What Makes Poor People Poor? - Special Segment

What Makes Poor People Poor?

They keep doing the same things they were doing.

Mostly true
And they have few options to do otherwise
Look up the definition of fatalism please.

Then tell me that you don't believe you control your own destiny.
Yes
In the good ole US of A anyone with spunk and gumption can pick themselves up by their bootstraps and become a success!
There have been more than enough rags to riches stories to know it is true and possible.

Society does not structure itself on rags to riches possibilities

They have to look at the overwhelming number of people in a class. If one person in a thousand strikes it rich, it is no justification not to be concerned about the other 999

I may not have been 100% thorough in my search on this forum and certainly never received a sensible answer from anyone on the right as to how taxpayer funced government subidies to rescue the criminals who triggered the Global Financial Crisis could ever be justified. Certainly not even Ayn Rand would allow that one to pass.
Because it was liberal elites who triggered the collapse, you stupid duffuss, like Barney Frankfurter(dick eater) Chrissy Dodd, and Mad Maxine Waters. You think they are going to take the fall, no fucking way, but stupid fucks like you believe what they told you like good little Nazi's that you are...Dumbass...But I did have money set aside the crash I knew was going to happen and when Chipotle bottomed out at $55 a share I bought a whole mess of it, and sold it at 8 times profit, made a big chunk of change on that one, $400 a share...

you missed the six hundred dollar peak.

What Makes Poor People Poor?

They keep doing the same things they were doing.

Mostly true

Yes
In the good ole US of A anyone with spunk and gumption can pick themselves up by their bootstraps and become a success!
There have been more than enough rags to riches stories to know it is true and possible.

They have to look at the overwhelming number of people in a class. If one person in a thousand strikes it rich, it is no justification not to be concerned about the other 999
If you were concerned with the other 999 then you wouldn’t be arguing it wasn’t possible and dissuading them from trying.

Mostly true

Yes

If you were concerned with the other 999 then you wouldn’t be arguing it wasn’t possible and dissuading them from trying.
Doesn’t work like that

You need a society that has enough opportunities for the other 999
Ours doesn’t

Yes

Doesn’t work like that

Ours doesn’t
Discouragement works exactly that way.

I may not have been 100% thorough in my search on this forum and certainly never received a sensible answer from anyone on the right as to how taxpayer funced government subidies to rescue the criminals who triggered the Global Financial Crisis could ever be justified. Certainly not even Ayn Rand would allow that one to pass.
Because it was liberal elites who triggered the collapse, you stupid duffuss, like Barney Frankfurter(dick eater) Chrissy Dodd, and Mad Maxine Waters. You think they are going to take the fall, no fucking way, but stupid fucks like you believe what they told you like good little Nazi's that you are...Dumbass...But I did have money set aside the crash I knew was going to happen and when Chipotle bottomed out at $55 a share I bought a whole mess of it, and sold it at 8 times profit, made a big chunk of change on that one, $400 a share...

useless words from another kool aid drinker,,,sorry bu anything the dems did was supported and funded by the republicans

please put down the kool aid and get a clue

So what you are saying is that when the Bush admin tried to reign in the Fannie Freddie debacle in 2004 because they saw trouble brewing, it was NOT, Barney, Chris and Maxine's fault for browbeating the finance commission to NOT red line people who couldn't afford to buy houses? Right?

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

useless words from another kool aid drinker,,,sorry bu anything the dems did was supported and funded by the republicans

So what you are saying is that when the Bush admin tried to reign in the Fannie Freddie debacle in 2004 because they saw trouble brewing, it was NOT, Barney, Chris and Maxine's fault for browbeating the finance commission to NOT red line people who couldn't afford to buy houses? Right?

View attachment 237851

you kool aid drinkers are just pathetic,,,government involvement is the problem,,,

and both you fckers do it

Just as there are rich there are poor. All the hard work and effort won't necessarily lead to rising up to what one believes middle class(70 grand a year...about).

Yes

Doesn’t work like that

Ours doesn’t
Yup

That is why a lack of upward mobility opportunities hurts the poor

Doesn’t work like that

Ours doesn’t
Yup

if we kill all the rich then there is no upward direction,,,

problem solved

A Democrat Politician's worst nightmare is an independent thinking person.
The Democrats need victims.
Some people love being victims because it releases them from any personal responsibility.

Last edited:

View attachment 237851

you kool aid drinkers are just pathetic,,,government involvement is the problem,,,

Bwaaaaahhhaaaahhaaaaaa...I worked in the ATF&E Headquarters building up to last year. I saw more waste of money there because, my job was to find ways to save money, they would then go out and buy 75 inch TVs or new carpeting, or new furniture. If you want to punish people, start with the fucking government, at least President Trump is trying to prevent wasteful spending, without the help of the establishment. But keep up calling US pathetic, you whiney ass petulant little girl..

A Democrat Politician's worst nightmare is an independent thinking person.
The Democrats needs victims.
Some people love being victims because it releases them from any personal responsibility.
same applies to republicans,,,at least dems are honest about their hatred of the constitution

Doesn’t work like that

Ours doesn’t
Yup

problem solved
If you kill all the worthless poor liberals who collect welfare, there wouldn't be a need for 1 trillion dollars of wasteful spending on a war that can never be won.

he War on Poverty has cost $22 trillion -- three times more than what the government has spent on all wars in American history. Federal and state governments spend $1 trillion in taxpayer dollars on America's 80 means-tested welfare programs annually.

The War on Poverty Has Cost $22 Trillion
www.ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php?Article_ID=25288

Doesn’t work like that

Ours doesn’t
Yup

problem solved
If you kill all the worthless poor liberals who collect welfare, there wouldn't be a need for 1 trillion dollars of wasteful spending on a war that can never be won.

he War on Poverty has cost $22 trillion -- three times more than what the government has spent on all wars in American history. Federal and state governments spend $1 trillion in taxpayer dollars on America's 80 means-tested welfare programs annually.

easier to just stop welfare and let the people live or die by their own actions

why is it kool aid drinkers cant think rationally???

they always want the blame others for their fck ups

View attachment 237851

Bwaaaaahhhaaaahhaaaaaa...I worked in the ATF&E Headquarters building up to last year. I saw more waste of money there because, my job was to find ways to save money, they would then go out and buy 75 inch TVs or new carpeting, or new furniture. If you want to punish people, start with the fucking government, at least President Trump is trying to prevent wasteful spending, without the help of the establishment. But keep up calling US pathetic, you whiney ass petulant little girl..

trump isnt cutting shit,,,have you seen the debt and heard about his 1.5 trillion dollar stimulus he wans to spend???

Doesn’t work like that

Ours doesn’t
Yup

problem solved

Before FDR put a chicken in every pot, that is exactly what people did. They either worked, got charity or starved. It isnt my responsibility or the government to provide sustenance to shit fuck lazy ass liberals. Again, you are one DUMB mother fucker.

The new face of SNAP? Food stamps buy lobster for surfer and his buddies [VIDEO]

View attachment 237851

trump isnt cutting shit,,,have you seen the debt and heard about his 1.5 trillion dollar stimulus he wans to spend???

If welfare was cut off, it would only be a .5 trillion budget. And soon if the Dumbocrats dont come to the table soon, welfare will be cut off. That is when I load up and set my sights, will be a turkey shoot.

Yup

problem solved

Before FDR put a chicken in every pot, that is exactly what people did. They either worked, got charity or starved. It isnt my responsibility or the government to provide sustenance to shit fuck lazy ass liberals. Again, you are one DUMB mother fucker.

The new face of SNAP? Food stamps buy lobster for surfer and his buddies [VIDEO]

but you vote republican dont you???

if not I'm sorry

View attachment 237851

If welfare was cut off, it would only be a .5 trillion budget. And soon if the Dumbocrats dont come to the table soon, welfare will be cut off. That is when I load up and set my sights, will be a turkey shoot.

thats ingenious

Forum List

Back