What is the republican solution to ending mass shootings? Why don’t they ever offer solutions?

English grammar and punctuation are not your strong point, are they?
My grammar is fine .. You have a problem reading ,don't blame me .

Coalition to Stop Gun Violenc
That idiotic argument has been shut down repeatedly.

Is it your position that individuals do not have a right to keep and bear arms?

I don't know why I ask. I already know the answer.

You want a complete Ban and confiscation. You are a vile piece of shit. Get the fuck out of my country.

Sorry to say boothead I don't want a complete ban You are an asshole and republican but I repeat myself

Why are you going after rifles if you are so concerned about gun violence? How many murders are committed by rifles every year? What don't you go after handguns?
Are handguns responsible for mass murderers??

It means be ready for the British are coming

So you are incapable of giving an intelligent response.

Good to know
Did it mean to keep weapons of the type that can kill 9 people in 30 seconds ?
You mean, like a shotgun?

Yes! A shotgun is more dangerous in a crowd of people than a rifle.

And as has been proven over and over, handguns are used FAR more often to kill people than rifles. It's just that the rifle is an easier sell to get rid or than handguns right now. Typical progressive behavior. Start with the easy one, get your foot in the door and eventually you'll get everything you want.

Abortion is proof of that.
You need 100 shot weapons to shoot deer?

What does deer have to do with anything?

You want a complete Ban and confiscation. You are a vile piece of shit. Get the fuck out of my country.

Sorry to say boothead I don't want a complete ban You are an asshole and republican but I repeat myself

Why are you going after rifles if you are so concerned about gun violence? How many murders are committed by rifles every year? What don't you go after handguns?

The VA tech shooter only used 2 handguns

And something like 70% of all murders are committed with handguns whereas something less than 1% of all murders are committed in mass shootings

No. People are.

Good to know

And as has been proven over and over, handguns are used FAR more often to kill people than rifles. It's just that the rifle is an easier sell to get rid or than handguns right now. Typical progressive behavior. Start with the easy one, get your foot in the door and eventually you'll get everything you want.

What else do you need a weapon for,,hunting target shooting ? Maybe protection in the home ? Why would anyone need an assault weapon??

It means be ready for the British are coming

Good to know

Had you and your ilk been a little less disingenuous over the 2nd Amendment, you may have some credibility here. But weren't, so you don't.

We're not banning anything because YOU demonstrated that it will never be the end, until you get a complete ban and confiscation.

You fucked up. Live with the consequences.

100 rounds is NOT ENOUGH!!!

What else do you need a weapon for,,hunting target shooting ? Maybe protection in the home ? Why would anyone need an assault weapon??

A plain old ordinary semiautomatic rifle is not an "assault weapon".

Semiautomatic rifles have been produced for civilian use for over 100 years

Last edited:

Because, none of your damn business, that's why.

Again, blame yourselves for acting like assholes and trying to make the 2nd Amendment mean something it does not.

You want a complete ban. We're not going to give you the first inch of said ban.

Get lost.

It's a rifle. Nothing more, nothing less. What you use the rifle for is your choice. It's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS why I or anyone else has a rifle. Unless I use that weapon to murder people. Then I become a criminal. So once again it's the PEOPLE that are the problem.

Again why aren't you going after handguns. They are used far more often to commit murder. Including mass murders.

Guns used in mass shootings 1982-2019 | Statista

I can fire 10 rounds in 5 seconds with my AR 15 or my 9MM pistol. So which is the assault weapon and why?

I can fire 10 rounds in 5 seconds with my AR 15 or my 9MM pistol. So which is the assault weapon and why?
The scary looking one.

The scary looking one.

Both IMO What's the big fn need for weapons like that UNLESS you want to kill many quickly?

The scary looking one.

Both IMO What's the big fn need for weapons like that UNLESS you want to kill many quickly?
It's not the Bill of Needs, buddy. It's the Bill of Rights.

Your comment about the Second Amendment proves your ignorance of English grammar and punctuation.

i-Lqv3tcP-L.jpg

Rules%20II-L.jpg

Your comment about the Second Amendment proves your ignorance of English grammar and punctuation.

i-Lqv3tcP-L.jpg

Rules%20II-L.jpg
The fact that this asshole and his ilk made us defend the intent of the 2nd Amendment before the SCOTUS is all the evidence that I need to know that these ass wipes want a complete ban.

That should be the GOP talking point all the way home to the election.

Forum List

Back