What is your dream car?

4970_p2_l.jpg

The new maybach that just came out is mine

I never dream about cars.
And it may be a right thing to do.

For example, I will never understand why people pay a lot of money for Porsches, Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Bugattis. But for some reason I have a lot of respect for the cars like Bentley and Rolls Royce and for good taste of those who purchased them. But it's just my personal point of view. I guess, there wouldn't be such a variety of different cars for different prices if they were not in demand.

it'd be American , from the mid 60s , guess it'd be labeled a 'pony car' . Probably a 66 FORD Mustang Fastback in British racing green with as much performance , speed equipment as possible .

I never dream about cars.
And it may be a right thing to do.

For example, I will never understand why people pay a lot of money for Porsches, Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Bugattis. But for some reason I have a lot of respect for the cars like Bentley and Rolls Royce and for good taste of those who purchased them. But it's just my personal point of view.

I was riding shotgun with a friend of mine in the Hamptons who was driving his Bentley. We stopped at a light next to a Rolls Royce and my friend actually rolled the window down and asked, "Pardon me, do you have any Grey Poupon"

Howling laughter from both cars...

Forum List

Back