🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is wrong with Carly Fiorina's face?

You serious? There's nothing wrong with her face..
Translation: "I am a conservative".
Shallow is as far left as possible, he just had a rare class of showing class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sallow is no where near dean or lakota or hazelnut...any liberal who calls gay men fags aint a far lefty....
I might say it here but only here. And it's the same way I say jap or Jew.

Point is I support fags. I don't think they are evil, sick,immoral, sinning, perverted or an abomination. Do you?
the "fags" who lived on my route treated me better then the heteros....generous at Christmas....cant see the attraction,but i got nothing against gays....unlike your buddies out here i voted for their rights two x more than they did....

Supply a link or fuck off

ap091104035588_wide-6dc46ba3029e3590acf82b5ba68f80b59456113d-s1200-c85.jpg

Carly Fiorina, having just completed breast cancer treatment, announced her run for California Senate in 2009. Damian Dovarganes/AP

...Fiorina was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2009 and underwent a double mastectomy....

5 Things You Should Know About Carly Fiorina

This bitchy comment occurred in 2010, when Carly was running against Barbara Boxer for Senator in California.... which she LOST.

:fu: & you're welcome.

That bothers you? Jesus christ yall can be some thin skinned sissies.

Ummmm, did I say it bothered me? Why no, no I did not. What I did say, was she doesn't get a pass (for having had cancer) & shouldn't be defended for the way she looks when she is just as shallow & bitchy in the way she views others. That's it. That's all.

YOU came to her defense monkey boy. YOU then demanded a link, monkey boy. So I gave you one.

Now go suck on a banana.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back