What makes the United States so much better than the rest of the world?

Or maybe some "brown" and "dark" people actually just have something to contribute. That's also a distinct possibility.

And maybe white people tend to choose not to have children.

So the US is the only land of opportunity to be able to contribute to?

Interesting.

The U.S. and European nations tend to be wealthier with higher standards of living compared to the rest of the world.

So the message I'm getting is, people just want money.

Imagine that.

Are the greedy or is that just white American folk who want more money?

People want to live well. Crazy, I know.

Imagine what will happen if anything happened to the US.

No one would live well.

What do you mean, "if anything happened"?

Like, a nuclear strike? A recession? A depression? No, probably not. That's the only reason why Europe wants to try and keep Trump under control; because what harms North America harms Europe. If we could sink into the sea without damaging Europe, I'm sure Merkel would welcome that.

What we need are "brown" people or "dark" people to drive out the white Christian conservatives.

That is why they have been let in by the droves. It's to appease the racist Progressives.

Or maybe some "brown" and "dark" people actually just have something to contribute. That's also a distinct possibility.

Interesting.

The U.S. and European nations tend to be wealthier with higher standards of living compared to the rest of the world.

Imagine that.

Sure but that's just not our problem.
We have borders.
We have immigration Laws.
We have NO obligation to just let in everyone who ants to come.
Follow the rules , wait your turn and if accepted, come on in. Otherwise turn around and go home.

As I sit here watching the groups of immigrants at the border wall trying to get into the US, I sit here and ask myself, is the US that much better than the rest of the world?

If so, why?
Probably has much to do with geography.

Interesting.

Imagine that.

We have borders.
Follow the rules , wait your turn and if accepted, come on in. Otherwise turn around and go home.

I didn't say it was our obligation.

BUT here's the problem. Our schools are shit. We don't produce high quality talent at home. At least, not nearly as much as we should. SO much of our talent comes from overseas. That includes Europe, India, China, Korea, and even Africa. They are several years ahead of us in education at any given time.

I remember when we were doing calculus in high school. Our foreign exchange student from Palestine slept through every class and got 100% on every test. We asked him how he did it. He told us, "Oh, I did this in seventh grade. This is really easy stuff".

In other words, even in Palestine, they were doing work 5 YEARS ahead of us. 5 years. That's insane.

So what happens is, we steal talent from other countries because we don't develop our own, and that has been enough to prop up our "exceptionalism", to the detriment of other nations whose brains are drained to support our economy. Until we actually start taking education seriously in this country, we will remain reliant on foreigners to come in and change our diapers for us.

And Trump seems to have 0 interest in education.

Last edited:

Interesting.

Imagine that.

We have borders.

No, you didn't.

Interesting.

Imagine that.

We have borders.

According to Progressives, more money is a natural right for any immigrant.....unless they are a white devil conservative, but I think that is only common sense.

Diversity and Opportunity.

You feel at home here and you have the opportunity at embetterment you have nowhere else.

What we need are "brown" people or "dark" people to drive out the white Christian conservatives.

That is why they have been let in by the droves. It's to appease the racist Progressives.

Interesting.

Imagine that.

Are you serious? Try living without any money; try raising a family without any money. Can you imagine it?

Interesting.

Imagine that.

No one would live well.

We would be replaced, we are not that special.

As I sit here watching the groups of immigrants at the border wall trying to get into the US, I sit here and ask myself, is the US that much better than the rest of the world?

If so, why?
Probably has much to do with geography.

Indeed. Maybe they are tired of fighting a natural downward slope towards the US border.

Yes, that must be it.

Interesting.

Imagine that.

No one would live well.

We? You mean us white devils?

Interesting.

Imagine that.

Are you serious? Try living without any money; try raising a family without any money. Can you imagine it?

Doesn't mean we HAVE to let them in.

Imagine that.

No one would live well.

We? You mean us white devils?

No, I mean the country as a whole

White guilt, happiness through consumption, being separated by large oceans from Europe and Asia, ability to invent things and market them as necessities when they are not.

The people want the fruits of capitalism, responsibility, hardwork and high IQ population, ie the riches. USA is the richest country in the world save some countries smaller than balls of a hard leftists.

Too bad they don't actually want what produces those fruits and will vote for those who hate capitalism, responsibility, hard work, whites and anyone with higher IQ than a potato. The democrats...

Diversity and Opportunity.

You feel at home here and you have the opportunity at embetterment you have nowhere else.

That is why they have been let in by the droves. It's to appease the racist Progressives who think this way.

Pfft..caucasian immigrants feel welcome here as well. Piers Morgan, Trump’s wives, John Oliver, something like 400 actors who I am constantly amazed that they are English or European (the guy from the Walking Dead—Rick Grimes!!! The guy from JAG too). Numerous singers, song writers, columnists, comedians, etc…

Also, isn’t it interesting that you were the only one bringing up race—are you one of the Racists Progressives you’re bitching about above?

If so, why?

They came here because there is an ocean between them and other desirable places, we are their choice almost by default

The US is a great country, but we are not all that much better than a dozen or more other countries.

If so, why?
I don't think the US is better, I'm kind of biased though since I'm European. On the other hand my wife's American and she thinks so too. What does that tell you? In my opinion America has one big draw that most other countries don't have. They call it Hollywood and it sells an idea of the US that sadly is as fake as the movies it produces. America is a great country.... if your rich. Most people though aren't rich and when you aren't rich the rest of the Western world scores better in most criteria that one would use to asses how good a country is.

The United States is a caricature of it's former self. It's greatest achievement now is it's continued ability to makes it's population believe that she is still the same old Hot Dogs,Baseball and Apple Pie place that we always thought it was.

If so, why?
I don't think the US is better, I'm kind of biased though since I'm European. On the other hand my wife's American and she thinks so too. What does that tell you? In my opinion America has one big draw that most other countries don't have. They call it Hollywood and it sells an idea of the US that sadly is as fake as the movies it produces. America is a great country.... if your rich. Most people though aren't rich and when you aren't rich the rest of the Western world scores better in most criteria that one would use to asses how good a country is.

I think it is indisputably better than most of the world. When it comes to other Western nations, it is harder to say. The U.S. probably has among the worst education in the Western world, sadly. It starts to look not-so-great in a number of metrics.

But compared to Haiti, Russia, or the Democratic Republic of Congo? It's an amazing place.

Interesting.

Imagine that.

Doesn't mean we HAVE to let them in.
Who said we did? The lack of understanding of basic motivation for most of these immigrants just floors me. That's all I was speaking to.

Forum List

Back