• CBS

• CNN

• FOX

• MSNBC

• FOX BUSINESS

• NBC

• OTHER

Results are only viewable after voting.
America needs a fairness doctrine for hiring staff and reporters for news outlets. If there were ever a better example why; this election takes the cake. These folks are purely corrupted and something has to be done. They have gone over the edge. As it stands now American media needs an overhaul.

For breaking news i go to CNN .

Sometimes I want to hear imbeciles take on issues , so I put on foxnews .

If I'm tired of the bullshit , I watch HLN cause it's all happy stories .

Well Infowars actually looks at outlets that perhaps is on HLN. Not the fishy shit CNN feeds.

I watch MSNBC for some of that famous left wing media bias I can't find anywhere else! LOL.

No really, they just go about their news and editorial content in a smarter way. Unlike people on Fox they have a smidge of self-awareness.

Last edited:
Just something that can create some good discussion about the dishonest/ media outlets.
Fox
Fox biz
CNBC
Bloomberg
CNN

Like someone else said, I don't believe anything I hear...tho I pretend to when I'm on usmb. My source who works in a safe behind a steel door, behind a steel door, behind a steel door advises me always to believe nothing put out by media. He knows the truth of the matters.

Just something that can create some good discussion about the dishonest/ media outlets.
I leave the news channel on Fox but I believe NONE of them.Even 90% of the Fox crap is just that crap. Their electoral map is a joke,they ignore most polls that have Trump up...but its to get a sample of what's going on...I get almost ALL of my news from online....Breitbart,Infowars,Gateway Pundit mostly.

I took the question as referencing your primary news source. Mine is FOX Business, but I watch all the others from time to time minus the broadcast networks which simply clone each other and are headache inducing.

Very seldom watch any of the big three broadcast networks.

Cable I watch Fox, MSNBC, and CNN, the latter two just so I know what the opposition is up to, spinning or whatever.

Also read a lot of websites from all over the political spectrum.

Far and away the most information you can get in minutes a day is Fox BUSINESS channel. The Line-up of talent are the sharpest, and most personable commentators on Cable. My favorites are Charles Payne, Neil Cavuto, Trish Regan, Howard Varney Maria Bartoromo. But they are ALL excellent in keeping the news and biz reports MOVING and concise. Also humorous and very good natured. Except when their interviewees try to avoid answering questions. They do not allow spin and deflection..

Also watch MSNBC as a 2nd source -- just for balance..

Far and away the most information you can get in minutes a day is Fox BUSINESS channel. The Line-up of talent are the sharpest, and most personable commentators on Cable. My favorites are Charles Payne, Neil Cavuto, Trish Regan, Howard Varney Maria Bartoromo. But they are ALL excellent in keeping the news and biz reports MOVING and concise. Also humorous and very good natured. Except when their interviewees try to avoid answering questions. They do not allow spin and deflection..

MSNBC is bunch of drunkies adding that old guy with the overly flippy hair. Morning Joe seems to be out there too much at times. I'd rather watch CNN...

A little bit of this, little bit of that? Fox Business? Hannity? Varney? Payne? most others turn my stomach. Actually I kind of used to like Gretchen Carlson......I thought she put in effort. Eric Bolling?

Stuck in car commute.......Levin, Savage depending on when and where. MadDog sports mostly. Depends? on what is going on.

too hard of a poll.............all of the above. Drudge.....Savage......Coulter.

I am in love with Laura Ingram for about 10 years. Tingle.......city. nice voice.

I really like someones idea that msnbc is a credible news source and fox isn't HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH oh hell I see all of the nonliberal guests and commentators msnbc has on what maybe one a week. They have someone with a different opinion on every show don't they NOW HAHAHAHAHAA liberal apologistic buffoonery at it's best and most apparent. HAHAHAHAHAHA you were making a joke weren't you? Not even dimshit is that stupid, HAHAHAHAAHAH.

I really like someones idea that msnbc is a credible news source and fox isn't HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH oh hell I see all of the nonliberal guests and commentators msnbc has on what maybe one a week. They have someone with a different opinion on every show don't they NOW HAHAHAHAHAA liberal apologistic buffoonery at it's best and most apparent. HAHAHAHAHAHA you were making a joke weren't you? Not even dimshit is that stupid, HAHAHAHAAHAH.
It's the good discussion we can have about the dishonest media that's for sure:thup:

MSNBC is bunch of drunkies adding that old guy with the overly flippy hair. Morning Joe seems to be out there too much at times. I'd rather watch CNN...

I can't do Morning Joe at all anymore. Too much whining and HS lunch table drama. And Scarborough USED to be one of my "heroes" in Congress. I got shafted when MSNBC sucked his brains right out.

But since the "Great Purge" of 2015 at BSNBC -- when they AXED Comrade Ed Schultz and exiled Al Sharpton, they actually are doing real news and some objective stories..

Forum List

Back