🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is the republican solution to ending mass shootings? Why don’t they ever offer solutions?

What is the republican solution to ending mass shootings? Why don’t they ever offer solutions?

Man has been killing man for millions of years, since the first man killed another man. What the fuck makes your ignorant stupid ass think that a political party has an answer to that?

The answer lies in strong good families raising good children with good morals, and that is something that the baby-killing filthy Godless Democrats have destroyed !!

Okay, so any level gun control is bad which is of course retarded on its own, but the right can’t even think of any alternatives to curbing gun violence. Saying “no” to everything accomplishes absolutely nothing. It’s astounding we are still at square one.

What is the Democrat response to the rise in mass shootings since they began attacking American society?

Man has been killing man for millions of years, since the first man killed another man. What the fuck makes your ignorant stupid ass think that a political party has an answer to that?

The answer lies in strong good families raising good children with good morals, and that is something that the baby-killing filthy Godless Democrats have destroyed !!
Man has been killing man for millions of years, since the first man killed another man. What the fuck makes any of you people think that a political party has an answer to that? Politicians cannot solve the problem of evil in mens' hearts.

The Freaks on the Left have mocked God, ripped Bibles out of schools, attacked Christians at every turn, and then promoted all manner of evil. Is it any wonder that a society that has legalized murdering babies by the millions is numb to the sanctity of Life?

Liberals don't really care about these killings. These killings are just a tool to attack Trump. Beyond that, they don't give a single damn about the dead. Democrats have created the culture of death, they wallow in it and they love it. So all you Liberals, take your fake tears and your fake crying and shove it all up your ass. Nobody is buying your song and dance.

What else do you need a weapon for,,hunting target shooting ? Maybe protection in the home ? Why would anyone need an assault weapon??

Define the term, "assault weapon".
One example would be a weapon used in the services to kill as many of your enemies as possible

The question was, and is, define the term "assault weapon".
Merk,,first the punctuation mod and now the definition mod? Truth be told I wouldn't know the exact definition unless looking it up in a Websters... My uneducated definition would be a killing machine

What else do you need a weapon for,,hunting target shooting ? Maybe protection in the home ? Why would anyone need an assault weapon??

One example would be a weapon used in the services to kill as many of your enemies as possible

Does this help Mark??
By U.S. Army definition, a selective-fire rifle chambered for a cartridge of intermediate power. If applied to any semi-automatic firearm regardless of its cosmetic similarity to a true assault rifle, the term is incorrect. Assault Weapon. Anyweapon used in an assault (see WEAPON).

Man has been killing man for millions of years, since the first man killed another man. What the fuck makes any of you people think that a political party has an answer to that? Politicians cannot solve the problem of evil in mens' hearts.

The Freaks on the Left have mocked God, ripped Bibles out of schools, attacked Christians at every turn, and then promoted all manner of evil. Is it any wonder that a society that has legalized murdering babies by the millions is numb to the sanctity of Life?

Liberals don't really care about these killings. These killings are just a tool to attack Trump. Beyond that, they don't give a single damn about the dead. Democrats have created the culture of death, they wallow in it and they love it. So all you Liberals, take your fake tears and your fake crying and shove it all up your ass. Nobody is buying your song and dance.
That's good Terri Send that to Trump Bet he'd love to use it.

Does this help Mark??
By U.S. Army definition, a selective-fire rifle chambered for a cartridge of intermediate power. If applied to any semi-automatic firearm regardless of its cosmetic similarity to a true assault rifle, the term is incorrect. Assault Weapon. Anyweapon used in an assault (see WEAPON).
Which pretty much covers anything. Any weapon is an assault weapon.

Complete ban and confiscation?

You appear to not understand the meaning of "select-fire".

Okay, so any level gun control is bad which is of course retarded on its own, but the right can’t even think of any alternatives to curbing gun violence. Saying “no” to everything accomplishes absolutely nothing. It’s astounding we are still at square one.

Dear Billy000
The Conservatives and Christians I know have all been advocating
the solution, and the Liberals who reject it have refused.

1. First to check abuse of political power, we need to AGREE to enforce
laws and support law enforcement with UNITY and INTEGRITY.

Dividing, rebelling and rejecting WEAKENS authority of law
and the negative hostility triggers, attracts and incites attacks.

If you want to solve problems with ANTIFA, with media driven SHOOTERS, and even with whatever you want to blame in terms of "white nationalist racism" or hatred either way, on either side,
the solutions is UNITY and AGREEMENT TO RESPECT AUTHORITY OF LAW.

Conservatives and Christians have been preaching this
and it's the LIBERALS rejecting it who refuse to comply and support
unified and consistent law enforcement.

2. All this would follow from and is based on
SPIRITUAL laws and respect for authority FIRST.

So checking against abuses of religious authority and institutional/collective influence
is done by AGREEING to receive and enforce SPIRITUAL and SCRIPTURAL laws.

By enforcing and invoking these SPIRITUAL and SCRIPTURAL authority and laws
by AGREEMENT between people, and also collectively with groups as with
churches, ministries and group prayers, this positive energy not only heals and corrects past wrongs but PREVENT and DETERS negative energy and conflicts.

This is the solution that HAS BEEN PROMOTED Billy000

The Conservatives and Christians on the right have been seeking to enforce laws and stop abuses by promoting this through the church institutions and teachings and the
PRIVATE sector where INDIVIDUALS have free choice to operate.

It's the LIBERALS who REJECT efforts to establish spiritual law and unity through the church, who KEEP PUSHING for solutions to be controlled through GOVT.

So this causes division and conflict where LIBERALS reject CHURCH authority
and insist on imposing things through the STATE,
vs. Conservatives/Christians/Constitutionalists who recognize this approach
should be done by INDIVIDUAL choice and responsibility, NOT relying on
establishment through GOVT that isn't designed or intended to manage all this.

Does this help Mark??

I was in the service I have a good idea

Does this help Mark??

I was in the service I have a good idea
You seem to be using the term "assault rifle" as if any of us have them. You should know better.

Merk,,first the punctuation mod and now the definition mod? Truth be told I wouldn't know the exact definition unless looking it up in a Websters... My uneducated definition would be a killing machine

So you have no answer, no clue, but you want them banned.

Killing machine: guillotine, gas chambers, electric chair, garrote, yep, I see lots of those on our city streets.

You need 100 shot weapons to shoot deer?

What does deer have to do with anything?

I can fire 10 rounds in 5 seconds with my AR 15 or my 9MM pistol. So which is the assault weapon and why?
The scary looking one.

Both IMO What's the big fn need for weapons like that UNLESS you want to kill many quickly?

Then you are against rifles period? An "assault rifle" as you call it is the same as a regular rifle. They both would kill just as many people just as quickly.

Sorry to say boothead I don't want a complete ban You are an asshole and republican but I repeat myself

Linguistic-S.png
To be fair I read a LOT of profanity on both sides here. I'm not a fan because it lessens the strength of ones argument.

While I think you are right about some liberals, I don't think you are right about the street liberals. I think they really do believe in their hearts they have compassion. They are driven by emotions. All they want is for the killing to stop. That's all that matters to them. But that's where it stops for them. They are rules by their emotions and so loose common sense. They will trample on anyone and everyone cin order to make themselves feel better. It doesn't matter if their ideas don't work. At least they will feel better for trying. They are intolerant and emotional.

There is nothing I can say ,no argument to get you to understand that things need to change. I apologize for any of my profanities....
"In fairness to the Second Amendment, it wasn’t always this way. The right to lock and load, any time, any place, is not protected by the Second Amendment—it’s protected by the Republican interpretation of the Second Amendment. Textually, the amendment itself is almost toothless and easily amenable to regulation. Hell, “regulated” is written right into its text: A well-regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

About this website

THENATION.COM

It’s Time to Repeal—and Replace—the Second Amendment
The meaning of the amendment has been so badly mangled that our only choice is to start over with something that allows for real gun control.

Forum List

Back