What issue(s) or policy will sink Kamala? poll

What issue(s) or policy will sink Kamala?

• 1 she and bribum allowed just anyone to illegally cross our border

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • 2 she said she would ban fracking, now says she won't

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 she said she was for No tax on tips but voted against it

• 4 doesn't do any of the things she says she is in favor of right now!

• 5 she thinks people won't know her record but one word: internet

• 6 she thinks people are too stupid to realize that she's a liar

• 7 so many things, I can't think of them all

• 8 can't decide because it's all bad

• 9 oh yeh, she proposed a mandatory gun buy - back aka confiscation

• Total voters
so many Ignored people --

and Trump haters.

Nope, here kitty kitty

1724537353684.jpeg

I say it's mostly the border issue. Now she's trying to tell the world that she will fix the border! OMG

If you believe that, there's a bridge...

FIX THE DAMN THING TODAY, Miss Everything'sSoHilarious24/7!

but even if she does fix it (ha ha.. too damn funny)

it will be too late. They've let in something like 10 million people.. and of course there were illegals already here from years gone by, so that means something like20 million illegals.. taking your jobs.. using up your healthcare resources, getting (in MN) free driver licenses and college tuition. Yeh, MN, the one who gave us Walz, the potential vp of 2025. Tampon Tim .. (put tampons in boy's restrooms).

can't make it up.............:uhoh3::uhoh3:

10. Kamala Harris is a woefully ignorant, incompetent, communist hack, with an abominable political track record, hell-bent on destroying America.

10. Kamala Harris is a woefully ignorant, incompetent, communist hack, with an abominable political track record, hell-bent on destroying America.
pretty accurate summary except you forgot the part about how she went along with bribum to open our borders so that americans would have massive competition for low- or no-skill jobs.. hurting the poor..

The poor are always the ones hurt the most by stupid dim policies.. Then you have all the crimes committed against the taxpayers who pay these selfish, narcissistic politicians' salaries! And we could go on all damn day.

pretty accurate summary except you forgot the part about how she went along with bribum to open our borders so that americans would have massive competition for low- or no-skill jobs.. hurting the poor..

The poor are always the ones hurt the most by stupid dim policies.. Then you have all the crimes committed against the taxpayers who pay these selfish, narcissistic politicians' salaries! And we could go on all damn day.
Oh I didn't forget anything.
She is so bad for so many reasons it would take a book to describe them all.
My website is a chip off the Harris Iceberg: The Real Kamala Harris

"Donald Trump is not going to be president. You can take that to the bank." - Nancy Pelosi, November 2016

Oh I didn't forget anything.
She is so bad for so many reasons it would take a book to describe them all.
My website is a chip off the Harris Iceberg: The Real Kamala Harris

thanks for doing your part to inform people. A lot of low info folks don't even care if they stay low info.. yet they get to vote.. :mad:

"Donald Trump is not going to be president. You can take that to the bank." - Nancy Pelosi, November 2016
maybe she was predicting for the year 2024. Maybe she was referring to that big vote fraud apparatus bribum referenced some years ago.. God knows.

what a fake person.. claims to be Catholic but promotes baby murder to the 9th month..
Well, actually, I don't know if she personally condones it to the 9th month but she probably does because her party does. And she doesn't go against her sicko party often, if ever. Besides, if she proposes an age restriction as to when a child is.. no longer worthy of life.. I haven't heard of it.

Forum List

Back