What is your gender and sexual orientation?

And how long before these freaks openly accept pedophiles?

They already have, from their 'rights' movement's beginning. NAMBLA was a founding member of the ILGA, and faggot rights founder Harry Hay love NAMBLA, as did his fellow commie David Thorstad. Obama's 'Safe Schools Czar' was an open admirer of Harry Hay.

'GAy PRde PArade'

URL]

Good ole Harry expressing his love for kiddie rapers in a 'Pride' parade:

URL]

"Progressives' gushing over Pedo Harry.

Last edited:
First of all, I don’t know where you live or hang out, but I don’t see gays engaging in public displays of affection any more than anyone else- and we have plenty of same sex couples around here. If anything they tend to be more discreet .

Secondly, you can’t shield kids from the reality of the existence of LGBT people. Should the occasions arise, a rational and responsible adult should just explain that some boys like other boys, etc. and let the child ask questions.. The alternative is to groom the kids into being fearful and ignorant bigots, and I’m sure that you do not want that. LGBT people have as much right to be visible than anyone else. Yeah, it all comes down to normalizing it, so get over it
how about : let the kids "find out" about LGBT people during their (early?) highschool years, in a government mandated way?

That does not make any sense unless you are will to say that straight relationships are all about sex . Do ypu even give any thought to the codswallop that you post ?
Most straight relationship are largely about sex... between a man and a woman. It should be noted that producing children is often part of the deal as well.

Most straight relationship are largely about sex... between a man and a woman. It should be noted that producing children is often part of the deal as well.
Holy shit ! what?? Your problem is that your desperately trying to show that straight and gay people are basically different in terms of sex, sexual practices and the basis of how they identify. That is pure codswallop. You can’t stand the thought that you are no different and no better then they are, A you reference to having children does not help you any since plenty of straight sex has nothing to do with children

I said "often". Sex in marriage often leads to children, intentionally.
You’re still grasping at straws. Having children has nothing to do with sexual orientation. Gays have children in the same ways that straight people do who cannot reproduce one on one. Your statement is a pointless red herring and has nothing to do with anything else being discussed and only serves to distract

Forum List

Back