🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is the republican solution to ending mass shootings? Why don’t they ever offer solutions?

What else do you need a weapon for,,hunting target shooting ? Maybe protection in the home ? Why would anyone need an assault weapon??

Define the term, "assault weapon".
One example would be a weapon used in the services to kill as many of your enemies as possible

then by your definition a pressure cooker and a truck are assault weapons. do you understand?

sure the services don't use pressure cookers, but they use hand grenades which operate on virtually the same principle. But you can't buy grenades but you can buy pressure cookers.

your argument is fatally flawed

There is nothing I can say ,no argument to get you to understand that things need to change. I apologize for any of my profanities....
"In fairness to the Second Amendment, it wasn’t always this way. The right to lock and load, any time, any place, is not protected by the Second Amendment—it’s protected by the Republican interpretation of the Second Amendment. Textually, the amendment itself is almost toothless and easily amenable to regulation. Hell, “regulated” is written right into its text: A well-regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

About this website

THENATION.COM

It’s Time to Repeal—and Replace—the Second Amendment
The meaning of the amendment has been so badly mangled that our only choice is to start over with something that allows for real gun control.

so you want only the government and criminals to have guns? That's exactly the strategy used by Hitler and Mao before they murdered millions of innocent people.

Why don’t they ever offer solutions?
Why don't you ever listen, we have been offering solutions, you just don't listen. The solution, at this point is NOT to take our guns, it's for everyone to open carry, all the time. And use them when and where needed. How many of these weasel breath weenie washers would have the guts to try a mass killing spree if EVERY citizen had a gun ready to end their spree?

Hollywood has made a gunfighter myth out of the old West, the fact was gunfights were few and far between. Google List of Old West gunfights. The fact is, most old gunfights were done from behind a tree. Today it's easy for these clowns, why, cause nobody carries anymore.

Okay, so any level gun control is bad which is of course retarded on its own, but the right can’t even think of any alternatives to curbing gun violence. Saying “no” to everything accomplishes absolutely nothing. It’s astounding we are still at square one.

What's the Left's answer to gun violence in our inner cities which kills many more people. Oh that's right, unless it's a white man shooting a black man the Left doesn't care.

Okay, so any level gun control is bad which is of course retarded on its own, but the right can’t even think of any alternatives to curbing gun violence. Saying “no” to everything accomplishes absolutely nothing. It’s astounding we are still at square one.

What's the Left's answer to gun violence in our inner cities which kills many more people. Oh that's right, unless it's a white man shooting a black man the Left doesn't care.

70% of all murders take place in depressed inner city areas.

The Republican solution is to buy yet another gun and then go back to the 'shine.

What else do you need a weapon for,,hunting target shooting ? Maybe protection in the home ? Why would anyone need an assault weapon??

One example would be a weapon used in the services to kill as many of your enemies as possible

then by your definition a pressure cooker and a truck are assault weapons. do you understand?

sure the services don't use pressure cookers, but they use hand grenades which operate on virtually the same principle. But you can't buy grenades but you can buy pressure cookers.

I’m not too worried about truck while I’m on the 3rd floor of this big building. Ever notice the FBI seems really good at a catching bomb makers? Bomb makers sometimes blow themselves up. Bombs often don’t work.

Those shooters get their guns from red states with weak gun laws.

I’m not too worried about truck while I’m on the 3rd floor of this big building. Ever notice the FBI seems really good at a catching bomb makers? Bomb makers sometimes blow themselves up. Bombs often don’t work.
So you're a shut in

That explains a lot

There is nothing I can say ,no argument to get you to understand that things need to change. I apologize for any of my profanities....
"In fairness to the Second Amendment, it wasn’t always this way. The right to lock and load, any time, any place, is not protected by the Second Amendment—it’s protected by the Republican interpretation of the Second Amendment. Textually, the amendment itself is almost toothless and easily amenable to regulation. Hell, “regulated” is written right into its text: A well-regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

About this website

THENATION.COM

The meaning of the amendment has been so badly mangled that our only choice is to start over with something that allows for real gun control.

so you want only the government and criminals to have guns? That's exactly the strategy used by Hitler and Mao before they murdered millions of innocent people.
And it’s the case now in much of Europe. Not seeing the murder there. None in Japan either. We have checks and balances for tyranny.

So you're a shut in

That explains a lot
Not worried about trucks when I’m out on the boat either. And most big events have roads closed, barriers, bumper to bumper traffic....

The Republican solution is to buy yet another gun and then go back to the 'shine.

Maryland and Illinois have some of the toughest gun laws, yet they have the highest murder rates. How is this possible? It appears the Democratic answer is to take guns and protection away from law abiding citizens, then ignore the increase in murders.

AH HAHAHA This'll shock you, HEHEHE

23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png
United States

Estimate of civilian firearms per 100 persons, 120.5

Region, Americas

Subregion, Northern America

Population 2017, 326,474,000

Estimate of firearms in civilian possession, 393,347,000

Registered firearms, 1,073,743

Unregistered firearms 392,273,257 LOLOL

About this website

THENATION.COM

And it’s the case now in much of Europe. Not seeing the murder there. None in Japan either. We have checks and balances for tyranny.

there have been mass shootings in europe, there have also been bombings, knife attacks, truck attacks, etc.

Japan is different because it is made up of a culturally and ethnically homogeneous population, i.e. they are all Japanese. But they have had poison gas attacks on their subways and gang murders in the big cities.

violence is not an exclusively american experience. The African countries are much more violent than the USA.

Maryland and Illinois have some of the toughest gun laws, yet they have the highest murder rates. How is this possible? It appears the Democratic answer is to take guns and protection away from law abiding citizens, then ignore the increase in murders.
And most their guns come from states with weak laws.

About this website

THENATION.COM

there have been mass shootings in europe, there have also been bombings, knife attacks, truck attacks, etc.

Japan is different because it is made up of a culturally and ethnically homogeneous population, i.e. they are all Japanese. But they have had poison gas attacks on their subways and gang murders in the big cities.

violence is not an exclusively american experience. The African countries are much more violent than the USA.
At a much, much lower rate. They are years apart there. We can’t seem to go a week.

African countries are not very stable.

You can more easily buy guns in neighbouring states. Without national gun standards, it can't work. But it does give you a perfectly good strawman argument. So there's that. :biggrin:

And most their guns come from states with weak laws.

so what? are you saying background checks don't work? There is not one state where you can legally buy a gun without a background check. But illegal purchases or trading a bag of crack for a gun-------------we will never be able to background check those transactions and its foolish to think other wise.

You can more easily buy guns in neighbouring states. Without national gun standards, it can't work. But it does give you a perfectly good strawman argument. So there's that. :biggrin:

you cannot legally buy guns in those states without a background check. Most of the guns in Chicago were not bought legally. your naivete is amazing.

Forum List

Back