What makes arguing with liberals so frustrating #1

I see this over and over. Conservatives are for limited government. Just because we say we don't want government doing things where government is inept, counterproductive, wasteful or whatever, does not mean that we should shut it down totally.

Yes, we do need roads, bridges, highways, jails, schools, aircraft carriers, GPS satellites, standard weights and measures, courts, etc etc. Saying we don't need subsidies for crummy cars badly built and still with astronomical prices does not mean we don't need highways.

The conservative view is that the government should be a useful servant of the people's needs. However, you give it too much money, power, authority it becomes the worst sort of master.

I get it. The Conservative's idea of good governance is making sure there's enough war for the war profiteers. Making it responsive to the needs of "job creators"-even if those jobs are overseas. Insuring that "friends" of Conservative government aren't discouraged from sheltering their money in tax havens and making sure the middle class picks up the slack. Rewarding hugely profitable global corporations with billions in subsidies, oh I could go on, this stereotyping game is easy, conservatives aren't the only ones who know how to play it.

Sometimes when I read something like this I have to hold my breath:

Army to Congress: Thanks, but no tanks

And they're all ignorant dupes of big money greedy idiot billionaires....see sig.

We don't argue with Liberals. We tell you how it is and you choose to be an idiot and not believe us.
You parrot bs propaganda and idiotic "common sense" and ignore facts, history, and science- the New BS GOP is a catastrophe and a disgrace. The world is aghast, hater dupe. See sig.

The fact is you're too stupid to do things on your own and have to be led by your hand. You prove that by voting Democrat. You're a disgrace to humanity.

We'll remind you of that when you get your asses kicked again in the next election. Democrats have won the popular vote in five of the last six national elections. Get ready to see the same results again.

And they're all ignorant dupes of big money greedy idiot billionaires....see sig.

We don't argue with Liberals. We tell you how it is and you choose to be an idiot and not believe us.
You parrot bs propaganda and idiotic "common sense" and ignore facts, history, and science- the New BS GOP is a catastrophe and a disgrace. The world is aghast, hater dupe. See sig.

The fact is you're too stupid to do things on your own and have to be led by your hand. You prove that by voting Democrat. You're a disgrace to humanity.

We'll remind you of that when you get your asses kicked again in the next election. Democrats have won the popular vote in five of the last six national elections. Get ready to see the same results again.

You mean when you pick vagina as a qualification?

I see this over and over. Conservatives are for limited government. Just because we say we don't want government doing things where government is inept, counterproductive, wasteful or whatever, does not mean that we should shut it down totally.

Yes, we do need roads, bridges, highways, jails, schools, aircraft carriers, GPS satellites, standard weights and measures, courts, etc etc. Saying we don't need subsidies for crummy cars badly built and still with astronomical prices does not mean we don't need highways.

The conservative view is that the government should be a useful servant of the people's needs. However, you give it too much money, power, authority it becomes the worst sort of master.

I've notice that when you say that the government should serve the people's needs conservatives identify that as providing infrastructure so that people can go out and provide for themselves. A road doesn't provide a job but it does provide a way we can get from point A and B. The left seems to identify that slogan as literally providing for the people everything they need such as food, shelter, water, etc and if it ain't doing that then the government sucks. The most frustrating thing is that they take 'conservative' talking points and redefine them to match their fuckin communist agenda. A good example was Obamcare was sold 'competition'.

in other words, you don't like that people disagree with you.

:rofl:
How do you get that from the OP?

I think for the most part all liberals and conservatives do agree on those items you mentioned. Clearly there are fringe on both sides, but for the most part, we are in agreement.

The problem comes when we talk about how the government can be a useful servant to the people's needs. For example, as a liberal, I am in favour of temporary food stamps and student loans for college. Many "conservatives" are against both of those, claiming it leads to big government.

So what do we do then?

I hate the dishonesty liberals use to try and win an argument.
Like saying we're against student loans and food stamps(which haven't been used in years)
That shit gets real old.

Imagine that! YOU calling someone "ignorant". You're a funny guy!
I have a Masters in History, not BS Pub propaganda, dupe.
Bullshit. You, sir are a semi-functional idiot with a barely 2 digit IQ. You are almost impossible to understand, or to not laugh at.
And you're a brainwashed Pubtroll- the only kind as far as I can tell. You're silly, debunked talking points at most...

I'm a retired teacher and businessman, brainwashed functional moron.

Retired teacher? Bet the union kept your job for you. Did you speak to the students that disagreed the way you do here? If you did, be thankful mine weren't one of them.

Businessman? Asking do you want fries with that isn't being a businessman.
Private schools, purchasing agent and Fisher-Price Canada customer service (bilingual) etc etc. I respect and admire your opinion lol. You got nothing but stupid insults, hater dupe ignoramus. I didn't talk politics in school with mindless Pub dupes. Fox Rush etc weren't invented yet...

I think for the most part all liberals and conservatives do agree on those items you mentioned. Clearly there are fringe on both sides, but for the most part, we are in agreement.

The problem comes when we talk about how the government can be a useful servant to the people's needs. For example, as a liberal, I am in favour of temporary food stamps and student loans for college. Many "conservatives" are against both of those, claiming it leads to big government.

So what do we do then?

Like saying we're against student loans and food stamps(which haven't been used in years)
That shit gets real old.
No, it's just your hypocrite heroes who are, dupe.

So what do we do then?

That shit gets real old.

Just how much more free shit do you really need?
Ya got a number so we can at least see the end of the mooching?

So what do we do then?

That shit gets real old.

Your heroes want to cut food stamps AGAIN and keep student loans under banks charging as much as 13%, are blocking all kinds of reform you don't even know about, FoxRush WHATEVERbot..

You mean when you pick vagina as a qualification?
Vulgar, brainwashed, and ignorant. Check policy someday, stop supporting lying billionaires raping the country, hater dupe. See sig. Facts.

OP- They have all the facts on their side, and you're brainwashed ignoramuses? Then you get violent and trollish?
See sig. All fact.

So what do we do then?

That shit gets real old.

Your heroes want to cut food stamps AGAIN and keep student loans under banks charging as much as 13%, are blocking all kinds of reform you don't even know about, FoxRush WHATEVERbot..

Government backed student loans are the reason college has become so expensive.....bunch a greedy fucks running those liberal cesspits of indoctrination.
And when it comes to EBT cards? Your boi Barry is king,in fact it's kinda like he wants everyone on the dole. Wonder why?

I'm a retired teacher and businessman, brainwashed functional moron.

Retired teacher? Bet the union kept your job for you. Did you speak to the students that disagreed the way you do here? If you did, be thankful mine weren't one of them.

Businessman? Asking do you want fries with that isn't being a businessman.
Private schools, purchasing agent and Fisher-Price Canada customer service (bilingual) etc etc. I respect and admire your opinion lol. You got nothing but stupid insults, hater dupe ignoramus. I didn't talk politics in school with mindless Pub dupes. Fox Rush etc weren't invented yet...
You are so full of shit. Your writing is barely intelligible, you use the same meaningless pejoratives time after time, your punctuation and grammar are 3rd grade level at best.

So what do we do then?

That shit gets real old.

Government backed student loans are the reason college has become so expensive.....bunch a greedy fucks running those liberal cesspits of indoctrination.
And when it comes to EBT cards? Your boi Barry is king,in fact it's kinda like he wants everyone on the dole. Wonder why?
Did you hear about the Boooosh Great Depression that actually cost all this welfare growth and debt? lol

Then you have more and more WORKING people becoming eligible for food stamps under the screw the workers GOP obstruction the last 7 years......whatever you do, don't THINK! That's a good little drone...

That shit gets real old.

Did you hear about the Boooosh Great Depression that actually cost all this welfare growth and debt? lol

Then you have more and more WORKING people becoming eligible for food stamps under the screw the workers GOP obstruction the last 7 years......whatever you do, don't THINK! That's a good little drone...

What a fucken clown.....

Stupid

What a fucken clown.....
Stupid talking points and insults, the Pub dupe way lol..

Stupid

What a fucken clown.....
Stupid talking points and insults, the Pub dupe way lol..

You're still a fucken clown with your repeated dupe bullshit..kinda like getting robo calls.

Forum List

Back