What is the republican solution to ending mass shootings? Why don’t they ever offer solutions?

Okay, so any level gun control is bad which is of course retarded on its own, but the right can’t even think of any alternatives to curbing gun violence. Saying “no” to everything accomplishes absolutely nothing. It’s astounding we are still at square one.

Yeah you are beaten and still at square one. And don’t you forget it. Your only choice now is more hyped shootings.

to the OP

What is the democrat solution? gun control? how is that working in Chicago, Baltimore, and DC? Punishing law abiding citizens for the actions of criminals is always the first democrat solution to any problem.

In truth, just like the third reich, they are using cultural problems as an excuse for a nazi like take over of the country.

If you feel "punished" because you are not allowed to legally buy a 100 round magazine, my thoughts and prayers go out to you.

"Why don't they [Republicans] ever offer solutions?"

Why are you so brainwashed and uninformed that you don't know that Republicans have offered a number of solutions for mass shootings?

Why are you so brainwashed and uninformed that you don't know that Republicans have offered a number of solutions for mass shootings?
we need more mental health treatment, no let's cut those Obamacare taxes for corporate tax relief.

We Asked GOP Senators What Congress Can Do To Prevent Mass Shootings | HuffPost

The THING spreads more hate than any other American ever has. I have a hard time even considering IT an American.

The republican solution would most likely be tax cuts for the billionaires.

It’s all they know.

we need more mental health treatment, no let's cut those Obamacare taxes for corporate tax relief.

We Asked GOP Senators What Congress Can Do To Prevent Mass Shootings | HuffPost

The THING spreads more hate than any other American ever has. I have a hard time even considering IT an American.

Not that I agree with some dem solutions, but a nationwide red alert would cost little, and more community based mental health seems bipartisan until the gop has to find money to pay for it.

It's because they confine themselves to liberal OMISSION media.

We had 2 rampage murder shootings in less than 24 hours and over 250 shootings of more than 2 people this year.

Have the countries that you mentioned experienced that?

A "sick" society? Did you vote for trump who attacks anyone who disagrees with him? Additionally, abortion has nothing to do with gun violence in America.

Even your inflated 250 MASS SHOOTINGS (injuries to two people or more) is foolish. That amounts to .000007% of the population in six months. That is pretty darn good!

The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S.
By James Slack
UPDATED:18:14 EST, 2 July 2009

Britain's violent crime record is worse than any other country in the European union, it has been revealed.

Official crime figures show the UK also has a worse rate for all types of violence than the U.S. and even South Africa - widely considered one of the world's most dangerous countries.

The figures comes on the day new Home Secretary Alan Johnson makes his first major speech on crime, promising to be tough on loutish behaviour.

i-LP7dPJD-L.jpg

The U.S. has a violence rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents, Canada 935, Australia 920 and South Africa 1,609.

Shadow Home Secretary Chris Grayling said: 'This is a damning indictment of this government's comprehensive failure over more than a decade to tackle the deep rooted social problems in our society, and the knock on effect on crime and anti-social behaviour.

Read more: The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S. | Daily Mail Online

UK is violent crime capital of Europe

Doesn't the 2nd amendment say something about a well regulated militia?? These AH gun carrying idiots don't meet that mark and the NRA is FOS

English grammar and punctuation are not your strong point, are they?

Doesn't the 2nd amendment say something about a well regulated militia?? These AH gun carrying idiots don't meet that mark and the NRA is FOS
And THIS dishonest pile of bullshit is why we KNOW you despicable ass clowns want a complete ban and confiscation.

Quit denying it so we can make sure no Dems get elected.

My grammar is fine .. You have a problem reading ,don't blame me .
Then how come you don't understand that the second says "the right of the people..."

The militia is not given any rights

My grammar is fine .. You have a problem reading ,don't blame me .

Coalition to Stop Gun Violenc
What does the sentence, "The right of the people to keep and bear arms..." mean.

Forum List

Back