What makes the United States so much better than the rest of the world?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
As I sit here watching the groups of immigrants at the border wall trying to get into the US, I sit here and ask myself, is the US that much better than the rest of the world?

If so, why?

As I sit here watching the groups of immigrants at the border wall trying to get into the US, I sit here and ask myself, is the US that much better than the rest of the world?

If so, why?
Go ask 'em, Votto. You might be surprised the answers you get.

The United States has the #1 economy and the 1st and 2nd amendment, who wouldn't want to be part of that.

Diversity and Opportunity.

You feel at home here and you have the opportunity at embetterment you have nowhere else.

If so, why?
Go ask 'em, Votto. You might be surprised the answers you get.

I imagine they will say that they are seeking asylum from persecution.

I reckon coming from the rest of the world, also called a sh#hole by Trump, is persecution enough.

After all, they are not seeking refuge anywhere else, so my only assumption is that the US is the last non-sh@hole in the entire world.

You feel at home here and you have the opportunity at embetterment you have nowhere else.

Not true. White people are evil racists, as everyone in left-wing hiveminds knows. Get with the times.

Does make you wonder why so many non-white folks want to live in majority white countries, though ...

What we need are "brown" people or "dark" people to drive out the white Christian conservatives.

That is why they have been let in by the droves. It's to appease the racist Progressives who think this way.

Not true. White people are evil racists, as everyone in left-wing hiveminds knows. Get with the times.

Does make you wonder why so many non-white folks want to live in majority white countries, though ...

So these people want to invade the US to drive out the white racists or do they just enjoy racism?

What we need are "brown" people or "dark" people to drive out the white Christian conservatives.

That is why they have been let in by the droves. It's to appease the racist Progressives.

Or maybe some "brown" and "dark" people actually just have something to contribute. That's also a distinct possibility.

And maybe white people tend to choose not to have children.

That is why they have been let in by the droves. It's to appease the racist Progressives.

Or maybe some "brown" and "dark" people actually just have something to contribute. That's also a distinct possibility.

So the US is the only land of opportunity to be able to contribute to?

Interesting.

Interesting.

The U.S. and European nations tend to be wealthier with higher standards of living compared to the rest of the world.

If so, why?

They came here because there is an ocean between them and other desirable places, we are their choice almost by default

The US is a great country, but we are not all that much better than a dozen or more other countries.

AR-15s

Colt-LE6920MP-USA-Lead.jpg

Interesting.

The U.S. and European nations tend to be wealthier with higher standards of living compared to the rest of the world.

So the message I'm getting is, people just want money.

Imagine that.

Are the greedy or is that just white American folk who want more money?

Interesting.

Imagine that.

People want to live well. Crazy, I know.

Interesting.

Imagine that.

People want to live well. Crazy, I know.

Imagine what will happen if anything happened to the US.

No one would live well.

Forum List

Back