🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What kind of wine goes with Rat Meat?

Thunderbird.

In addition to the concerns that this decision could open the door for even more unsafe practices, no country-of-origin labels are required under the new rules, so consumers won't know where their bird is coming from

wtf?? Kill the chicken here, send it to China for "processing", they send it back here? And this is a good idea ... how? Why not beef up safety and inspection here? I don't like this, not one bit.

This is another reason why I buy locally raised animal products. They cost more, but I don't worry about accidentally eating rat meat.

I've heard of free range chicken, but these birds are really gonna range!

This is another reason why I buy locally raised animal products. They cost more, but I don't worry about accidentally eating rat meat.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YDurhx8QyA]It's no big deal - YouTube[/ame]

"in the past year alone China has made news for passing off rat meat as mutton, selling sausages filled with maggots, inexplicably finding thousands of dead pigs floating in the waters of Shanghai, and even having an outbreak of the H7N9 bird flu in live poultry."

USDA to Allow China to Process Chickens, Ship Back to U.S

Yahoo! Shine - Women's Lifestyle | Healthy Living and Fashion Blogs

:eusa_hand:

It was bad enough to find out that we let Arkansas process chickens.

"in the past year alone China has made news for passing off rat meat as mutton, selling sausages filled with maggots, inexplicably finding thousands of dead pigs floating in the waters of Shanghai, and even having an outbreak of the H7N9 bird flu in live poultry."

USDA to Allow China to Process Chickens, Ship Back to U.S

Yahoo! Shine - Women's Lifestyle | Healthy Living and Fashion Blogs

:eusa_hand:

It was bad enough to find out that we let Arkansas process chickens.

What's wrong with Arkansas?

Forum List

Back