🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What makes you smile?

Listening to my most favorite singer James Otto sing from his heart what is written from his heart is what makes this East Tennessee girl smile. :) :) :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdgb7pyAzzc]James Otto[/ame]

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Can´t remember the last time I smiled. Maybe it never happened so far, cause life was simply a trip through hell and I am not going to suffer it much longer.

So what would make me smile?
Its possibly a life that is a real life and not that scripted turn through misery and loneliness I undergo since my birth. I have nothing to talk about, nobody to talk to and if I´d die today I would have to say to God, that my life was destroyed and suppressed from the beginning and that I am glad its over.

Can´t remember the last time I smiled. Maybe it never happened so far, cause life was simply a trip through hell and I am not going to suffer it much longer.

Its possibly a life that is a real life and not that scripted turn through misery and loneliness I undergo since my birth. I have nothing to talk about, nobody to talk to and if I´d die today I would have to say to God, that my life was destroyed and suppressed from the beginning and that I am glad its over.

I don't actually know what to say. I've lived my own hell ... hells aren't comparable, in my opinion.

I'll be back after dinner to share what else makes me smile.

0197.jpg

Well, there IS a smile in your sig line. :thup:

I don't actually know what to say. I've lived my own hell ... hells aren't comparable, in my opinion.

I'll be back after dinner to share what else makes me smile.
I think we all get the blues sometimes. What often snaps me out it is when I think about those who have it a lot worst than I do.

"I had the blues because I had no shoes until upon the street, I met a man who had no feet." - Denis Waitley

Last edited:

Forum List

Back