What is wrong with Windows 8: Illustrated.

My mum bought a laptop with Windows 8, and she hasn't been able to use it. It's so difficult for us to get the hang of. Total shit. I have Windows 7 and when I get a new laptop, I will be requested that they instal it on the new computer because I don't want some shit like W8 on mine.

My mum bought a laptop with Windows 8, and she hasn't been able to use it. It's so difficult for us to get the hang of. Total shit. I have Windows 7 and when I get a new laptop, I will be requested that they instal it on the new computer because I don't want some shit like W8 on mine.

Don't buy it from Walmart because you won't get that kind of service. Maybe Best Buy's Geek Squad would do it for a nominal fee. Your best bet is to wade on in. I did, and I learned a lot. Its okay now, but getting to that okay spot was the hard part.

Just remember to get immediately out of Metro and click on the Desktop section, and there isn't much difference between it and XP. The main difference is cutting off the PC. I don't know why Microsoft chose to turn off the PC with so many steps.

Last edited:
I still like the description of Windows 8 as follows:
"Windows 8 is for people who want to do what they do on their smartphones - on a bigger screen"

Forum List

Back