🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What makes you smile?

This guy.

Well, I was laying in bed waiting for ambian to take me away and my phone buzzed with a text. It was my Son texting to say that I was pretty gay. That makes me smile. Thinking about all the money I'll make in 2014 makes me smile. Liveing on a tug boat for 28 days makes me smile. Getting to see the mississippi from one end to the other makes me smile. My srupid dog is good for a giggle to. Lots.to smile about today considering how it started.

Animals make me smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All creatures, great and small!:D:D:D:smiliehug::smiliehug:

'Specially baby goats!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG2d-yZKfgE]2 week old baby goats playing - YouTube[/ame]

Ya, gotta agree. Baby goats are always great for a laugh. Real clowns.

However short their time may be, I am looking forward to the upcoming crop of baby goats. Spring is special, 'cause it means baby goats!

This.

This makes me smile, and makes my heart sing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBaHPND2QJg]Som Sabadell flashmob - BANCO SABADELL - YouTube[/ame]

My daughter laughing (which she does a LOT) always gets me smiling. She's a real hoot!

Hearing my most favorite singer James Otto sing "Go Tell It On The Mountain" is the newest thing that makes me smile. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

My favorite musical groups or soloist such as David Phelps makes me smile. Animals also make me smile. I love our furry little friends.

Waking up to the smell of coffee and bacon......that someone else made for me! :)

What makes you smile.

Auricularis anterior
Auricularis posterior
Auricularis superior
Buccinator
Corrugator supercilii
Depressor anguli oris
Depressor labii inferioris
Depressor septi nasi
Frontalis
Levator anguli oris
Levator labii superioris
Levator labii superioris alaeque nasi
Mentalis
Nasalis
Orbicularis oculi
Orbicularis oris
Platysma
Procerus
Risorius
Zygomaticus major
Zygomaticus minor

Can´t remember the last time I smiled. Maybe it never happened so far, cause life was simply a trip through hell and I am not going to suffer it much longer.

So what would make me smile?
Its possibly a life that is a real life and not that scripted turn through misery and loneliness I undergo since my birth. I have nothing to talk about, nobody to talk to and if I´d die today I would have to say to God, that my life was destroyed and suppressed from the beginning and that I am glad its over.

Hey buddy, I hope you arent doing as bad as you say. You don't seem too happy, and there's nothing I can say on this message board that can make you smile. Not in a demeaning way, but you should go see someone or talk to a professional about your situation. That's no way anyone should live thier life. I have a buddy who is paralized from the neck down, and he smiles and laughs on a daily basis. (although he had some dark times after the accident). My uncle and father were both in Vietnam and saw things that no human shoud ever have to, but they still laugh and smile.

I hope you find a little bit of happiness in your days, at least a little. I don't know you, but I hope you are doing well.

Forum List

Back