What liberals really think about black folks

More liberal stupidity:

upload_2017-11-28_18-8-59.png

More liberal stupidity:

View attachment 163266
they want a background check done on people who about to buy them?
they want bullets shoved up their ass and shot out their mouth?
they want to be locked up in a safe 90% of the time?
they want to be heavily regulated?
they want to be held accountable for every woman out there and their actions and have their rights curtailed cause of dumbasses abusing women?

which one, or how many, of those are they wanting?

Now before you get you panties in a knot, I do not believe blacks can't find their polling stations. I do not believe blacks can't get an id or don't have an id. But liberals? Not so much.

Lets see....

Are voter ID laws racist?

When an overwhelming percentage of Americans without ID are minority, it makes sense that strict and inflexible ID laws will affect minorities more

Republican initiatives to require ID have more to do with blocking those who are unlikely to vote Republican than stopping illegal voting

Well, whenever I see most blacks talk or that tigerred guy post....I tend to think liberal white people are right.

Blacks can accomplish nothing without white people. Look at their shit countries.

In fact, I am not entirely sure that tigerred is black at all. I mean the thought that he would know how to actually turn on and use a computer and then get on to the internet and use it? Fascinating. I heard a parrot can speak and actually has a vocubulary of like 400 words.

Unreal what we can train animals to do, isnt it?

How about we do this...

Republicans make sure that 100% of Americans have an appropriate ID and then we can require it to vote

Forum List

Back