What is Trump's exit strategy if he starts losing? Social experiment?

Whether intentional or not, Trump is conducting a great social experiment. He is exposing how ignorant, immoral, racist, vile and vicious his base really is.
And, of course, he's luring pie-eyed, naive, know-it-all pissant extremist Liberals to the surface of the pond, where such scum tends to dissolve beyond their already dissipated state, when brought out into the light of day, and properly vetted...

That don't make no sense.
Yes. I'm sure it doesn't.

Whether intentional or not, Trump is conducting a great social experiment. He is exposing how ignorant, immoral, racist, vile and vicious his base really is.
And, of course, he's luring pie-eyed, naive, know-it-all pissant extremist Liberals to the surface of the pond, where such scum tends to dissolve beyond their already dissipated state, when brought out into the light of day, and properly vetted...

Must have been creative writing night at the opium den.
Glad you liked it.

Must have been creative writing night at the opium den.
Glad you liked it.

You're welcome, Coleridge wannabe.

Maybe Jihadi Don will become a full-time terrorist recruiter.

He already is being featured in a terrorist recruiting video. The man is scum.
So is Clinton, what's your point?

Clinton is not fanning the flames with bigotry and racism like Stump. He would, as president, inflame the Muslim world even more than it is now.

Cesspool mouth has no filter!
Fuck the Muslim world. Time of pussy footing around is over.

Clinton is not fanning the flames with bigotry and racism like Stump. He would, as president, inflame the Muslim world even more than it is now.

So you have a son or daughter you want to send to the middle east? GREAT!

So you have a son or daughter you want to send to the middle east? GREAT!
I'd go myself if I was in shape and younger.

Forum List

Back