🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What makes you smile?

Can´t remember the last time I smiled. Maybe it never happened so far, cause life was simply a trip through hell and I am not going to suffer it much longer.

So what would make me smile?
Its possibly a life that is a real life and not that scripted turn through misery and loneliness I undergo since my birth. I have nothing to talk about, nobody to talk to and if I´d die today I would have to say to God, that my life was destroyed and suppressed from the beginning and that I am glad its over.

I don't actually know what to say. I've lived my own hell ... hells aren't comparable, in my opinion.

I'll be back after dinner to share what else makes me smile.
I think we all get the blues sometimes. What often snaps me out it is when I think about those who have it a lot worst than I do.

"I had the blues because I had no shoes until upon the street, I met a man who had no feet." - Denis Waitley
Waitley isn´t a wise man. He met a man who had no feet but he has still no shoes.
It does not make me feel better to see someone who suffers harder. I don´t know someone anyway. The fucking people in my sphere act as if I would be a stupid, evil beast that does not have feelings. But they are the ones who are stupid. They are not able to see the simplest contexts, they draw such stupid conclusions, that I just can shake my head in disbelief and their arrogance replaces any skill they never had. And I am the victim of that behavior. I really need to get out of here, get rid of them.

I don't actually know what to say. I've lived my own hell ... hells aren't comparable, in my opinion.

I'll be back after dinner to share what else makes me smile.
I think we all get the blues sometimes. What often snaps me out it is when I think about those who have it a lot worst than I do.

"I had the blues because I had no shoes until upon the street, I met a man who had no feet." - Denis Waitley
Waitley isn´t a wise man. He met a man who had no feet but he has still no shoes.
It does not make me feel better to see someone who suffers harder. I don´t know someone anyway. The fucking people in my sphere act as if I would be a stupid, evil beast that does not have feelings. But they are the ones who are stupid. They are not able to see the simplest contexts, they draw such stupid conclusions, that I just can shake my head in disbelief and their arrogance replaces any skill they never had. And I am the victim of that behavior. I really need to get out of here, get rid of them.
For most people just realizing that things could be a lot worst is some satisfaction.

pigmobile.jpg

Can´t remember the last time I smiled. Maybe it never happened so far, cause life was simply a trip through hell and I am not going to suffer it much longer.

So what would make me smile?
Its possibly a life that is a real life and not that scripted turn through misery and loneliness I undergo since my birth. I have nothing to talk about, nobody to talk to and if I´d die today I would have to say to God, that my life was destroyed and suppressed from the beginning and that I am glad its over.

Gosh, I'm sorry to hear that you've had such a difficult life. It doesn't seem fair, that some people skate through life and hardly ever have any pain or sorrow while others seem to go from one ordeal to the next. You need to do some serious talking to God - he can certainly change things for you. God Bless you, man.

There's so many things that make me smile. Anytime I see a baby, I have to smile, they are so adorable.

My cats make me smile, they're always doing something funny even when they just sit and look at you!

Hearing from my kids makes me smile.....unless I detect sadness or sorrow, then I take it as my problem, but when they are happy, I'm happy.

Your granddaughter is precious, Boop!

[MENTION=31258]BDBoop[/MENTION]

There's so many things that make me smile. Anytime I see a baby, I have to smile, they are so adorable.

My cats make me smile, they're always doing something funny even when they just sit and look at you!

Hearing from my kids makes me smile.....unless I detect sadness or sorrow, then I take it as my problem, but when they are happy, I'm happy.

Your granddaughter is precious, Boop!

[MENTION=31258]BDBoop[/MENTION]

Thanks. :) She is such a goob.

Last edited by a moderator:
My dogs - they havn't a clue how hysterical they are trying to manipulate me into opening the cookie jar and passing a treat.

What has been making me smile a lot lately is watching Bill Engvall on Dancing With The Stars! :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. No the Mirror Ball isn't going to him, but I got to see him dance every single week of the season so in my opinion, there isn't much room for complaints because not everyone who has been on the show are able to say that they were on the show every week like him. :) :) :)

Forum List

Back