What its like after police ransack your house & take ‘every belonging’then the charges are dropped

So....let's sum the thread up.

1. Family got wrong advice from a dumb bureaucrat.
2. Family break law and sells weed.
3. Family gets raided by sheriffs....who seize evidence and property thought to have been purchased with drug money
4. Judge uses some common sense and sees they thought they were legal because the stupid township said they were
5. Family has all their stuff returned
6. Liberals go ape shit over it

That sums it up folks.

I mean I'm almost baffled at how you just say things that are flat out lies and then spend so much time going "Nuh uh"

The bolded are lies. No, I'm not going to debate you on why or how or any other silly shit you make up. I cant debate a liar

Explain. See....that's the legal element of seizures. That property was bought with illegal money or it is evidence of the crime.

So what part was a lie???

Cops who arrest a man for beating his wife cannot seize his TV.
Cops who bust a Cocaine dealer CAN seize property he bought with his dope money.

See the difference ClosedCaption??

Now...I for one am for legalizing weed and ending civil forfeiture laws. HOWEVER...they both remain the law and these actions fit within the law.

At the point the property is SEIZED --- all that is pure conjecture. NOT a verdict. The State brings a SEPARATE CASE against the property which is NOT relieved even when charges against the person are dropped.

There's been instances of ENTIRE RURAL towns having their farm property tied up in asset forfeiture. And it is a FAVORITE tactic for use on eminent domain hold-outs who are frustrating a group of developers or a state/city who wants parkland.

Yup yup yup.

No thanks, the article refutes you. I dont have too
Uh, no it does not, you lazy dumb fuck. I read the same article as you and my comments were based upon the article. You are a lying skunk.

yes it does. People on page 3 told the same lie and were also corrected. No one sold drugs out of any house ever.

If they never sold out of the home then
A) Why did the cops raid the home
B) Where was their "grow barn" (hint: you don't leave a barn full of weed unattended while you are off work)

There is no "If they didnt sell drugs out of the home."

They DIDNT sell drugs out of the home and no matter how many times you lie about it will never be true

Then answer my questions:
A) Why did they raid the home
B) Where was the "grow barn" (hint: leaving a barn full of weed unattended is a horrible idea)

No because that doesnt change your lie into the truth. Period

Uh, no it does not, you lazy dumb fuck. I read the same article as you and my comments were based upon the article. You are a lying skunk.

yes it does. People on page 3 told the same lie and were also corrected. No one sold drugs out of any house ever.

If they never sold out of the home then
A) Why did the cops raid the home
B) Where was their "grow barn" (hint: you don't leave a barn full of weed unattended while you are off work)

There is no "If they didnt sell drugs out of the home."

They DIDNT sell drugs out of the home and no matter how many times you lie about it will never be true

Then answer my questions:
A) Why did they raid the home
B) Where was the "grow barn" (hint: leaving a barn full of weed unattended is a horrible idea)

No because that doesnt change your lie into the truth. Period

Oooh.....ClosedCaption....are you having trouble answering my simple questions?? Please. Inform me of the truth:
A) Why did cops raid the house
B) Where was the "grow barn"

So simple.

I see a serious disconnect in people who only recognize government/law enforcement corruption/overreach/criminality when it's leveled against their favorite group of people..but who fully endorse it when it is leveled against people they don't like.

We run into this in the patriot movement. "Patriots" who recognize that there is too much government interference in our every day lives and who resent federal control of public and private lands, and industry..but who will demand that law enforcement engage in the exact same tactics that they complain of against, say, OCCUPY or obnoxious protesters at political rallies.

Or people who are constantly whining about the treatment of the Indians (or Blacks) but who demand that the feds use force to subdue, imprison, and seize the property of rural property owners.

We have the same enemy, we always have.

No, its no problem for me because that doesnt change your lie into the truth. So simple.

Next time just dont lie and you wont have to do all this backpeddling and excuse making

i'm not sure Bucs knows the diff between Constitutional abuse and evidence.

A student traveling South on I-95 in Florida has $4000 SEIZED that he possessed as "living money" for the next year in school.. Because LOCAL SHERIFF needed new tires for his cars.

A landscaper traveling to South America has $10,000 seized at the airport because he was going down to buy exotic plants. And because the arresting agency gets a HUGE cut of seizure value...

See the diff??

I see a serious disconnect in people who only recognize government/law enforcement corruption/overreach/criminality when it's leveled against their favorite group of people..but who fully endorse it when it is leveled against people they don't like.

We run into this in the patriot movement. "Patriots" who recognize that there is too much government interference in our every day lives and who resent federal control of public and private lands, and industry..but who will demand that law enforcement engage in the exact same tactics that they complain of against, say, OCCUPY or obnoxious protesters at political rallies.

Or people who are constantly whining about the treatment of the Indians (or Blacks) but who demand that the feds use force to subdue, imprison, and seize the property of rural property owners.

Like getting visits from the BATF, IRS, and FBI because you tried to register a Tea Party chapter tax exemption? :badgrin:

A student traveling South on I-95 in Florida has $4000 SEIZED that he possessed as "living money" for the next year in school.. Because LOCAL SHERIFF needed new tires for his cars.

A landscaper traveling to South America has $10,000 seized at the airport because he was going down to buy exotic plants. And because the arresting agency gets a HUGE cut of seizure value...

See the diff??

Bux again, is disagreeing for seemingly no reason. They applaud and cheer this and claim to be against big govt abuse. Unconvincingly.

Whatever happened to getting a warrant -- doing a search and gathering evidence BEFORE you confiscate all their possessions??

What happened was --- the government started FINANCIALLY REWARDING this bad behaviour.
By allowing the arresting authority to KEEP a large fraction of the seizure..

See the diff??

Link me to those cases and I'll comment.

Whatever happened to getting a warrant -- doing a search and gathering evidence BEFORE you confiscate all their possessions??

What happened was --- the government started FINANCIALLY REWARDING this bad behaviour.

Ummm.....they did have a warrant.

See the diff??

Link me to those cases and I'll comment.

I actually don't want to distract the thread from the scope of THIS news item..

But I'll gladly give you a HUNDRED.. And maybe I'll open a thread in Law this evening and invite you in.,.

In the meantime --- just TRY and justify the DEA protecting the business of a cooperating informant by strong-arming, threatening, and eventually CONFISCATING the property of one of his competitors.

The Government's War on Property | Jarret B. Wollstein

Ummm.....they did have a warrant.

But that warrant was not just for EVIDENCE search. It automatically LEPT to the seizure part based on very little actual knowledge of the scope or truth of the allegations. IT ASSUMED -- the unrelated property was guilty and incarcerated it. UNRELATED is a key word here..

And since Birth Certs arent used in Drug Transactions they seemed to take a lot of stuff that had nothing to do with drugs at all. Unless childrens car seats are a hot drug item

Like getting visits from the BATF, IRS, and FBI because you tried to register a Tea Party chapter tax exemption? :badgrin:

Or
Man Shoots at Intruders, Turns Out it was a No-Knock Raid. Now He Faces the Death Penalty

Forum List

Back