🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is wrong with Carly Fiorina's face?

Repubs would never elect a woman.
Yet she is the highest riser in the polls! We can and will elect the right PERSON regardless of race, religion (except for Muslim, Fuck the death cult) or sex (sex orientation no, a fag wouldn't have a chance, I hope that eventually changes).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She is not two faced cause if she had another face she would be wearing it....double bag her no sense taking any chances...........If I had a dog with a face like that I would shave its ass cut off the tail and train it to walk backwards...
29906170001_4147791626001_XXX-CAP-Down-Carly-Fiorina-hdb381.jpg
I love how assholes try hold a woman in her 60s to the beauty standards of a 20 yr old! She looks damn good for her age and her looks are even more impressive given the fact she is a cancer survivor!

well for one you are not going to deport them all like so many think you can,make the ones who have been here for x amount of years and actually have something going here sign the "i want to be legal" papers and make them start paying taxes like the rest of us wherever they work.....if they refuse to do it or dont do it after a reasonable amount of time,show them the border.....the real new people unless they have a good reason to be here,see ya....this country allowed this to happen,and i mean both parties,not just republicans,so they both will have to be together on this,and start controlling who comes in here....and after all that,if those activist bitch...kick their asses out too...this country has a right to screen who comes here like every other country does,and they are going to have to be tough with those who dont want to play fairly,if other countries dont like it....tough shit...im sure there are other decent ideas floating out there....
Just as I thought. Not a word about illegal employers. Have a good day harry.
you are a stupid man bobo....if i said they have to start paying taxes were they work,what the fuck do you think is going to happen?....if that illegal employer has to now start paying them minimum wage and taking out taxes on their pay what the fuck do you think is going to happen?...that employer will now either become a legal employer or go out of business,and the employees will now have a legal job or will have no job and is now either on his way out or he had better get legal and get a legal job....and you dumbasses say liberals are smart?...what the fuck happened to you?....

So eventually you will go after illegal employers? Because a lot of illegals employees and employers will just stay illegal if you don't go after them and force them to stop their bad behavior.

So your solution is self deportation? Does everyone who steps forward get a free pass? Does it cost to become a citizen? What about the ones who don't take your offer?

I like your ideas. I just want to go after the head not just a couple limbs.
So eventually you will go after illegal employers?
making their illegal workers legal will force them to go legit or go out of business and if they cant operate after that,tough shit...
So your solution is self deportation?
if they dont have a legit job here or a good reason to be here....see ya....
Does everyone who steps forward get a free pass?
if they have a legit job or a good reason to be here and no criminal record give them the papers to sign,if they dont sign it in a reasonable amount of time like a week..see ya.....
Does it cost to become a citizen?
im sure there will be some kind of penalty....
What about the ones who don't take your offer?
see ya........
So again, after your plan is fully implemented, we need to go after the illegal employers to make sure they aren't still breaking the law, because there will be employers who continue to hire illegals. So you must admit that after your plan is implemented, the only way to regulate this is to do work force raids at places suspected of hiring illegals.

SO, maybe your way needs to be done first or else my way will seem too cruel. Maybe your way is a way to give people a chance to get legal before we start raiding corporations suspected of hiring illegal workers.

So ultimately, the only way to catch the criminals is to do exactly what I am suggesting. Otherwise, every Mexican will do what they are doing now. Taking their chances.
you raid a place out here be prepared for the backlash from the activists....no one likes to be called a racist when they are not,but thats what these people do to you.....so while you are going down the line handing out the papers to sign,let any employer know if you hire illegals you will not only get a huge fine but the owner of the business will be spending one year in prison mandatory....so they had better know who they are hiring.... watch things change....and once again if the activists or the pro illegal people dont like it....tough shit...and the powers that be cannot back down on this,have to be tough on this or nothing will change....

you are a stupid man bobo....if i said they have to start paying taxes were they work,what the fuck do you think is going to happen?....if that illegal employer has to now start paying them minimum wage and taking out taxes on their pay what the fuck do you think is going to happen?...that employer will now either become a legal employer or go out of business,and the employees will now have a legal job or will have no job and is now either on his way out or he had better get legal and get a legal job....and you dumbasses say liberals are smart?...what the fuck happened to you?....

So eventually you will go after illegal employers? Because a lot of illegals employees and employers will just stay illegal if you don't go after them and force them to stop their bad behavior.

So your solution is self deportation? Does everyone who steps forward get a free pass? Does it cost to become a citizen? What about the ones who don't take your offer?

making their illegal workers legal will force them to go legit or go out of business and if they cant operate after that,tough shit...
if they have a legit job or a good reason to be here and no criminal record give them the papers to sign,if they dont sign it in a reasonable amount of time like a week..see ya.....
see ya........
So again, after your plan is fully implemented, we need to go after the illegal employers to make sure they aren't still breaking the law, because there will be employers who continue to hire illegals. So you must admit that after your plan is implemented, the only way to regulate this is to do work force raids at places suspected of hiring illegals.

SO, maybe your way needs to be done first or else my way will seem too cruel. Maybe your way is a way to give people a chance to get legal before we start raiding corporations suspected of hiring illegal workers.

So ultimately, the only way to catch the criminals is to do exactly what I am suggesting. Otherwise, every Mexican will do what they are doing now. Taking their chances.
you raid a place out here be prepared for the backlash from the activists....no one likes to be called a racist when they are not,but thats what these people do to you.....so while you are going down the line handing out the papers to sign,let any employer know if you hire illegals you will not only get a huge fine but the owner of the business will be spending one year in prison mandatory....so they had better know who they are hiring.... watch things change....and once again if the activists or the pro illegal people dont like it....tough shit...and the powers that be cannot back down on this,have to be tough on this or nothing will change....
Did we like the TARP bailout? Did the politician worry that we didn't like it? Did we like Obamacare and how it was a gift for the insurance companies? Did the politicians care? Do you really think voters in any state will boot a politician out of office if they go after employers who are hiring illegals?

So stop worrying about what liberal voters and legal Hispanic US citizens are going to do. They ain't gonna do shit. They probably don't want illegals here either. I don't. Why do you think Trump is so popular?

Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent. Who made that happen? Lobbyists did because they wanted to hire more illegals. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003. In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three.

You serious? There's nothing wrong with her face..
Translation: "I am a conservative".
Shallow is as far left as possible, he just had a rare class of showing class.

Sallow is no where near dean or lakota or hazelnut...any liberal who calls gay men fags aint a far lefty....
Eh you can be a far left nut & still post insults like that. Closedcaption does it all the time. But you're right, rderp is a one of a kind retard

Was it multiple face-lifts or surgery gone wrong that made her look like a skinny transvesti man with a very long face? I might vote for her though.

Or could it be that she had breast cancer and went through rounds and rounds of chemo and came out on the other side.

My mother went through the same thing and it aged her physically by 20 years! Fine you classless liberals don't like her I get that, but attacking a cancer survivor for not being a beauty queen (and she looks great for her age) is dishonorable.

What was Carly's excuse to attack Barbara Boxer? Oh that's right.... bitchiness. She doesn't get a free pass because she had cancer, not when she can go after someone else's looks without provocation.

Last edited:

see ya........

Today's Immigration Battle Corporatists vs. Racists (and Labor is Left Behind)

Was it multiple face-lifts or surgery gone wrong that made her look like a skinny transvesti man with a very long face? I might vote for her though.

Or could it be that she had breast cancer and went through rounds and rounds of chemo and came out on the other side.

My mother went through the same thing and it aged her physically by 20 years! Fine you classless liberals don't like her I get that, but attacking a cancer survivor for not being a beauty queen (and she looks great for her age) is dishonorable.

What was Carly's excuse to attack Barbara Boxer? Oh that's right.... bitchiness. I believe that was in her pre-cancer days so she doesn't get a free pass because she had cancer, not when she can go after someone else's looks without provocation.
Boxer is a fucking bitch. We've attacked her plenty on here. Are we just being "bitchy"?

Crawl back in your hole moron

What was Carly's excuse to attack Barbara Boxer? Oh that's right.... bitchiness. She doesn't get a free pass because she had cancer, not when she can go after someone else's looks without provocation.
Attacking someone's looks as persona are too different things!

What was Carly's excuse to attack Barbara Boxer? Oh that's right.... bitchiness. I believe that was in her pre-cancer days so she doesn't get a free pass because she had cancer, not when she can go after someone else's looks without provocation.
Boxer is a fucking bitch. We've attacked her plenty on here. Are we just being "bitchy"?

LOL. Actually I just looked it up & 'poor' Carly went after Boxer's looks AFTER she had cancer... so yaaaaaaaa...... she gets no brownie points for having gone thru chemo but can be superficial in her own shallow bitchiness.

So bite me monkey boy.

On the other hand.....

if we are talking about wrongs......:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Condoleezza%20Rice%2003.jpg
On the other hand.....

if we are talking about wrongs......:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Condoleezza%20Rice%2003.jpg

Condoleezza Rice (my pet name for her is Condo Leaser Rice) is a beautiful lady with incredible intelligence and an incomparable knowledge of world politics. If she had been President instead of that ignorant, incompetent racist who was elected to a position that is way above his pay grade this would be a better country and a better world.

http://www.fordhallforum.org/wp-con...Condoleezza2-RICE-10-28-10-e1281725188778.jpg

LOL. Actually I just looked it up & 'poor' Carly went after Boxer's looks AFTER she had cancer... so yaaaaaaaa...... she gets no brownie points for having gone thru chemo but can be superficial in her own shallow bitchiness.

So bite me monkey boy.
Supply a link or fuck off

ap091104035588_wide-6dc46ba3029e3590acf82b5ba68f80b59456113d-s1200-c85.jpg

Carly Fiorina, having just completed breast cancer treatment, announced her run for California Senate in 2009. Damian Dovarganes/AP

...Fiorina was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2009 and underwent a double mastectomy....

5 Things You Should Know About Carly Fiorina

This bitchy comment occurred in 2010, when Carly was running against Barbara Boxer for Senator in California.... which she LOST.

:fu: & you're welcome.

see ya........

Did we like the TARP bailout? Did the politician worry that we didn't like it? Did we like Obamacare and how it was a gift for the insurance companies? Did the politicians care? Do you really think voters in any state will boot a politician out of office if they go after employers who are hiring illegals?

So stop worrying about what liberal voters and legal Hispanic US citizens are going to do. They ain't gonna do shit. They probably don't want illegals here either. I don't. Why do you think Trump is so popular?

Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent. Who made that happen? Lobbyists did because they wanted to hire more illegals. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003. In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three.
So stop worrying about what liberal voters and legal Hispanic US citizens are going to do.
as pertaining to what?....

ap091104035588_wide-6dc46ba3029e3590acf82b5ba68f80b59456113d-s1200-c85.jpg

Carly Fiorina, having just completed breast cancer treatment, announced her run for California Senate in 2009. Damian Dovarganes/AP

...Fiorina was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2009 and underwent a double mastectomy....

5 Things You Should Know About Carly Fiorina

This bitchy comment occurred in 2010, when Carly was running against Barbara Boxer for Senator in California.... which she LOST.

:fu: & you're welcome.

That bothers you? Jesus christ yall can be some thin skinned sissies.

You serious? There's nothing wrong with her face..
Translation: "I am a conservative".
Shallow is as far left as possible, he just had a rare class of showing class.

Sallow is no where near dean or lakota or hazelnut...any liberal who calls gay men fags aint a far lefty....
I might say it here but only here. And it's the same way I say jap or Jew.

Point is I support fags. I don't think they are evil, sick,immoral, sinning, perverted or an abomination. Do you?

Forum List

Back