What kind of Opossums are these?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Saw these on the way home this afternoon. They were out about 800 yards..

deer1.jpg

deer2.jpg

Them ain't nopossums. And if anyone knows possums.....

Fun fact: we O'possums are all Irish.

Ok, I will eat ~possum~ but would never personally ~shoot~ one for its meat. Though I understand many will and do to help supplement or for game hunting and would never infringe on anyone’s right to do so.

But they are just too cute and beautiful for me to do so
37BA5FBE-9107-489D-B5B5-64A51EBB5BDB.jpeg

Ok, I will eat ~possum~ but would never personally ~shoot~ one for its meat. Though I understand many will and do to help supplement or for game hunting and would never infringe on anyone’s right to do so.

View attachment 186489

Me neither. I try not to eat something that bites back.

opossumteeth.jpg

View attachment 186489
Cartoon possums may be cute. Real possums look like ugly giant rats.

One of my dogs thinks they are pups and occasionally brings one to the door. Never a mark on it. Leave it alone long enough it disappears. Amazing how they do that. Boy, are they fugly!

View attachment 186489

Me neither. I try not to eat something that bites back.

opossumteeth.jpg

Mabel get my gun...............we gonna have some possum pie tonight....thems the biggest damn possums I've ever seen....:eusa_dance:

Mabel get my gun...............we gonna have some possum pie tonight....thems the biggest damn possums I've ever seen....:eusa_dance:

And these wags on this site try to question me when I cite America's gun culture.

Thanks for this post. I'll be using it for reference.

Forum List

Back