What makes arguing with liberals so frustrating #1

If they are worth anyting as an employee? Yep. Absolutely.
The fact that you think otherwise denotes a lack of experience in the outside world.
Clearly, you aren't competent to judge -anything- regarding a 'living wage'.
:lol:
yeah id like you see you go to your boss and demand overtime....
I laugh at you. Out loud.

I -gladly- pay overtime to -anyone- worth a damn, because O/T for effective employees is cheaper and more productive than hiring aditional employees who might not be worth anything.

Perhaps when you find yourself gainfully employed, you'll understand.
yeah, im sure when employees demand anything from you, you cave and bow down to them immediately and fulfill all of them...

so youre willing to pay overtime when an employee demands it, even if there not the business to support such overtime...... yup youre business is gonna be around a long time with that policy.

yeah id like you see you go to your boss and demand overtime....

I -gladly- pay overtime to -anyone- worth a damn, because O/T for effective employees is cheaper and more productive than hiring aditional employees who might not be worth anything.

yeah, im sure when employees demand anything from you, you cave and bow down to them immediately and fulfill all of them...
Read what I said, son. Try to understand it. Try hard. Feel free to phone a friend.

Read what I said, son. Try to understand it. Try hard. Feel free to phone a friend.
apparently you really dont know how to run much of a business if youre willing to pay OT when an employee demands it.

$10 x 40 x 4.3 = $1720
Rent: $750
Heat/electric: $100
Food (for a family of 3): $450

That's $1300. You have $420 to use for incidentals.

Honestly, that $420 will all go to taxes.

Not if you're head of household and have kids in the house.
I have 2 kids, I pay about $130 in taxes each month.

Single, no kids..yeah, you're going to pay a LOT. But then your grocery bill won't be $400 either. And you don't need $750 a month digs.

apparently you really dont know how to run much of a business if youre willing to pay OT when an employee demands it.
Says he who has never held a job.

Here the reality of the situation, son:
When a good employe asks for a few more hours, I send slack-asses like you home and let him work - the extra few dollars an hour are more than paid for by the difference in productivity.

$10 x 40 x 4.3 = $1720
Rent: $750
Heat/electric: $100
Food (for a family of 3): $450

That's $1300. You have $420 to use for incidentals.

Single, no kids..yeah, you're going to pay a LOT. But then your grocery bill won't be $400 either. And you don't need $750 a month digs.
No one "needs" $750/mo digs.

what fantasy world do you live in where a house or apartment costs less then $750 a month?

When a good employe asks for a few more hours, I send slack-asses like you home and let him work - the extra few dollars an hour are more than paid for by the difference in productivity.
i have a 6 figure job that pays a salary, so im not reliant on an hourly wage.... thanks for failing again.

what fantasy world do you live in where a house or apartment costs less then $750 a month?

The world where people live according to their means.

i have a 6 figure job that pays a salary, so im not reliant on an hourly wage.... thanks for failing again.
Wow. -Such- a blatant lie - and, better yet, a lie that does nothing to negate the soundnes of what I said.

YOU clearly haven't a clue, and, being unemployed, do not have the means to buy one.

Last edited:

Not easy to find an apartment for $750 or less in Chicago, that is if you want something other than a studio (which doesn't work well if you have kids), or something that's not in a gang-ridden neighborhood.

Last edited:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

More proof of your cluelessness. :lol:

You can search the apartment listings of every city in the US; in each of them you -will- find apartments that cost less than $750/mo.

The real world is going to whack you upside the head pretty hard, son - you better buy a helmet.

Wow. -Such- a blatant lie - and, better yet, a lie that does nothing to negate the soundnes of what I said.

YOU clearly haven't a clue, and, being unemployed, do not have the means to buy one.
this coming from the guy who says he has his own business, yet lets his employees determine their own pay and hours.......

your problem is obvious

head+up+ass.jpg

Not easy to find an apartment for $750 or less in Chicago, that is if you want something other than a studio, or something that's not in a gang-ridden neighborhood.
True or false:
You can get an apartment in Chicago for less than $750/mo.
Chicago Apartments for Rent - House Rentals in Chicago, IL

The bad news is that Chicago's overall cost of living is about 66% above the national average. The good news is that there is an enormous variety of housing options, from small city apartments to houses for rent in the suburbs. When looking for city apartments for rent, consider the diverse communities that give Chicago its rich tradition as an international city. From China Town to Little Italy, Greektown to Old Town (full of Victorian architecture), the choice of apartment rentals is limitless. Limitless, yes, but not cheap; average apartments for rent in Chicago go for just over $1,000 a month, with utilities costing an average of $86.

false...

More proof of your cluelessness. :lol:

You can search the apartment listings of every city in the US; in each of them you -will- find apartments that cost less than $750/mo.

The real world is going to whack you upside the head pretty hard, son - you better buy a helmet.

Yes, but what SIZE apartment is it?

Forum List

Back