What its like after police ransack your house & take ‘every belonging’then the charges are dropped

The town is liable not the cops.

Flat fact.

Also I love watching bodecea make bucs cry in the threads where they are both posting. . . every single time.

So where is your righteous outrage when these abuses have been occurring for decades?

I've done several of these threads over the years. You can do a search on that.

And you'll also find the same cast of idiots here defending taking peoples shit. Not sure why they defend it...I dont even think they know why. Its just what they do.

Flat fact.

Also I love watching bodecea make bucs cry in the threads where they are both posting. . . every single time.

Here's been here lying and posting since page 1 and then claimed he doesnt care about the story and thats why he read up on it then lied about it and posted on every page since page 1.

Then he believes that someone believes him :badgrin:

Flat fact.

Haha she makes me cry?? Thats a good one. She usually disappears when I start making fun of her.

BTW....she was wrong in this thread. She quoted me as saying something I clearly never said. I asked her to quote where I said it....and she bounced from the thread like a dyke at a Chippendales show.

So....let's sum the thread up.

1. Family got wrong advice from a dumb bureaucrat.
2. Family break law and sells weed.
3. Family gets raided by sheriffs....who seize evidence and property thought to have been purchased with drug money
4. Judge uses some common sense and sees they thought they were legal because the stupid township said they were
5. Family has all their stuff returned
6. Liberals go ape shit over it

That sums it up folks.

3. Family gets raided by sheriffs....who seize evidence and property thought to have been purchased with drug money
4. Judge uses some common sense and sees they thought they were legal because the stupid township said they were

That sums it up folks.
And it's illegal.

Flat fact.

Haha she makes me cry?? Thats a good one. She usually disappears when I start making fun of her.

BTW....she was wrong in this thread. She quoted me as saying something I clearly never said. I asked her to quote where I said it....and she bounced from the thread like a dyke at a Chippendales show.
Bucs, you lose almost every point you have ever made ever since you made the false conversion from liberal to conservative. You were always a creep either way. However, kg outcreeps even you. Even Trump.

These assholes were purportedly starting a marijuana dispensary, though it really was not legal to do so. They broke the law. They fucked up - big time - and thereby put the welfare of all the kids at risk because they set up this bullshit "dispensary" - IN THEIR HOME - up without consulting an attorney. The ONLY thing that got the charges dropped was a judge finding it was unfair to prosecute because they got some kind of bullshit official approval from the local yocal city commission (who clearly did not understand the law either).

These people fucked up. Now they are trying to escape the consequences of their actions.

The Final Verdict: Fuck 'em. They are lucky they got the judge they got. Another judge may not have been so creative.

LOL, now that you continue to put your foot in your mouth everyone knows either you're a liar or just stupid liar for lying about the article thats linked on the very first page.
You are lying in asserting that I am lying. I read the fucking article, shit head.

I did, You? You just lied about it for no reason

And here is the link so everyone can see: What ever happened to all that money Trump raised for the veterans?

Peace out, I dont debate liars
Please enlighten me on this alleged lie. Fact is, you are full of shit.

That sums it up folks.

I mean I'm almost baffled at how you just say things that are flat out lies and then spend so much time going "Nuh uh"

The bolded are lies. No, I'm not going to debate you on why or how or any other silly shit you make up. I cant debate a liar

These assholes were purportedly starting a marijuana dispensary, though it really was not legal to do so. They broke the law. They fucked up - big time - and thereby put the welfare of all the kids at risk because they set up this bullshit "dispensary" - IN THEIR HOME - up without consulting an attorney. The ONLY thing that got the charges dropped was a judge finding it was unfair to prosecute because they got some kind of bullshit official approval from the local yocal city commission (who clearly did not understand the law either).

These people fucked up. Now they are trying to escape the consequences of their actions.

The Final Verdict: Fuck 'em. They are lucky they got the judge they got. Another judge may not have been so creative.

LOL, now that you continue to put your foot in your mouth everyone knows either you're a liar or just stupid liar for lying about the article thats linked on the very first page.
You are lying in asserting that I am lying. I read the fucking article, shit head.

And here is the link so everyone can see: What ever happened to all that money Trump raised for the veterans?

No thanks, the article refutes you. I dont have too

Flat fact.

Bucs, you lose almost every point you have ever made ever since you made the false conversion from liberal to conservative. You were always a creep either way. However, kg outcreeps even you. Even Trump.
Coming from you, that's an honor, weirdo.

Uh, no it does not, you lazy dumb fuck. I read the same article as you and my comments were based upon the article. You are a lying skunk.

Uh, no it does not, you lazy dumb fuck. I read the same article as you and my comments were based upon the article. You are a lying skunk.

yes it does. People on page 3 told the same lie and were also corrected. No one sold drugs out of any house ever.

yes it does. People on page 3 told the same lie and were also corrected. No one sold drugs out of any house ever.

If they never sold out of the home then
A) Why did the cops raid the home
B) Where was their "grow barn" (hint: you don't leave a barn full of weed unattended while you are off work)

That sums it up folks.

I mean I'm almost baffled at how you just say things that are flat out lies and then spend so much time going "Nuh uh"

The bolded are lies. No, I'm not going to debate you on why or how or any other silly shit you make up. I cant debate a liar

Explain. See....that's the legal element of seizures. That property was bought with illegal money or it is evidence of the crime.

So what part was a lie???

Cops who arrest a man for beating his wife cannot seize his TV.
Cops who bust a Cocaine dealer CAN seize property he bought with his dope money.

See the difference ClosedCaption??

Now...I for one am for legalizing weed and ending civil forfeiture laws. HOWEVER...they both remain the law and these actions fit within the law.

So where is your righteous outrage when these abuses have been occurring for decades?

I've done several of these threads over the years. You can do a search on that.

And you'll also find the same cast of idiots here defending taking peoples shit. Not sure why they defend it...I dont even think they know why. Its just what they do.

I just think it's time to do some politico "shaming". On both sides. And maybe wake up to the fact that when a pol implies the Constitution is a nuisance -- OR giving the NSA DOMESTIC missions --- they should be shunned.

Lot less grandpa's getting shot in no -knock raids with the wrong address. OR -- folks getting shaked down on sketchy "evidence" or profiles..

B) Where was their "grow barn" (hint: you don't leave a barn full of weed unattended while you are off work)

There is no "If they didnt sell drugs out of the home."

They DIDNT sell drugs out of the home and no matter how many times you lie about it will never be true

They DIDNT sell drugs out of the home and no matter how many times you lie about it will never be true

Then answer my questions:
A) Why did they raid the home
B) Where was the "grow barn" (hint: leaving a barn full of weed unattended is a horrible idea)

That sums it up folks.

Explain. See....that's the legal element of seizures. That property was bought with illegal money or it is evidence of the crime.

So what part was a lie???

Cops who arrest a man for beating his wife cannot seize his TV.
Cops who bust a Cocaine dealer CAN seize property he bought with his dope money.

See the difference ClosedCaption??

Now...I for one am for legalizing weed and ending civil forfeiture laws. HOWEVER...they both remain the law and these actions fit within the law.

At the point the property is SEIZED --- all that is pure conjecture. NOT a verdict. The State brings a SEPARATE CASE against the property which is NOT relieved even when charges against the person are dropped.

There's been instances of ENTIRE RURAL towns having their farm property tied up in asset forfeiture. And it is a FAVORITE tactic for use on eminent domain hold-outs who are frustrating a group of developers or a state/city who wants parkland.

Then answer my questions:
A) Why did they raid the home
B) Where was the "grow barn" (hint: leaving a barn full of weed unattended is a horrible idea)
They raided the home because they don't think they answer to the same set of laws, or the constitution, that the rest of us hold to. They consider themselves above the law, as they violate it.

Forum List

Back