What its like after police ransack your house & take ‘every belonging’then the charges are dropped

So......we're they dealing drugs???

Yes, and then the cops dropped the charges in this wacky universe you created. Thats what happened:rolleyes:

Ok. So they WERE in fact dealing drugs in the home their kids live in.

Second....the COPS didn't drop charges. A circuit judge did. That's what your post says.

Judicial Branch vs Executive Branch. Learn about it.
Cops don't press charges. IF you'd been a real cop, you'd know that.
That wasn't in his mall cop orientation

So basically the cops were right, they just went about it the wrong way.

Those poor, poor dope dealers! Boo hoo!

Nothing is right about taking all of someone's possessions BEFORE being found guilty of anything

What about being fired and publicly demonized and having death threats on ones family...before being found guilty? Thats better than having some material possessions secured as EVIDENCE that can be later returned I suppose.

Blame the employer for firing then. Its their fault.

Blame the public for not liking their actions.

No one is taking their possessions and thats fucked up. And they always get hired somewhere else later on anyway

First they said drugs were in the house with Children which was a lie but they used that as an excuse like anything that happens to them was justified by that fact.

Now they are....I dont know what they are disagreeing with anymore, they are just being disagreeable just because

First they said drugs were in the house with Children which was a lie but they used that as an excuse like anything that happens to them was justified by that fact.

Now they are....I dont know what they are disagreeing with anymore, they are just being disagreeable just because

I admit I give so little of a fuck about their case I didn't research it much. But didn't the sheriffs dept conduct undercover buys out of that home....where their kids live?? Um...that's selling drugs in a home with their kids isn't it?

Nothing is right about taking all of someone's possessions BEFORE being found guilty of anything

What about being fired and publicly demonized and having death threats on ones family...before being found guilty? Thats better than having some material possessions secured as EVIDENCE that can be later returned I suppose.

No one is taking their possessions and thats fucked up. And they always get hired somewhere else later on anyway

Do they? Where has Darren Wilson continued his policing career?

I admit I give so little of a fuck about their case I didn't research it much. But didn't the sheriffs dept conduct undercover buys out of that home....where their kids live?? Um...that's selling drugs in a home with their kids isn't it?

Really? Because you commented 3 times on the first page and this was one of your comments.

Read the WHOLE article. Not just what CC copied.

Good job exposing yourself dickhead. First you were all over it as long as you were free to play hard and fast with the truth....now, honest mistake you lied because you dont care. Riiight.

Blame the family. They are the ones who brought this down on themselves by arousing police suspicion in the first place.

Really? Because you commented 3 times on the first page and this was one of your comments.

Good job exposing yourself dickhead. First you were all over it as long as you were free to play hard and fast with the truth....now, honest mistake you lied because you dont care. Riiight.

Moron. Yeah...I read that 1 article. Nothing else. "Research" means seeking out more info...which I haven't. See how that works?? I read the 1 article you posted. Didn't give much of a fuck about their case....but DID give much of a fuck about exposing your intellectual hypocrisy in matters of "innocent until proven guilty".

I don't care about their case. I do care about fucking with you.

See? Don't test me in debate boy. You'll lose.

This is about Civil Forfeiture not your drug dealing with kids in the house fantasies
but dude, the civil forfeiture was due to the illegal drug dealing with kids in the house. What is it you don't get?

In this country we are innocent until proven guilty. Civil asset forfeiture punishes for guilt until you are proven innocent and even then many people don't get retribution.

What is it you don't get?

Since you are so die-hard about "innocent until proven guilty" I expect an apology to all the cops you demonized who weren't proven guilty.....and I don't expect you to ever do it again until after they're found guilty.

Go fuck yourself, you're always looking for a victim angle. Here all their possessions were taken and bank accounts frozen and you have the balls to whine about people complaining about cops. Didnt take one thing from anyone but someones message on a message board is equivalent to police seizing someones property.

Go get yourself some tissue, a vanilla scented candle and vibrator and fuck yourself

Is this the "What it's like part" of the title of the OP? Just curious.

Moron. Yeah...I read that 1 article. Nothing else. "Research" means seeking out more info...which I haven't. See how that works?? I read the 1 article you posted. Didn't give much of a fuck about their case....but DID give much of a fuck about exposing your intellectual hypocrisy in matters of "innocent until proven guilty".

How often do you comment so frequently on something you dont care about? You even read up on it then lied about it....All to show you dont care? 7 pages later?

Do you think anyone believes you?

These assholes were purportedly starting a marijuana dispensary, though it really was not legal to do so. They broke the law. They fucked up - big time - and thereby put the welfare of all the kids at risk because they set up this bullshit "dispensary" - IN THEIR HOME - up without consulting an attorney. The ONLY thing that got the charges dropped was a judge finding it was unfair to prosecute because they got some kind of bullshit official approval from the local yocal city commission (who clearly did not understand the law either).

These people fucked up. Now they are trying to escape the consequences of their actions.

The Final Verdict: Fuck 'em. They are lucky they got the judge they got. Another judge may not have been so creative.

Focus. That is not the point I was addressing.

Focus, that is the entire point of this entire thread
No, no, no. You are failing to focus because your emotions are fogging up your eyesight. Take a deep, calming breath and go back and re-read the story, sweetheart.

How often do you comment so frequently on something you dont care about? You even read up on it then lied about it....All to show you dont care? 7 pages later?

Do you think anyone believes you?

Not often. But I always take the opportunity to expose hypocrisy in one of you left wing idiots. That's why I'm on page 7 of this thread....to fuck with YOU and show your hypocrisy.

I haven't "read up" on this story. I read the 1 linked article. "Reading up" would be googling for more info on it. Which I havent.

I know most of you still read and think on 4th grade levels. But please try to make some sense.

Sure it is.

No, taking someones belonging is not the same as complaining about a cops actions. No matter how many times you go "Sure it is" its not

Their stuff was taken as evidence to an arrest. An accusation. And as you say....innocent until proven guilty. I expect the next time a cop is accused of wrongdoing...you are just as quick on the innocent until proven guilty stance.

His stuff doesnt get taken so its nowhere near the same. Sorry
And I doubt he brings his kids with him on his patrols right? The confiscation was per law. You argue that point?

See ClosedCaption....HERE IS why I have no sympathy for these idiots. Selling drugs in a home with kids? Well...this family in Charleston moved INTO a home that had just been vacated by drug dealers. But the gangs didn't know it. And they showed up to ROB THE DRUG DEALERS with shotguns...and fired a blast through the door. It killed the 5 year old girl below, Allison Griffor, and the killers have never been charged.

So when you put kids in a home that drugs are or were sold out of....you put THEM IN in grave danger.

So....fuck em.

Deputies: 4 suspects ID’d in shooting that killed 5-year-old Allison Griffor

Allison Griffor.
Dead. Because she lived in a house drugs were sold out of an gang members showed up to ROB THE dealers and fired a shotgun through the door.

2016-04-05-12-30-02-91440405.jpeg

These assholes were purportedly starting a marijuana dispensary, though it really was not legal to do so. They broke the law. They fucked up - big time - and thereby put the welfare of all the kids at risk because they set up this bullshit "dispensary" - IN THEIR HOME - up without consulting an attorney. The ONLY thing that got the charges dropped was a judge finding it was unfair to prosecute because they got some kind of bullshit official approval from the local yocal city commission (who clearly did not understand the law either).

These people fucked up. Now they are trying to escape the consequences of their actions.

The Final Verdict: Fuck 'em. They are lucky they got the judge they got. Another judge may not have been so creative.

LOL, now that you continue to put your foot in your mouth everyone knows either you're a liar or just stupid liar for lying about the article thats linked on the very first page.

Focus. That is not the point I was addressing.

Focus, that is the entire point of this entire thread
No, no, no. You are failing to focus because your emotions are fogging up your eyesight. Take a deep, calming breath and go back and re-read the story, sweetheart.

Why? Thats not what this thread is about sweetie. This thread is about what the OP says its about muffin and I'm the OP Boo Boo

Forum List

Back