What is Trump's exit strategy if he starts losing? Social experiment?

Whether intentional or not, Trump is conducting a great social experiment. He is exposing how ignorant, immoral, racist, vile and vicious his base really is.
And, of course, he's luring pie-eyed, naive, know-it-all pissant extremist Liberals to the surface of the pond, where such scum tends to dissolve beyond their already dissipated state, when brought out into the light of day, and properly vetted...

Must have been creative writing night at the opium den.

How genius would it be if Trump were to announce, just as he started to drop in the Iowa and New Hampshire polls, that his campaign was in fact not a legitimate quest for the presidency, but rather to conduct the world's greatest social experiment?

"I'm leaving the race. I don't want to be president. I never wanted to be president. I just wanted to hold a mirror up to the ignorance and bigotry that lurks dangerously beneath the surface. And you shocked me. The more vile and racist I became, the more you loved me! No matter what I did, I'd go up in the polls! I'd say to Melania, what do I have to do turn these people against me, kill someone?! I pulled off the greatest social experiment in American history. In the end, it wasn't Donald Trump whose behavior was shameful, it was yours. I was merely pretending, but you weren't. You've got a lot to work on, America. And you can thank Trump for exposing it."

Much More: What If This Is Actually What Donald Trump's Campaign Is All About?

With Trump's enormous narcissistic ego - this is the most plausible excuse I can imagine.
And what bullshit are you going to post after Trump wins NH and Iowa?
You're desperation is really showing when you have to put up 'what if' posts with long fantasy narritives from Trump.
Go out and clean up the fiucking garbage dump in your fr
Trump's exit strategy is that after 8 Years as a successful President he goes back to New York on Air Force one and goes back to running his empire........after receiving an actual Nobel Peace Prize for ending the problems all over the world....and doing it Yuge!!!!!!!
Then Trump' son will run and win another eight years.

I think it is going to be Rubio although I want Kasich.

Trump will crash and burn, then so will Cruz, and then we destroy the organizations of the far right by ending their financing from the mainstream and moderate GOP.

You can stay in the party, your ilk, but you will have no further influence in it after this campaign.

What was the MOE on that poll...3%?....A DEAD TIE as the Bitch from Benghazi, eats dirt pie and the TRUMPSTER is just STARTING to SOAR!!!!

images

Let's take a look at the Real Clear Politics polling:

Clinton leads Trump by 5 or 6 points.
Rubio is leading Clinton in almost all of the polls.
Cruz is leading Clinton in several of the polls.

Trump is leading both Cruz and Rubio in the Republican polls.

Let us project that Trump will win the Republican nomination.

Both Rubio and Cruz supports will now move into Trump's camp.

Trump will win over Clinton handily because even some of Sander's supporters will move into Trump's camp.

Trump will not exit. If the GOP blocks him from their nomination, he will run third party. The lunatic is not walking away.

How genius would it be if Trump were to announce, just as he started to drop in the Iowa and New Hampshire polls, that his campaign was in fact not a legitimate quest for the presidency, but rather to conduct the world's greatest social experiment?

"I'm leaving the race. I don't want to be president. I never wanted to be president. I just wanted to hold a mirror up to the ignorance and bigotry that lurks dangerously beneath the surface. And you shocked me. The more vile and racist I became, the more you loved me! No matter what I did, I'd go up in the polls! I'd say to Melania, what do I have to do turn these people against me, kill someone?! I pulled off the greatest social experiment in American history. In the end, it wasn't Donald Trump whose behavior was shameful, it was yours. I was merely pretending, but you weren't. You've got a lot to work on, America. And you can thank Trump for exposing it."

Much More: What If This Is Actually What Donald Trump's Campaign Is All About?

With Trump's enormous narcissistic ego - this is the most plausible excuse I can imagine.

Another far left drone posting from a far left drone blog site, who'd a thunk it!

The only reason why you drones hate Trump is because he has an (R) next to his name!

Trump cannot win the GOP nomination.

All Vigilante has is Rasmussen? :lol:

Trump will not exit. If the GOP blocks him from their nomination, he will run third party. The lunatic is not walking away.
The GOP can't block him, OR they will lose 50% of the party, and Trump will start the Trumpster party and be a spoiler FOREVER to the Repubicks!....Even they are smarter than you when it comes to politics and reality!

The GOP can't block him, OR they will lose 50% of the party, and Trump will start the Trumpster party and be a spoiler FOREVER to the Repubicks!....Even they are smarter than you when it comes to politics and reality!
You aren't even 60% of the half of the party. Trump is a golden opportunity for the GOP to fix the party and get rid of the far right. Go Trump!

I think it will be when Melania's nude pictures are brought more to the forefront. Trump will scream that she's off limits, conveniently forgetting that he already opened that door. He'll quit because he doesn't want to drag his family through the mud.
Also, Trump absolutely will not launch a third party. He's stated this emphatically. Estimates are that it would cost around $500 million to do so, and being a businessman, he knows all it would do is split the GOP vote and he'd throw the money down the drain. Plus there isn't time for a 3rd party run to organize and get his name on the ballot in all states.

Last edited:
You aren't even 60% of the half of the party. Trump is a golden opportunity for the GOP to fix the party and get rid of the far right. Go Trump!

I'd personally LOVE THAT, as the party would then be just above the Constitution party as far as membership would be! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I think it will be when Melania's nude pictures are brought more to the forefront. Trump will scream that she's off limits, forgetting that he already opened that door. I think the GOP base will stay home rather than have her as first lady.

YES, MORE MELANIA NUDE....but PLEASE, NO HILDEBEAST! RELEASE THE BLOW JOB!!!!!!!!

YkF75U2.jpg

I'd personally LOVE THAT, as the party would then be just above the Constitution party as far as membership would be! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
The independent and centrist Democrats would flood into the new GOP as the old TrumpRepublicanParty died a nasty death.

Let's take a look at the Real Clear Politics polling:

Clinton leads Trump by 5 or 6 points.
Rubio is leading Clinton in almost all of the polls.
Cruz is leading Clinton in several of the polls.

Trump is leading both Cruz and Rubio in the Republican polls.

Let us project that Trump will win the Republican nomination.

Both Rubio and Cruz supports will now move into Trump's camp.

Trump will win over Clinton handily because even some of Sander's supporters will move into Trump's camp.

Use your brain for a moment. The polls for the General already take your analysis into account, and Trump loses. Just try thinking.

Forum List

Back