What is the U.S. goal in Ukraine?

That is totally ignorant of what actually happened.
First of all, there is no country of the Ukraine.
It was always just Russia, since 900AD.
Around 1600, the Old Polish Empire tried to invade Russia, and failed.
The got about half way across what is now called "the disputed borderlands".
The reason they attacked Russia, is because they are incredibly racist, and Russia was allowing all the nomads from the east, settle there.
That included Mongols, Moghuls, Tatars, Cossacks, Turks, etc., who defeated the Polish invasion by 1700 or so.
The racism comes from the old Trojan Scythians, who were the ancestors of Vlad the Impaler, who guarded the eastern Polish border a century before.

The only reason why the Ukraine got the Donetsk, Luhansk, Crimea, etc., in 1955 is that Khrushchev was an ethnic Polish Ukrainian, and he gave these Russian provinces to them.

If you do not believe the ethnic Polish in the Unkraine are racist and evil, then just look up how many Ukrainians ran Hitler's death camps for him, in Poland?

{... Ukrainian guards outnumbered Nazi SS men 10-to-one at the Sobibor death camp, but they fell strictly under the Germans' authority, a Jewish survivor testified Wednesday at the trial of John Demjanjuk.
You might want to see the definition of HIWIS (Auxilary troops ) and Ost Legionen also . Also the Ukranians were often from the area of Lemberg (Lviv) which was Austro-Hungarian until 1918 and had a pro-German minority . There was also an SS division form that area called "Galicien".
Note that most recruits came from the 1941-42 period when Hitler promised to "free" Ukraine .
...}

It is the ethnic Polish government in Kyiv who is evil and trying to commit genocide against their old enemies, the ethnic Russian Mongols, Moghuls, Tatars, Cossacks, and Turks.

So there are several reasons Russia could no longer tolerate the government the US established in Kyiv.
They tried to illegally prevent Russian use of Sevastopol, they stole billion in oil/gas, they murdered over 30k ethnic Russians, tried to join NATO, violated treaties, and would have allowed the US to install a nuclear first strike on the Russian border.
It was the Ukraine who deliberately started the conflict by cutting off negotiations.

And the claims of war crimes are ridiculous propaganda.
Russia could have easily put all of the Ukraine the dark the first day of the war.
Obviously Russia has been incredibly careful and tolerant.
For example, it was claimed the Russians killed civilians in Bucha.
But that obvious was false, because the dead civilians there were murdered AFTER the Russians left.
And all those killed were ethnic Russians.
They all had their hand tied.
So it was the Azov Battalion conducting its racial purity once again, just like in WWII.
Absolute unmitigated bullshit. The former region known then as “the Ukraine” is an absolutely sovereign nation, now. It is called Ukraine.

You’re welcome.

An anti-radiation missile can hang on any aircraft. You are dead wrong. They are self contained and need only a system to fire them.

Of course they can hang on any aircraft, but the F16 has specific targeting systems that allow them to use the missiles as intended. This is why Ukraine is asking for f16s in the first place.

What strategic interest is Ukraine's sovereignty to the United States? There is none.

President Trump kept Russia from invading Ukraine through strength. Why was President Biden incapable of doing the same?

Do you think this might have something to do with President Putin seeing a green light from President Biden to go ahead with his invasion?

Biden predicts Russia ‘will move in’ to Ukraine, but says ‘minor incursion’ may prompt discussion over consequences

By Kevin Liptak, CNN
Updated 6:20 PM EST, Wed January 19, 2022

Trump was virtually a Putin lackey. You think those secret backdoor meetings he had with Putin was to discuss golf? What is Putin's #1 dream? He wants the dissolution of NATO so that he can reclaim territory lost, like Ukraine, like Moldova, like the Baltics, etc, etc. So what does Trump do when he gets into office? He wants to leave NATO, which would have effectively dissolved the alliance. If he had won a second term there's no doubt in my mind this is what would have happened. Who stands to benefit the most from that? Yup, Putin. When Trump wasn't accomplishing that quickly or effectively enough, he turned to blackmailing Ukraine and illegally stopping military assistance. Who again, stands to benefit from that? Yup, Putin. You see, Putin was simply waiting for the right time. He was either going to wait for NATO to dissolve or be thrown into chaos, or barring that, simply take Ukraine with Trump's help and wait on the other stuff later. This fantasy you've built up in your mind that a Putin sychophant, of all people, would somehow prevent someone like him from realizing his life's dream of reuniting Russia is foolish beyond belief.

Trump was virtually a Putin lackey. You think those secret backdoor meetings he had with Putin was to discuss golf? What is Putin's #1 dream? He wants the dissolution of NATO so that he can reclaim territory lost, like Ukraine, like Moldova, like the Baltics, etc, etc. So what does Trump do when he gets into office? He wants to leave NATO, which would have effectively dissolved the alliance. If he had won a second term there's no doubt in my mind this is what would have happened. Who stands to benefit the most from that? Yup, Putin. When Trump wasn't accomplishing that quickly or effectively enough, he turned to blackmailing Ukraine and illegally stopping military assistance. Who again, stands to benefit from that? Yup, Putin. You see, Putin was simply waiting for the right time. He was either going to wait for NATO to dissolve or be thrown into chaos, or barring that, simply take Ukraine with Trump's help and wait on the other stuff later. This fantasy you've built up in your mind that a Putin sychophant, of all people, would somehow prevent someone like him from realizing his life's dream of reuniting Russia is foolish beyond belief.
All that and you answered nothing. That's fine, I knew you would not.

Framed-S.jpg

President Trump's words in public and private rattled NATO members into paying their agreed-upon contributions making the organization stronger.

How could have been worse if President Trump had remained in office? Not possible.

Framed-S.jpg

President Trump's words in public and private rattled NATO members into paying their agreed-upon contributions making the organization stronger.

How could have been worse if President Trump had remained in office? Not possible.

Why doesn't Bolton, Trump's Republican foreign policy advisor not buy any of that bullshit and was convinced Trump would try to exit America out of NATO in his second term?

Trump wasn't trying to make anything stronger, he was seeding grievances and friction within NATO.

Well, it's not about oil, or for Biden to leave billions of dollars of weapons behind again, so not entirely sure but my guess would to be that it's against Russia.
I would go further and suggest that a "war" with Russia is motivated by U.S. domestic politics trying to:
1. Make Biden look like a tough guy;
2. Make those opposing him look like traitors;
3. Divert attention away from China & Hunter Biden;
4. Provide an excuse for continued deficit spending and inflation; and
5. Make Trump look like Putin's puppet for opposing unnecessary wars.

Did I miss anything?

Why doesn't Bolton, Trump's Republican foreign policy advisor not buy any of that bullshit and was convinced Trump would try to exit America out of NATO in his second term?

Trump wasn't trying to make anything stronger, he was seeding grievances and friction within NATO.
I posted what happened. You posted what someone said. Notice the difference?

I posted what happened. You posted what someone said. Notice the difference?

What happened was thankfully Trump lost election and Biden brought NATO together like never before to check-mate Putin's aggression in Ukraine.

I would go further and suggest that a "war" with Russia is motivated by U.S. domestic politics trying to:

Did I miss anything?
6.The Democrats have gone so crazy on their adherence to sexual perversion that it has affected their mental faculties in general. Therefore, these pathetic and perverted creatures do not understand what their military support of Ukrainian Nazism is leading to.

Did I miss anything?
Maybe this will explain something:
Numerous contacts with Epstein by CIA, Israeli, Rothschild House executives after Epstein was convicted of crimes against minors have been uncovered.

Epstein recorded and filmed everyone. The results of the blackmail of the terrified elite pedophiles we are now seeing on the globe. Remember that when idiots tell you about "EU and NATO unity".

Last edited:

Framed-S.jpg

I answered plenty, but you only hear what you want to hear. Trump also threatened not to comply with article 5 if a nato country were attacked by his bestie Putin. That says all you need to know.

What happened was thankfully Trump lost election and Biden brought NATO together like never before to check-mate Putin's aggression in Ukraine.
You seem to forget the part that President Putin did not invade Ukraine while President Trump was in office. Putin waited until President Biden gave him the green light.

Joe Biden’s “Minor Incursion” Russia Remark: History Proves It Was a Mistake

Jan 26, 2022

During his long, rambling Jan. 19 press conference, President Joe Biden made yet another major policy misstep. Russia, he suggested would face but minor consequences if it restrained itself to but a “minor incursion” into Ukraine.

No, mon pathetic ami, the master simply ordered his lackeys to "Heel!" And the lackeys carry out the order, despite the dire consequences for their economies.
Thats crazy talk, America certainly has influence, but our allies have their own ideas and deliberations.

It's just so happens that when it comes to this conflict developed democratic societies are all on the same page - Russian invasion and land grabs are plainly illegal, without any serious justification.

For the developed world, aid for Ukraine's fight for it's country against modern day fascist invasion is a moral, rightous cause. You usefull idiots will not understand much of anything untill you understand that basic point.

Freedom is not free and the west is willing to pay the economic price for it. It's but inconvinience compared to the blood sacrifice of Ukrainians.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back