🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is wrong with Carly Fiorina's face?

Real Estate Tycoon

and

President of the United States, does NOT belong in the same sentence...

Why others don't seem to get this, is mind boggling....

I think Trump is correct

Someone has to stand up for standards of Republican women. Trump runs beauty pagents, he knows what he is talking about. You can't have a "plain" woman representing the GOP. She has to know about makeup and look good in a dress, she has to look "fuckable"

If republicans are going to relax their standards on what a woman should look like they might as well run....Hillary

Nothing wrong with her face... her skin looks pretty good for her age as well...

Is she, ''Stop traffic, gorgeous''... like Trumps many wives when he married them? No

But who would want a busty bombshell bimbo, as president anyway....??

I know, I know....I can see the cyber hands at USMB going up, waving madly! :lol:
Donald Trump knows about women and he thinks Fiorina is ugly as fuck.

This is what a Republican woman should look like...Future First Lady Melania Trump

600full-melania-knauss.jpg

Not this...

29906170001_4147816617001_XXX-CAP-Down-Carly-Fiorina-hdb381.jpg

I wouldn't call her attractive but she's far from ugly. The ugly comes from people judging her face when that isn't remotely the issue. She isn't running for Miss America.

Was it multiple face-lifts or surgery gone wrong that made her look like a skinny transvesti man with a very long face? I might vote for her though.

Tell ya what, handsome, go through breast cancer treatments like she did and we'll see if it has any impact on your looks. Moron.

As much as I hate to do it, I have to defend Trump on this one

Unlike the previous statements, he did not have a camera in his face, he was not answering a direct question about Fiorina....it was an off the record moment

He was in a room with his staff, the TV was on and he started mocking Fiorina as she spoke. We all do it. I'm sure all politicians have things they say about opponents that are mocking and dismissive....there just happened to be a Rolling Stone reporter in the room while he was doing it

This is what a Republican woman should look like...Future First Lady Melania Trump

Not this...

oh boy, those pics of his wife ought to go over well with the voting public....

I have to ask myself, what is really going on here with Trump running on the RNC ticket?

I can not imagine him ever winning the presidency....never ever ever.....

so, once again, what is going on here? When are the other candidates going to 'make their move' to overtake the front horse?

your pathetic little party does the same fucking things.....come out here and try to get rid of illegals you wont have no republicans in your face you will have people who think just like you do calling you racist....if anyone is blind to this bobo its you,you cant even blame your party you are so mesmerized by them......
Your reply is the perfect example of why we will never solve this problem harry. Tomorrow you will go right fucking back to complaining about illegal employers. Instead of trying my suggestion you just fall right back on your position that we do the same thing. You are an imbecile harry.

Maybe if Trump says it you will listen.

Anyways, just liked pointing out that Thom Hartmann, a good friend of Bernie Sanders, wrote that op ed in 2006. So you Republicans are WAY behind on this issue. Nice to see 9 fucking years later you and Trump are at least starting to get it. But remember what I said, those illegals are here only because they have jobs.

Why didn't Mexicans come and stay before Reagan? They were poor before Reagan you know. What made them stop going home at the end of the fruit picking season? Did you even read my article?

Anyways, I'm done debating this with you harry because I put gold in front of your face and you insist it's silver. If I can put that many facts in front of your face and you can continue to argue, you're just a stubborn old conservative idiot. A nice one but you are still a fucking idiot.

No wonder our politicians are corrupt when the citizens are so fucking stupid.
bobo has anyone told you you are a dipshit today?....no?... let me be the first one....you are dipshit bobo.....show me were i have ever defended illegals being here or the guys who hire them.....you know shit about Mexicans or illegals...you are the kind of guy who sees a brown person and says look an illegal....the county i live in has more Hispanics than your whole fucking state...i bet you dont even know a Mexican.....now that that is out of the way....i will say it again because your ignorant about Mexicans ass missed it the first time i said it....try what you are advocating in this State and probably some of the other boarder States and your piece of shit party will call you a fucking racist basterd....you got that bobo?...YOUR FUCKING PARTY...and you are right im done debating this with you because i put the truth in front of your face and you insist its not true because you read it somewhere.....you are a nice guy to bobo but learn something about the people you criticize before you show us how stupid you a
your pathetic little party does the same fucking things.....come out here and try to get rid of illegals you wont have no republicans in your face you will have people who think just like you do calling you racist....if anyone is blind to this bobo its you,you cant even blame your party you are so mesmerized by them......
Your reply is the perfect example of why we will never solve this problem harry. Tomorrow you will go right fucking back to complaining about illegal employers. Instead of trying my suggestion you just fall right back on your position that we do the same thing. You are an imbecile harry.

Anyways, just liked pointing out that Thom Hartmann, a good friend of Bernie Sanders, wrote that op ed in 2006. So you Republicans are WAY behind on this issue. Nice to see 9 fucking years later you and Trump are at least starting to get it. But remember what I said, those illegals are here only because they have jobs.

Why didn't Mexicans come and stay before Reagan? They were poor before Reagan you know. What made them stop going home at the end of the fruit picking season? Did you even read my article?

Anyways, I'm done debating this with you harry because I put gold in front of your face and you insist it's silver. If I can put that many facts in front of your face and you can continue to argue, you're just a stubborn old conservative idiot. A nice one but you are still a fucking idiot.

bobo has anyone told you you are a dipshit today?....no?... let me be the first one....you are dipshit bobo.....show me were i have ever defended illegals being here or the guys who hire them.....you know shit about Mexicans or illegals...you are the kind of guy who sees a brown person and says look an illegal....the county i live in has more Hispanics than your whole fucking state...i bet you dont even know a Mexican.....now that that is out of the way....i will say it again because your ignorant about Mexicans ass missed it the first time i said it....try what you are advocating in this State and probably some of the other boarder States and your piece of shit party will call you a fucking racist basterd....you got that bobo?...YOUR FUCKING PARTY...and you are right im done debating this with you because i put the truth in front of your face and you insist its not true because you read it somewhere.....you are a nice guy to bobo but learn something about the people you criticize before you show us how stupid you are....
What is your solution?
well for one you are not going to deport them all like so many think you can,make the ones who have been here for x amount of years and actually have something going here sign the "i want to be legal" papers and make them start paying taxes like the rest of us wherever they work.....if they refuse to do it or dont do it after a reasonable amount of time,show them the border.....the real new people unless they have a good reason to be here,see ya....this country allowed this to happen,and i mean both parties,not just republicans,so they both will have to be together on this,and start controlling who comes in here....and after all that,if those activist bitch...kick their asses out too...this country has a right to screen who comes here like every other country does,and they are going to have to be tough with those who dont want to play fairly,if other countries dont like it....tough shit...im sure there are other decent ideas floating out there....
Just as I thought. Not a word about illegal employers. Have a good day harry.
you are a stupid man bobo....if i said they have to start paying taxes were they work,what the fuck do you think is going to happen?....if that illegal employer has to now start paying them minimum wage and taking out taxes on their pay what the fuck do you think is going to happen?...that employer will now either become a legal employer or go out of business,and the employees will now have a legal job or will have no job and is now either on his way out or he had better get legal and get a legal job....and you dumbasses say liberals are smart?...what the fuck happened to you?....

Not this...

oh boy, those pics of his wife ought to go over well with the voting public....

I have to ask myself, what is really going on here with Trump running on the RNC ticket?

I can not imagine him ever winning the presidency....never ever ever.....

so, once again, what is going on here? When are the other candidates going to 'make their move' to overtake the front horse?

I imagine, if Trump was elected President, there would be much more revealing pictures of the First Lady released

bobo has anyone told you you are a dipshit today?....no?... let me be the first one....you are dipshit bobo.....show me were i have ever defended illegals being here or the guys who hire them.....you know shit about Mexicans or illegals...you are the kind of guy who sees a brown person and says look an illegal....the county i live in has more Hispanics than your whole fucking state...i bet you dont even know a Mexican.....now that that is out of the way....i will say it again because your ignorant about Mexicans ass missed it the first time i said it....try what you are advocating in this State and probably some of the other boarder States and your piece of shit party will call you a fucking racist basterd....you got that bobo?...YOUR FUCKING PARTY...and you are right im done debating this with you because i put the truth in front of your face and you insist its not true because you read it somewhere.....you are a nice guy to bobo but learn something about the people you criticize before you show us how stupid you a

bobo has anyone told you you are a dipshit today?....no?... let me be the first one....you are dipshit bobo.....show me were i have ever defended illegals being here or the guys who hire them.....you know shit about Mexicans or illegals...you are the kind of guy who sees a brown person and says look an illegal....the county i live in has more Hispanics than your whole fucking state...i bet you dont even know a Mexican.....now that that is out of the way....i will say it again because your ignorant about Mexicans ass missed it the first time i said it....try what you are advocating in this State and probably some of the other boarder States and your piece of shit party will call you a fucking racist basterd....you got that bobo?...YOUR FUCKING PARTY...and you are right im done debating this with you because i put the truth in front of your face and you insist its not true because you read it somewhere.....you are a nice guy to bobo but learn something about the people you criticize before you show us how stupid you are....
What is your solution?
well for one you are not going to deport them all like so many think you can,make the ones who have been here for x amount of years and actually have something going here sign the "i want to be legal" papers and make them start paying taxes like the rest of us wherever they work.....if they refuse to do it or dont do it after a reasonable amount of time,show them the border.....the real new people unless they have a good reason to be here,see ya....this country allowed this to happen,and i mean both parties,not just republicans,so they both will have to be together on this,and start controlling who comes in here....and after all that,if those activist bitch...kick their asses out too...this country has a right to screen who comes here like every other country does,and they are going to have to be tough with those who dont want to play fairly,if other countries dont like it....tough shit...im sure there are other decent ideas floating out there....
you are a stupid man bobo....if i said they have to start paying taxes were they work,what the fuck do you think is going to happen?....if that illegal employer has to now start paying them minimum wage and taking out taxes on their pay what the fuck do you think is going to happen?...that employer will now either become a legal employer or go out of business,and the employees will now have a legal job or will have no job and is now either on his way out or he had better get legal and get a legal job....and you dumbasses say liberals are smart?...what the fuck happened to you?....

So eventually you will go after illegal employers? Because a lot of illegals employees and employers will just stay illegal if you don't go after them and force them to stop their bad behavior.

So your solution is self deportation? Does everyone who steps forward get a free pass? Does it cost to become a citizen? What about the ones who don't take your offer?

I like your ideas. I just want to go after the head not just a couple limbs.

Nothing wrong with her face.

The real question is what is wrong with people who think a candidates face has anything to do with their qualifications or ideas?

Donald Trump is nothing more than a 6 year old school boy that has a brain to fit. When someone kicks his ass, either by asking legitimate questions, that he should know, but doesn't know, he gets angry and has the temper tantrum.

Trump went after Carly Fiorina because she can answer questions that he can't, and he understands with her new rankings in the polls showing that she is surging in the early states, that she is indeed his biggest threat. .
Trump stymped on terror questions but Carly knows the answers cold

Carly Fiorina handled him with CLASS. She's had to deal with these type men all of her life. In fact, a woman Democrat political talking head just stated that--"She's loves Carly" because she has CLASS.

trump2016.jpg

What is your solution?

So eventually you will go after illegal employers? Because a lot of illegals employees and employers will just stay illegal if you don't go after them and force them to stop their bad behavior.

So your solution is self deportation? Does everyone who steps forward get a free pass? Does it cost to become a citizen? What about the ones who don't take your offer?

You'll note in this video that Donald Trump wasn't for self-deportation 3 years ago, and she talks about the 14th amendment birth rights.

Was it multiple face-lifts or surgery gone wrong that made her look like a skinny transvesti man with a very long face? I might vote for her though.

29906170001_4147791626001_XXX-CAP-Down-Carly-Fiorina-hdb381.jpg

She's not an attractive woman but if Lincoln's face can get elected then the door is wide open and the hinges rusted in place.

What is your solution?

So eventually you will go after illegal employers?
making their illegal workers legal will force them to go legit or go out of business and if they cant operate after that,tough shit...
So your solution is self deportation?
if they dont have a legit job here or a good reason to be here....see ya....
Does everyone who steps forward get a free pass?
if they have a legit job or a good reason to be here and no criminal record give them the papers to sign,if they dont sign it in a reasonable amount of time like a week..see ya.....
Does it cost to become a citizen?
im sure there will be some kind of penalty....
What about the ones who don't take your offer?
see ya........

What is your solution?

So eventually you will go after illegal employers?
making their illegal workers legal will force them to go legit or go out of business and if they cant operate after that,tough shit...
So your solution is self deportation?
if they dont have a legit job here or a good reason to be here....see ya....
Does everyone who steps forward get a free pass?
if they have a legit job or a good reason to be here and no criminal record give them the papers to sign,if they dont sign it in a reasonable amount of time like a week..see ya.....
Does it cost to become a citizen?
im sure there will be some kind of penalty....
What about the ones who don't take your offer?
see ya........
So again, after your plan is fully implemented, we need to go after the illegal employers to make sure they aren't still breaking the law, because there will be employers who continue to hire illegals. So you must admit that after your plan is implemented, the only way to regulate this is to do work force raids at places suspected of hiring illegals.

SO, maybe your way needs to be done first or else my way will seem too cruel. Maybe your way is a way to give people a chance to get legal before we start raiding corporations suspected of hiring illegal workers.

So ultimately, the only way to catch the criminals is to do exactly what I am suggesting. Otherwise, every Mexican will do what they are doing now. Taking their chances.

29906170001_4147791626001_XXX-CAP-Down-Carly-Fiorina-hdb381.jpg
Or could it be that she had breast cancer and went through rounds and rounds of chemo and came out on the other side.

My mother went through the same thing and it aged her physically by 20 years! Fine you classless liberals don't like her I get that, but attacking a cancer survivor for not being a beauty queen (and she looks great for her age) is dishonorable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back