🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What it's like to meet kasich and cruz

You ran from the question of do you really expect a guy like Cruz who cheats on his wife to "save the Constitution." Now, we find out that his cronies are stomping out all choice in Colorado. Lyin' Ted is a fascist, and you think he's anointed to save the Constitution? F'ing sad.

Cruz is the only constitutionalist in this race. And the fact that you have to lie about him having affairs while you support a man who brags about having affairs while pro using to remove constitutional protections, doesn't speak much about you

If you want my honest opinion, I hope Kasich finds a way. No joke. Trump and Cruz are virtually indistinguishable from one another.

I have to disagree, dump is rooted in his ego, Cruz is rooted in the Constitution, he's been fighting for it most of his professional life. I seriously doubt dump has ever bothered to read it, I would love to ask him that question.

there's something about Kasich that makes me say: no way in hell would I vote for him or even believe he's supposed to be a Republican. But watching that Party in this election, I'm wondering if any of them are Republican. some sleazy stuff going on. and all this with Trump, I can see where this is pushing people to him, not away from him. That thing about wanting to protect the person from the ALL the Bullies going after him. I don't know, but this has been an election I find very distasteful at time from BOTH parties. I'm still holding onto Cruz if he knocks off the nasty he says about Trump. I don't think he needs to go there in order to win

If you want my honest opinion, I hope Kasich finds a way. No joke. Trump and Cruz are virtually indistinguishable from one another.

I have to disagree, dump is rooted in his ego, Cruz is rooted in the Constitution, he's been fighting for it most of his professional life. I seriously doubt dump has ever bothered to read it, I would love to ask him that question.

Just a question.

When Cruz says he's a "constitutional conservative", does that actually mean he reads the constitution? Or does that mean he acts in accordance to his interpretation of it?

Naturally I would also ask the same about Trump, or any other president in the past 60 years or so.

I voted for Trump, now I'm regretting it. Genuinely. I would have regretted voting for Cruz or Kasich.

When I read the news about the GOP race, I shake my head. This isn't the Republican party I joined almost a decade ago. I jumped ship before it was too late. All I see now is the bow slowly dipping below the water.

Nice fluff piece; but Kasich is a snake.

I don't think you have the ability to recognize a snake. You're supporting one

Actually, I've never said I wasn't skeptical of Trump's motives. But Cruz is a two-faced ass hat who sells anyone and everyone out. He renounced his Canadian citizenship just like that when it came out that he had dual citizenship. He's not a Constitutionalist either. He's fine with illegal aliens breaking our laws and being rewarded for it.

Dude's the Al Gore of the GOP. He was all quiet in the early primaries, just giving generic BS til it was his time. He was never calling out Donald til he was a finalist. Dude's a snake.

Kasich and Cruz are both establishment status quo corporate puppets. Trump is the only candidate running who can steer us away from the train wreck we're headed for. Certain people (like the OP) are too blinded by their stupidity to see it.

Nice fluff piece; but Kasich is a snake.

I don't think you have the ability to recognize a snake. You're supporting one

What's gotten into you? You seem as if you worship Cruz and see the rest of us as unworthy sinners.

You weren't like this before Trump came along.

I postulate she's bought into Glen Beck's postulation that Cruz is to fulfill Mormon prophecy of saving the Constitution. Of course, she and Glenn Beck overlook that the prophecy was about Mormons saving the Constitution and not about some two faced, adulterous, Canadian dough boy lawyer snake saving the day.

And even if she does erroneously believe in that twisted nonsense; I think she's taken an ends justifies the means mentality (which is always cancerous). She is not falling on a higher truth whatsoever.

Just a question.

When Cruz says he's a "constitutional conservative", does that actually mean he reads the constitution? Or does that mean he acts in accordance to his interpretation of it?

Naturally I would also ask the same about Trump, or any other president in the past 60 years or so.

I voted for Trump, now I'm regretting it. Genuinely. I would have regretted voting for Cruz or Kasich.

When I read the news about the GOP race, I shake my head. This isn't the Republican party I joined almost a decade ago. I jumped ship before it was too late. All I see now is the bow slowly dipping below the water.

If you want an answer to that question, read the cases cruz won arguing the constitution before the supreme Court. I don't think you get that effective arguing the constitution if you don't believe it

Just a question.

Are you aware that Cruz said he wants to return the vast majority of federal lands to the States, that jives pretty well with my reading of Article 1, Section 8, Clause 17. He fought the feds and the UN when they tried to interject themselves into a capital in TX. He successfully defended the cross in the desert, the WWII monument pro-bono. On top all that, he did everything in his power to keep his campaign promises to the State of TX. Cruz is a smart lawyer, but I think he's a constitutional originalist. More important, I think he will nominate constitutional originalist to the court.

Forum List

Back