What is the truth: Did Trump"Demand" a loyalty oath from Comey?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The New York Times reported that in January, Trump demanded Comey pledge his loyalty to him.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/11/us/politics/trump-comey-firing.html

In an interview with Fox News’s Jeanine Pirro airing Saturday, Trump denied that he made any such request of the ousted FBI chief, but said he did not find it "inappropriate."
"I don’t think it’s inappropriate, number one," Trump told Pirro. "I don’t think it would be a bad question to ask. I think loyalty to the country, loyalty to the United States is important."
Trump: 'In America we don't worship government, we worship God'

Well let's see... Comey let Hillary off as according to Comey there was no intent just incompetence.
BUT when it comes to Russia/Trump controversy... anyone ask Comey what kind of crime was committed
plus WHAT was the INTENT??

In this whole brouhaha we keep seeing a consistent theme... the MSM would rather believe ANYONE
other then Trump. Even though the MSM's sources are ALWAYS "anonymous source"!
That's why Trump tweeted:
"James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!
So if there are tapes and we find that Comey lied to the MSM what will the results be?
The MSM will then jump on the "taping" of conversations rather then the facts that Comey LIED!

So here we have another swirl of the rush to report something that isn't there!
139,000 results all .....
Trumpdemanded.png

trump said he did.

so funny when you RWNJs agree trump is a pathological liar.
He said he didn't. But
"I don’t think it’s inappropriate, number one," Trump told Pirro. "I don’t think it would be a bad question to ask. I think loyalty to the country, loyalty to the United States is important."

Loyalty to our leader is a good thing.
Beats an American leader being loyal to Putin..

Forum List

Back