping an eye on everything Trump does behind closed doors. We don't want him starting wars because some foreign leader insulted him...

The entirety of your post is evidence of you having a serious Psychosis.

Trump should be impeached for being a horrible person, misinformed conspiracy nut job. incest, jackassery, the most prolific and malicious liar in American Presidential history, and being a freak of nature.

So he should be impeached because he is not as vile and disgusting as you!!

1. The DNC was exposed.
  2. Clinton was exposed.
  3. Liberal media was exposed.
  4. Black Lives Matter.
  5. Trump won.
  6. Trump works with Putin toward common goals & security (like he does every other country)
  7. Other (be objective)

you forgot to add

All of the above

There are no legitimate grounds for impeaching Trump and that is highly unlikely to change. If the Democrats wish to continue down this moronic path so be it the last time the Democrats took this type of shortsighted approach was when they went along with Harry Reid in using the nuclear option in 2013 seemingly under the impression they would be controling the Senate and Presidency for the forseeable future. Didn't work out the way they thought and because of that Jeff Sessions is AG Betsy DeVos is education secretary and thanks to them making the use of the nuclear option no longer unprecendented the Republicans could use for Supreme Court nominations which assured Neil Gorsuch would be on the high court. For the record using the nuclear option for the Supreme Court will bite the Republicans in the ass just like it did the Democrats when they used it for everything but that.

The entirety of your post is evidence of you having a serious Psychosis.
I'm just the messenger. You'll have to take that psychosis BS up with those psychiatrist and other professionals th
who analyzed Trump from afar.

Any psychiatrist who signed a stupid letter like that should be stripped of his ability to practice....making a diagnosis without even examining the individual.....that is as unprofessional as it gets.....they truly are quacks....

What's disturbing is it's based on lies, assumptions and plain old opposite opinions of ideology.
Most of the University type Psychology professors believe that conservative thinking is a mental illness rather than an opposing opinion. They should be fired for their unprofessional diagnosis.

Forum List

Back