What its like after police ransack your house & take ‘every belonging’then the charges are dropped

See ClosedCaption....HERE IS why I have no sympathy for these idiots. Selling drugs in a home with kids?

They didnt sell drugs out of their home. I told you that on page 3 and now you're back lying again. Whats the point of lying about the article that clearly has a link? Are you hoping no one else reads it and believes you?

So......we're they dealing drugs???

Yes, and then the cops dropped the charges in this wacky universe you created. Thats what happened:rolleyes:

You want big government. You got it.

Apparently you support this...thats the difference between you and I

No, I don't. But, you want big government. Here it is. How's it working for you?

The difference between us is that I'm smart enough to know where problem lies.

Yes, and then the cops dropped the charges in this wacky universe you created. Thats what happened:rolleyes:

You want big government. You got it.

Apparently you support this...thats the difference between you and I

No, I don't. But, you want big government. Here it is. How's it working for you?

The difference between us is that I'm smart enough to know where problem lies.

So you dont support it but you're just here to excuse it

See ClosedCaption....HERE IS why I have no sympathy for these idiots. Selling drugs in a home with kids?

They didnt sell drugs out of their home. I told you that on page 3 and now you're back lying again. Whats the point of lying about the article that clearly has a link? Are you hoping no one else reads it and believes you?

Hmmmm.

So.....they got all their stuff back (including all their guns). And...they maintained a "grow barn" on their property.

So again.....putting their kids in danger because instead of working a real job like responsible parents they wanna sell drugs.

Port Huron Township couple consider suing county in marijuana case

Hmmmm.

So.....they got all their stuff back (including all their guns). And...they maintained a "grow barn" on their property.

So again.....putting their kids in danger because instead of working a real job like responsible parents they wanna sell drugs.

How many times are you going to make up shit on an issue you claim not to care about? On page 7 you said you didnt care and 2 pages later here you are

Hmmmm.

How many times are you going to make up shit on an issue you claim not to care about? On page 7 you said you didnt care and 2 pages later here you are

You must be one of those who can't read at age 30. I don't care about their story. I DO CARE ABOUT fucking with you. And now...that's what I'm doing.

You said they never sold from home. I never saw proof of that. I did see they had a "business, a home and a grow barn". All 3 got raided. Guess where the "grow barn" is???

You're so wrong on this. But....you lefties haven't had a good solid bad racist cop incident in a while so I guess you're kinda pulling at small strings lately.

You said they never sold from home. I never saw proof of that.

Exactly, you never saw proof of anything yet you said they sold drugs out of their house. You lied. And flat out made it up. Because you dont care!

Exactly, you never saw proof of anything yet you said they sold drugs out of their house. You lied. And flat out made it up. Because you dont care!

You're right about me not caring. I do like messing with you though and if using this story to do it is what it takes...so be it.

So....if they didn't sell out of the home...why did cops raid the home (and the grow barn on their property)?

You're right about me not caring. I do like messing with you though and if using this story to do it is what it takes...so be it.

So....if they didn't sell out of the home...why did cops raid the home (and the grow barn on their property)?

You're not messing with me, you're messing with your own reputation.

Sure it is.

No, taking someones belonging is not the same as complaining about a cops actions. No matter how many times you go "Sure it is" its not

Their stuff was taken as evidence to an arrest. An accusation. And as you say....innocent until proven guilty. I expect the next time a cop is accused of wrongdoing...you are just as quick on the innocent until proven guilty stance.
Cops are suspended (sometimes) WITH PAY and they are fully considered "innocent until proven guilty" by the government and the police. They are not thrown into jail to wait the months until the trial, and none of their possessions are taken when they kill people.

You're not messing with me, you're messing with your own reputation.

And amongst people with a brain...my reputation grows stronger. You have failed so badly on this thread.

They were at a minimum growing weed on their property shared by kids (the grow barn). They hitched about all their shit being taken....which was RETURNED to them...as shown in the link I PROVIDED but conveniently left out by you.

So what's their gripe now??

"Oh...the cops were rude and inconvenienced our illegal weed selling operation".

YEP. That's what it comes down to.

These assholes were purportedly starting a marijuana dispensary, though it really was not legal to do so. They broke the law. They fucked up - big time - and thereby put the welfare of all the kids at risk because they set up this bullshit "dispensary" - IN THEIR HOME - up without consulting an attorney. The ONLY thing that got the charges dropped was a judge finding it was unfair to prosecute because they got some kind of bullshit official approval from the local yocal city commission (who clearly did not understand the law either).

These people fucked up. Now they are trying to escape the consequences of their actions.

The Final Verdict: Fuck 'em. They are lucky they got the judge they got. Another judge may not have been so creative.

LOL, now that you continue to put your foot in your mouth everyone knows either you're a liar or just stupid liar for lying about the article thats linked on the very first page.
You are lying in asserting that I am lying. I read the fucking article, shit head.

I know a DA who left the county and went into private practice almost 2 decades ago because he recognized the illegality of property seizure prior to trial. He saw then what was going on...cops were illegally seizing property, keeping and even selling it at auction before people went to trial, and regardless of their conviction status.

These assholes were purportedly starting a marijuana dispensary, though it really was not legal to do so. They broke the law. They fucked up - big time - and thereby put the welfare of all the kids at risk because they set up this bullshit "dispensary" - IN THEIR HOME - up without consulting an attorney. The ONLY thing that got the charges dropped was a judge finding it was unfair to prosecute because they got some kind of bullshit official approval from the local yocal city commission (who clearly did not understand the law either).

These people fucked up. Now they are trying to escape the consequences of their actions.

The Final Verdict: Fuck 'em. They are lucky they got the judge they got. Another judge may not have been so creative.

LOL, now that you continue to put your foot in your mouth everyone knows either you're a liar or just stupid liar for lying about the article thats linked on the very first page.
You are lying in asserting that I am lying. I read the fucking article, shit head.

I did, You? You just lied about it for no reason

And here is the link so everyone can see: What ever happened to all that money Trump raised for the veterans?

Peace out, I dont debate liars

Sure it is.

No, taking someones belonging is not the same as complaining about a cops actions. No matter how many times you go "Sure it is" its not

Their stuff was taken as evidence to an arrest. An accusation. And as you say....innocent until proven guilty. I expect the next time a cop is accused of wrongdoing...you are just as quick on the innocent until proven guilty stance.
Cops are suspended (sometimes) WITH PAY and they are fully considered "innocent until proven guilty" by the government and the police. They are not thrown into jail to wait the months until the trial, and none of their possessions are taken when they kill people.

Really??? The North Charleston cop was jailed and lost his home. The Baltimore cops were jailed. It would take me days to link the cops that were accused....jailed...and fired.

Sorry. You fail.

I did, You? You just lied about it for no reason

What did I lie about??? They have a grow barn on their property bro. The cops raided the home for a reason.

Sure it is.

Really??? The North Charleston cop was jailed and lost his home. The Baltimore cops were jailed. It would take me days to link the cops that were accused....jailed...and fired.

Sorry. You fail.

Sorry, I'm not a cop whore. When they are out of control and breaking the law, they should be jailed. The vast majority of cops who are under investigation are paid for the full duration of the investigation and are seldom found guilty. I don't know about the North Charleston cop or the circumstances. Did the cops seize his home? Because that's what we're talking about..the illegal seizure of property. Not just losing it because you can't pay for it.

So where is your righteous outrage when these abuses have been occurring for decades? Under asset forfeiture laws, the authorities can KEEP those belongings even after the charges are dismissed.

The handful of TRUE civil Libertarians in Congress get bushwhacked every time this issue comes up..
You need folks who take ALL 10 Amendents in the Bill of Rights as fundamental.. Stop voting for folks who aren't...

So where is your righteous outrage when these abuses have been occurring for decades? Under asset forfeiture laws, the authorities can KEEP those belongings even after the charges are dismissed.

The handful of TRUE civil Libertarians in Congress get bushwhacked every time this issue comes up..
You need folks who take ALL 10 Amendents in the Bill of Rights as fundamental.. Stop voting for folks who aren't...
I believe CC has objected pretty strenuously to violations of the fourth amendment going a long ways back.

Forum List

Back