What makes arguing with liberals so frustrating #1

i have a 6 figure job that pays a salary, so im not reliant on an hourly wage.... thanks for failing again.
Wow. -Such- a blatant lie - and, better yet, a lie that does nothing to negate the soundnes of what I said.

YOU clearly haven't a clue, and, being unemployed, do not have the means to buy one.
this coming from the guy who says he has his own business, yet lets his employees determine their own pay and hours.......
Another blatant lie, as you know you cannot show that I ever said any such thing.

So many lies, so little clue, so little worth.

what fantasy world do you live in where a house or apartment costs less then $750 a month?
More proof of your cluelessness. :lol:

You can search the apartment listings of every city in the US; in each of them you -will- find apartments that cost less than $750/mo.

The real world is going to whack you upside the head pretty hard, son - you better buy a helmet.

Yes, but what SIZE apartment is it?
Ireelevant. The claim is that you cannot get one.

what fantasy world do you live in where a house or apartment costs less then $750 a month?

You can search the apartment listings of every city in the US; in each of them you -will- find apartments that cost less than $750/mo.

The real world is going to whack you upside the head pretty hard, son - you better buy a helmet.

apparently 400 SF with a family of 4 in the slums is an acceptable solutions to M14

The world where people live according to their means.

Not easy to find an apartment for $750 or less in Chicago, that is if you want something other than a studio, or something that's not in a gang-ridden neighborhood.
True or false:
You can get an apartment in Chicago for less than $750/mo.

You definitely can. But it will come at the price - more often than not - of putting your safety at risk.

For me, the safety of my family is #1, so "living within my means" would mean finding the cheapest apartment in a relatively safe area (if I live in Chicago).

Generally, this is not going to be less than $750.

Last edited:
Wow. -Such- a blatant lie - and, better yet, a lie that does nothing to negate the soundnes of what I said.

YOU clearly haven't a clue, and, being unemployed, do not have the means to buy one.
this coming from the guy who says he has his own business, yet lets his employees determine their own pay and hours.......
Another blatant lie, as you know you cannot show that I ever said any such thing.

this coming from the guy who claims i lie about everything...... whats to say you dont lie as well.

youre probably unemployed and on welfare

Not easy to find an apartment for $750 or less in Chicago, that is if you want something other than a studio (which doesn't work well if you have kids), or something that's not in a gang-ridden neighborhood.

So. . . .if $750 is all you can afford, then it is best to wait to have kids until you can afford something larger than that studio, yes? Or to not live in Chicago and instead live someplace that allows a larger place for that $750.

We cannot have freedom and at the same time demand that others provide us with what we want and/or what we think we need.,

No, it did not.

If you don't make enough to pay for housing, obviously you either need a better paying job, or you need to move to an area you can afford.

I pay $850 for a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house. My son pays $850 for a 2 bedroom 2 bath, with a fenced yard, a garage and a separate (habitable) bunk house. Within walking distance to the beach.

When you can't afford what you want, you get creative...most people I know have at some point shared housing with other people. I've known as many as three families who lived together in a single large dwelling. And it wasn't a drug house, either. Lots of time this is the way immigrants start out...they rent housing with friends and family, everybody pools their resources for groceries, everybody shares the utilities. And everybody saves their money until they can BUY THEIR OWN. I can't tell you how many Hispanic families I've known who have started out this way so they could put a down payment on a place that they could afford (usually a tiny little fixer upper...)

Anyway, it can be done. Necessity is the mother of invention, and these are the issues that people have to deal with when they're adults and struggling to live on a budget.

Last edited:

apparently 400 SF with a family of 4 in the slums is an acceptable solutions to M14

If that's all you can afford, you bet.

The pride of the entitled also blows me away.

Not easy to find an apartment for $750 or less in Chicago, that is if you want something other than a studio (which doesn't work well if you have kids), or something that's not in a gang-ridden neighborhood.

So. . . .if $750 is all you can afford, then it is best to wait to have kids until you can afford something larger than that studio, yes? Or to not live in Chicago and instead live someplace that allows a larger place for that $750.

We cannot have freedom and at the same time demand that others provide us with what we want and/or what we think we need.,
youre failing to take into account people who already have families and get laid off forcing them to take a lower paying job.

this coming from the guy who claims i lie about everything...... whats to say you dont lie as well.
I continue to laugh at you, out loud.

You're a joke, son -- a lying, intellectually dishonest snot-nosed self-entitled child of upper-middle-class parents who only emerges from his basement bedroom once a week to take a shower - maybe.

No, it did not.

If you don't make enough to pay for housing, obviously you either need a better paying job, or you need to move to an area you can afford.

I pay $850 for a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house. My son pays $850 for a 2 bedroom 2 bath, with a fenced yard, a garage and a separate (habitable) bunk house. Within walking distance to the beach.

When you can't afford what you want, you get creative...most people I know have at some point shared housing with other people. I've known as many as three families who lived together in a single large dwelling. And it wasn't a drug house, either. Lots of time this is the way immigrants start out...they rent housing with friends and family, everybody pools their resources for groceries, everybody shares the utilities. And everybody saves their money until they can BUY THEIR OWN. I can't tell you how many Hispanic families I've known who have started out this way so they could put a down payment on a place that they could afford (usually a tiny little fixer upper...)

Anyway, it can be done. Necessity is the mother of invention, and these are the issues that people have to deal with when they're adults and struggling to live on a budget.
name the state and area

Not if you're head of household and have kids in the house.
I have 2 kids, I pay about $130 in taxes each month.

Single, no kids..yeah, you're going to pay a LOT. But then your grocery bill won't be $400 either. And you don't need $750 a month digs.

:eusa_angel:

We live in VERY different worlds.

I don't walk out of Sam's Club without dropping $500. My mortgage is significantly more then $750. In my area, you couldn't get a bachelor pad for less than $1,200 a month.

I continue to laugh at you, out loud.

You're a joke, son -- a lying, intellectually dishonest snot-nosed self-entitled child of upper-middle-class parents who only emerges from his basement bedroom once a week to take a shower - maybe.
again coming from the guy who backs up nothing of what he says on here. name your business? what do you sell?

you lie about everything and debate like a child... when you want to come back to the adult table let me know. until then spread your lies elsewhere.

Last edited:
I found 67 pages of aparments for under $750/mo.
So much for your point.
:lol:

M14 - There are plenty of $750 or less apartments in Chicago, believe me. I don't understand how this disproves my point.
Syphon believes that apartments under $750/mo - anywhere, not just CHicago - only exist in fantasyland.

Funny that he, himself, provided the means necessary to prove him wrong.

I found 67 pages of aparments for under $750/mo.
So much for your point.
:lol:

M14 - There are plenty of $750 or less apartments in Chicago, believe me. I don't understand how this disproves my point.
Syphon believes that apartments under $750/mo - anywhere, not just CHicago - only exist in fantasyland.

Funny that he, himself, provided the means necessary to prove him wrong.
the burbs is not "chicago" what are you gonna claim next, hoboken is NYC?

Foxfyre - I agree with you, in that if you're going to live in the city you should make sure there's a good reason for it and that you can afford to live in a relatively safe neighborhood. IYou'd be foolish to dish out $750/month to live in a studio, despite having 3 kids in Chicago, when perhaps you can afford a bigger place at that price somewhere outside the city.

However, moving outside the city also means additional costs (if your job's in Chicago - for instance), and you'll have to factor in things like transportation, which can be quite pricy (parking can run $20+/day easily).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back